Admin Requests

Would it be possible for this account to have temporary mod powers in the election forum? It is quite tedious to have to log out, log in as voting booth, update posts, log out, log in as r3n, every single time a nomination is made. Thanks in advance.

r3naissanc3r:
Would it be possible for this account to have temporary mod powers in the election forum? It is quite tedious to have to log out, log in as voting booth, update posts, log out, log in as r3n, every single time a nomination is made. Thanks in advance.
At least they actually gave you access to the voting booth. When I was EC I had to use my own account the whole time, without mod powers, iirc.

admins - could we keep up with RA requests? I have just cleared a backlog of six or seven requests. given the numbers of admins, this should not have built up.

Could you please update the government page to: 1) list Abacathea, not Sov, as MoWA; and 2) list Sov as the Minister of Interior? Thanks.

Cerma has not logged in to the forum in over thirty days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Tim's TNP nation has ceased-to-exist, he should be remasked as a former citizen.

Please give SillyString access to the Special Court Chambers. The access list should now be myself, Romanoffia, and SillyString. Access to any others should be removed. Thank you!

Crushing Our Enemies:
Please give SillyString access to the Special Court Chambers. The access list should now be myself, Romanoffia, and SillyString. Access to any others should be removed. Thank you!

SillyString:
Also please remove my Deputy Speaker masking. :(

bootahilley 01:
Valkany has left the region and therefore should be remasked as a former citizen.

Done, done, and done[note]In my understanding though, the policy with nations which leave rather than ceasing to exist is to remask them as Members[/note].

Eluvatar, my name has also changed to Bootsie. Also, Borndisaster's nation has ceased to exist and should be remasked as a former citizen.

Eluvatar:
Geniva:
I cant see the board that shows the people online

I have no idea what that means.
In a default setting for the forum skin, there can be a list showing all users who have been online within a set period (usually an hour or two at most. IIRC, we opted not to use that feature on the main forum page or the other pages.

If we did use it, that list would be very colorful, even more colorful than the forum group color guide currently at the bottom of the index pages.

Uh...I'm pretty sure we do use it, and it looks like this:
onlinelist_zps19ad89ba.jpg

Geniva, sometimes that disappears if you hide the newsbox at the top.

mcmasterdonia:
Government Page update. The alerts page has also been updated.
The alerts page tables still don't have DD as Vice Delegate and some of the SC members aren't properly hued. Maybe it needs Elu to take a look at it.

Back