Admin Requests

Actually the practice I've always followed for RA/NPA group visibility when someone has both masks has been to set whichever group the member prefers.

Re: Ash: Done.

Eluvatar:
Actually the practice I've always followed for RA/NPA group visibility when someone has both masks has been to set whichever group the member prefers.

Re: Ash: Done.
Then please edit the instructions in the ACP notes to match whatever the current practice is as the original notes were based on what I was given when the NPA was refounded.
You and I may not always be around or available in the future, and we need to assure consistency.

Please grant Romanoffia access to the special court chambers. Flem's recusal from TNP v Grosseschauzer will necessitate the appointment of a THO.

Asylum, Muhammad Hussein, T.HE.S.MA, Nino Syahputra and Snow von Eiskristal have all failed to log onto the forum for over 30 days and have been removed from the RA, they should be remasked as citizens.

Johz's TNP nation has CTE'd, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Might I have an admin check over the RA membership applications?

Ash:
Could I please have a security check for D1RE?

Does not appear to have logged in from home.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Asylum, Muhammad Hussein, T.HE.S.MA, Nino Syahputra and Snow von Eiskristal have all failed to log onto the forum for over 30 days and have been removed from the RA, they should be remasked as citizens.

Johz's TNP nation has CTE'd, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Might I have an admin check over the RA membership applications?

Done, done, will look into.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Please mask Blue Wolf II as a temporary hearing officer and give him access to the special court chambers.

It's my understanding that THOs have to swear an oath?

Is it just me or is there a problem with signatures spilling over into posts?

22hg.png

If it is just me, am I being punished for something, and how do I correct it?

Chasmanthe:
Is it just me or is there a problem with signatures spilling over into posts?

22hg.png

If it is just me, am I being punished for something, and how do I correct it?

No idea what's up with that. You certainly aren't being punished, we don't use transfiguration as a punishment at Hogwarts this forum. I'll take a look at that sequence of posts in a few browsers when I can, I guess.

Ash:
Could bootahilley 01 remasked as an NPA soldier?

Sure.

Could bootahilley01 also be remasked as a deputy speaker? ^_^

Edit: The RA application thread also has ten people waiting to be security checked, including two who have been waiting for thirteen days. Could an admin please start to get back on top of these?

As Terra and Auralia have not been rejected by the admin team and fourteen days have passed since their application to the RA, they have been admitted to the RA automatically and should be remasked accordingly.

Also, Belschaft has missed four legislative votes and has not voted in the last 20 days and has consequently been removed from the RA, he should be remasked as a citizen.

Zvet - Belschaft updated. Terra and Auralia look like they haven't posted since their initial post. Do you still want them masked?

punk d:
Zvet - Belschaft updated. Terra and Auralia look like they haven't posted since their initial post. Do you still want them masked?
The law requires that they be admitted, so yes.

Horse has not been rejected by the admin team and fourteen days have passed since their application to the RA, they have been admitted automatically and should be remasked accordingly.

Zyvetskistaahn:
punk d:
The law requires that they be admitted, so yes.

Horse has not been rejected by the admin team and fourteen days have passed since their application to the RA, they have been admitted automatically and should be remasked accordingly.
Ok - I'm going to be around for a bit and i noticed a little bit of a backlog. Not required of you but could youpost a list of names here of everyone who needs a check/masking in the thread?

I'll work terra and auralia now.

Yes, there's a bit of a backlog. We've nudged about it a few times. :P

Eras seems to have taken care of most of it - see my latest post in the applications thread for who needs to be double-checked.

Edit: Horse should not be masked for the RA, and Ammerika and Dalimbar should be remasked as members as their TNP nations have left the region.

Mall and Mr. Gaunt have both CTE'd, and should be remasked as former citizens.

MaxDresser and Prussia have voluntarily left the region, and should be remasked as members.

Deutronesia and GHAUNADAR both ceased to exist, were refounded, and have not moved their TNP nations back into TNP. I am unsure as to whether they should be remasked as former citizens or as members - I leave that to Admin discretion.

Thanks! :)

I would like to be masked as Foreign Envoy, as I am the delegate of Warzone Africa.

Democratic Donkeys:
Could Global Moderators be given moderator privileges over these two forums? It seems like they were missed...

Culture and Entertainment
Public Gallery
This would still be cool.

Culture and Entertainment is in the Delegate forum I think, and the Public Gallery is in the Court forum.

Back