Admin Requests

Ash:
mcmasterdonia:
Ash:
Sasten has taken the oath of office.

Can he be masked as Assistant Attorney General?

Thank you.

Done.
Thank you for the promptness. May I ask the admin team what differentiates Deputy Attorneys General from Assistant and/or Associate Attorneys General on your end?

Having read through some previous posts, it seems that there were once badges for Assistant and Associate Attorneys General back when Gracius Maximus was Attorney General.

Abbey Anumia:
I'd like to be masked as Assistant (or whatever masking is being used, as per Ash's question above) Attorney General having been appointed and having taken the oath.

I'd like the Assistant AG badge rather than Deputy Minister please and thank you.

Hello, I'm afraid that I have bad news.

We no longer have an Assistant AG group, it was removed in a cleanup of groups and masks over the summer. A catch-call AG's Office permissions group is used in its place.

I can grant the Deputy AG badge however.

Praetor:
May an embassy be created for The Order of the Grey Wardens? Thank you!

Done.

Lord Ravenclaw:

We no longer have an Assistant AG group, it was removed in a cleanup of groups and masks over the summer. A catch-call AG's Office permissions group is used in its place.

That's fine. I just wanted to make sure that Abbey can view the private area of the AG's Office. Could you please give Abbey the Deputy AG badge?

Thank you for looking into it for me.

Ash:
Lord Ravenclaw:

That's fine. I just wanted to make sure that Abbey can view the private area of the AG's Office. Could you please give Abbey the Deputy AG badge?

Thank you for looking into it for me.
Done.

Syrixia:
I've appointed Goyanes as a Deputy Minister and he has taken his oath. Could he be masked, please?
He is already a deputy AG, so I would need to hear what masking he wanted to be displayed.

If DMinister, then he'd need the AG's office alt permission added.

There are no added forum-side benefits to having the Deputy Minister role attached to your account. We do not have an alt permissions mask since it grants none.

Having taken my oath and following the Attorney General's announcement of my appointment as Deputy AG, I would appreciate it if you could mask me as such? And I would prefer the AG badge.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Their TNP nation having CTE'd or left the region, the following should be remasked from citizens to members:
Gradea
CRISPR
melisende
Murderofdragons
Hiskjriaana
Goodfolks
Brandles

Having not posted on the forum in the last thirty days, the following should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Brihimia
Ta11man
Sean Holosmen II
sphotch
Sodomitic
Vaclav Vinograd
mario380

Thank you
Done

During their time as citizen, Crispr, Murderofdragons Goodfolkshad Ta11man, Sphotch, managed one post each (the oath of citizenship) and wasted an estimated 50 minutes of volunteer admin/speaker/vice delegate time.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following should be remasked from citizens to residents, as they have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days:
Aragnatim
Duke Valdr
Kleon_Cuthlion
midnightlover
giorgiania
Southern Separatists

The following should be remasked from citizens to members, their TNP nations having CTE'd:
King Abraham
fencerboy13

Thank you
Done

Of this batch, Midnightlover, Southernseparatists, King Abraham and Fencerboy13 went through the citizenship process* with only 1-3 posts, wasting an estimated 40 minutes of admin, VD and Speaker time.

*applied, checked by admin, checked be speaker, checked by Vice Delegate, application approved, remasked, did bugger all, citizenship removed by Speaker, remasked.

Gladio:
Security check for Kalipio please

Thank You
He passes the admin check. Has he applied for citizenship? If so, please alert the Speaker's Office to this post.

St George:
Can the Democratic Union and assorted subforums be archived? If I need to archive the topics individually first I will do that or anything else you may need me to, I'm well aware there's a lot there.

Edit: Could the same happen to the World Building Convention subforum located here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3072442/
Can I get a new forum created in the Negotiations subforum called "Association of Nations"? This should be the last request for now.

I'll be working on the section stuff later tonight. Have some other stuff related to that to do today.

Back