Admin Requests

Sil Dorsett:
Pursuant to precedence set by the user name change of "J. Carl Henderson" to "Dadistan", and in order to alleviate confusion between my user name and nation name, I would like to request a username change from "MercAB3" to "Sil Dorsett". Is this possible, or should I create a new user account? I'd rather just be addressed by nation name considering I created a discord account under my nation name.
This is done, mainly because you used the word "pursuant". I am a sucker for proper English.

Please note that we do not allow serial name changes. So please stick with Sil Dorsett

I don't know whether or not this is the place to post this, but the coat of arms on the things below the avatars are out of date. Thanks

Kondratev:
Please mask all of the following as Citizens:

Scepteron >>>
_mixi3_ >>>
yinzhaohan >>>
TOHOATNP >>>
Holz >>>
Sankami >>>
Staadnau Gol >>>
leucoline >>>
adamarizky23 >>>

This was completed in the other thread. Given the uptick in admin activity, hopefully you won't need to cross post too often in future :)

Navaronia:
I don't know whether or not this is the place to post this, but the coat of arms on the things below the avatars are out of date. Thanks
I am not sure where you are referring to. Can you send a screenshot?

Gladio:
security check for rdt00123 please

Thanks

Does not pass. His IP address is matching another users account.

I'm quite sure he's talking about the masking badges, like "Citizen" below his, "Deputy Minister" below mine, and "Administrator" below yours.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following should be remasked from citizens to residents, having failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days:
Hesskin Empire
Fip
Victorian Coasts
StardustStorm
Xionn
DetroitJeff88
alextopi_leader
uporiana
Califormula
anopic
Snoots
Bobbili

The following should be remasked from citizens to members, their TNP nations having CTE'd or left the region:
Kosumi
Gamartand
Lord Commander of Darmia
Alozia

Thank you
Done

Alextopi_leader was a one post wonder. So was Califormula. So was Anopic. So was Snoots. So was Bobbili. So was Gamartand.

Only two of the fourteen remasked had accumulated more than ten posts during their time as citizens.

The following should be remasked from citizens to members, as their TNP nations have either left the region or CTE'd:
Wilkshire
Soru

Also, can the laws page be edited to reflect the addition of the CAIN treaty to the diplomatic documents?

Thank you

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following should be remasked from citizens to members, as their TNP nations have either left the region or CTE'd:
Wilkshire
Soru

Also, can the laws page be edited to reflect the addition of the CAIN treaty to the diplomatic documents?

Thank you
Done.

Darcania:
Having been appointed and having taken my oath, I would like to be masked as Deputy Attorney General, please. I'd also like it to be my badge instead of the Deputy Minister badge.
Done.
Ash:
I have appointed Goyanes and he has taken his oath. Could you please mask him as Deputy Attorney General? Thank you.
Done.
Gladio:
Gladio:
Security check for Markey and Mirandea please

Thank You
Can I get an update on this ?....
Not from me, sorry. I'll poke people.
plembobria:
Could eyes that do not lie be granted mod powers over foreign affairs hq?
Granted them mod powers over the Diplomatic Corps.

Since Creation Day has passed, could the admins unpin the 3 creation day threads? No need to close them, just unpin them.

Thanks! :)

I'd like to be masked as Assistant (or whatever masking is being used, as per Ash's question above) Attorney General having been appointed and having taken the oath.

I'd like the Assistant AG badge rather than Deputy Minister please and thank you.

Back