Admin Requests

The following nations should be masked as Citizens. The admins have failed to complete their security checks within 14 days and so they pass automatically. All have passed the Vice Delegate and Speaker checks.

Lord Commander of Darmia
Prince_Mero
SlashDelta

We'll be getting more of these every day until someone does the checks. We currently have a backlog of 30 conditionally accepted citizens awaiting only the admin check.

Kondratev:
The following nations should be masked as Citizens. The admins have failed to complete their security checks within 14 days and so they pass automatically. All have passed the Vice Delegate and Speaker checks.

Lord Commander of Darmia
Prince_Mero
SlashDelta

We'll be getting more of these every day until someone does the checks. We currently have a backlog of 30 conditionally accepted citizens awaiting only the admin check.
Darnia failed the security check when performed by FEC because he was using a business ISP.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Kondratev:

Lord Commander of Darmia
Prince_Mero
SlashDelta

Darnia failed the security check when performed by FEC because he was using a business ISP.

Prince_mero and SlashDelta failed security check as well:

Former English Colony:
Darcania:
Former English Colony:
Darcania checks fine, although I'm wondering if they had a friend sign up for the forum at their house last March perhaps? You've got an IP overlap.
I don't know much about IPs, but I live at an apartment that I moved into a few months after March. Could be something involving that?
Not sure. The account hasn't done anything since March, which was why I wondered if you had a friend over and introduced them to NS.

I'm onto the security checks! And done now.

Thank you ever so much for the list. I'm afraid I'm not entirely certain the status of these , and given the length of the list, I'm not going to take the time right now to figure it out. so they'll either get a pass/fail and if they need to be changed to citizen, can you tell us?
Lord Commander of Darmia - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion still, have started a thread for admin.
Van_Juarez - Passes
Prince_Mero - WORK IP, post from home please
DetroitJeff88- Passes
Vitnemos - Wireless IP
Mandalo- Passes
Tomot - Proxy Server
alextopi_leader- Passes
SlashDelta - WORK IP, post from home please
uporiana- Passes
Perland- Passes
Ta11Man - SCHOOL IP, post from home please
CRISPR- does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Princey- Wireless IP
Berkshire and Sir Lou - Wireless IP
Sean Holosmen II - He has a second account, Sean Holosmen I. If it was a forgotten password, then just reset it, not create another account...
Califormula- Passes
anopic- Passes
Kyle Germita- Wireless IP
Reaganist - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Rand - does not pass as of this moment. I need a second opinion, have started a thread for admin.
Snoots- Passes
Eurovelice - Passes
Soru - Passes
Bobbili - Passes

Per my resignation from the Culture Ministry and leaving the Culture joinable group, I'm aware my RP mod permissions may still allow me to see inside the Culture HQ. I'd like those removed if they do.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Eluvatar:
Prince_mero and SlashDelta failed security check as well:
Sorry but there was never an explicit rejection in either the thread or the spreadsheet. Especially in Darmia's case, I assumed "I need a second opinion still" meant there had not been a final ruling.

With relation to the ongoing concern with relation to applicants pending checks, I will note my view and instruct my Deputy to act accordingly (though I will say, more prompt checks would have avoided this concern).

With relation to those instructed to post again, I considered this a conditional failure, so that, if they did not post again before the elapse of the fourteen days the Speaker's Office would reject them. I did not make this clear to my Deputy and the failure of the Office to reject them is mine, not Kondratev's nor the Administrative team's, because of this failure those noted should be masked as citizens.

With relation to those referred for a second opinion, I was of the view that this was neither a failure nor a pass and that, therefore, failing further action by the Administrative team, a pass would follow automatically in fourteen days. This is because one of the purposes of the fourteen day limit would, in my view, be frustrated if an Admin evaluation were able to be deferred, notionally indefinitely, with no final decision in relation to the reasons for an applicant's rejection.

EDIT: Post in the Applications thread showing those who ought to be masked as citizens consequent to the view here expressed
EDIT2: Removed a portion of the second paragraph as it made no sense whatsoever.

Having failed to post in the last thirty days, the following are all to be remasked from citizens to residents:
Gulliver
Kyorgia
Sorik
Tremagne de Taelmia
kropia
LosNobles
Pritaino
Constellation
Beeen
Stalin1953
Naurm
pyrist
Dortenburg
Alozia
Vantaria
Thugger Thugger
Greliser
RepublicofRawls
Citriux
Cthemonkey04

The TNP nations of the following have either CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizens to members:
Possibly this
Misael G. Bartlet

Apologies for the number of these (many of them were admitted at the same time and so had the same thirty day grace period before needing to post) and for the double post.

Praetor:
Ever-Wandering Souls should be masked as a Foreign Envoy.
Done.
Zyvetskistaahn:
With relation to the ongoing concern with relation to applicants pending checks, I will note my view and instruct my Deputy to act accordingly (though I will say, more prompt checks would have avoided this concern).
I, and other members of the admin team, are entirely aware this is a problem.
Zyvetskistaahn:
With relation to those instructed to post again, I considered this a conditional failure, so that, if they did not post again before the elapse of the fourteen days the Speaker's Office would reject them. I did not make this clear to my Deputy and the failure of the Office to reject them is mine, not Kondratev's nor the Administrative team's, because of this failure those noted should be masked as citizens.
I do not understand the reasoning of the decision to consider such applicants accepted.
Zyvetskistaahn:
With relation to those referred for a second opinion, I was of the view that this was neither a failure nor a pass and that, therefore, failing further action by the Administrative team, a pass would follow automatically in fourteen days. This is because one of the purposes of the fourteen day limit would, in my view, be frustrated if an Admin evaluation were able to be deferred, notionally indefinitely, with no final decision in relation to the reasons for an applicant's rejection.
Ugh. I'm going to go by the "Speaker's office gets first go at interpreting the law in matters the Speaker's office enforces" approach.
Zyvetskistaahn:
On it...
Zyvetskistaahn:
Having failed to post in the last thirty days, the following are all to be remasked from citizens to residents:
Gulliver
Kyorgia
Sorik
Tremagne de Taelmia
kropia
LosNobles
Pritaino
Constellation
Beeen
Stalin1953
Naurm
pyrist
Dortenburg
Alozia
Vantaria
Thugger Thugger
Greliser
RepublicofRawls
Citriux
Cthemonkey04

The TNP nations of the following have either CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizens to members:
Possibly this
Misael G. Bartlet

Apologies for the number of these (many of them were admitted at the same time and so had the same thirty day grace period before needing to post) and for the double post.

Done.

Thanks for the clarification on the masking rules, Zyvet. And thanks to Raven and Eluvatar for processing the remaining admin checks.

Eluvatar:
Zyvetskistaahn:
I do not understand the reasoning of the decision to consider such applicants accepted.
Codified Law of The North Pacific:
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
The Speaker's Office must accept or reject within fourteen days. Regardless of the whether there was or was not a conditional failure of the Administrative check, the Speaker's Office did not note a rejection of them within fourteen days, that is why they are accepted.

EDIT: Also, their TNP nation having CTE'd, Hel_Purel should be remasked from a citizen to a member.

Having failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, the following should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Andrew
DaMurica
Yatzatz
Independent Homer

Zyvetskistaahn:
Eluvatar:
Zyvetskistaahn:
Codified Law of The North Pacific:
10. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
The Speaker's Office must accept or reject within fourteen days. Regardless of the whether there was or was not a conditional failure of the Administrative check, the Speaker's Office did not note a rejection of them within fourteen days, that is why they are accepted.
Understood.
EDIT: Also, their TNP nation having CTE'd, Hel_Purel should be remasked from a citizen to a member.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Having failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, the following should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Andrew
DaMurica
Yatzatz
Independent Homer

Done

eFTjHgR.png

'Culture Minister IndieGirl.' needs changing to 'Former Culture Minister IndieGirl.'

Kasch:
eFTjHgR.png

'Culture Minister IndieGirl.' needs changing to 'Former Culture Minister IndieGirl.'
If I may, I personally do not see the need to even mention Indie. Don't take that the wrong way, though- it just seems too unnecessary. Logically, if it was OK to mention Indie in the stadium subforum description, would it not also be OK to say "Sponsored by <person who came up with the idea for the subforum>" on every subforum in the RP area?

Hell, we shouldn't even say "Sponsored by the Ministry of Culture". We should just get rid of the "sponsored by..." part altogether.

I suggest the description "The North Pacific's Largest and Premier Sports Stadium- for all RP sports events."

I think it's a little jab at how every stadium IRL is sponsored like crazy. That's how I saw it, anyway.

I'd like to request the following embassies (arranged in alphabetical order) be archived:
Asgard
Australia
British Isles
European Union
Mordor
Terrene
The Coalition of Democratic Nations
the Founderless Regions Alliance
The New Galactic Empire
The New Inquisition

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: For some reason I guess I expected the embassies to magically move themselves to the archives.

Thanks!

Praetor:
I'd like to request the following embassies (arranged in alphabetical order) be archived:
Asgard
Australia
British Isles
European Union
Mordor
Terrene
The Coalition of Democratic Nations
the Founderless Regions Alliance
The New Galactic Empire
The New Inquisition

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: For some reason I guess I expected the embassies to magically move themselves to the archives.

Thanks!

Done.

Praetor:
I'd like to request the creation of an embassy for The Universal Allegiance. Thanks!

Done

Pursuant to precedence set by the user name change of "J. Carl Henderson" to "Dadistan", and in order to alleviate confusion between my user name and nation name, I would like to request a username change from "MercAB3" to "Sil Dorsett". Is this possible, or should I create a new user account? I'd rather just be addressed by nation name considering I created a discord account under my nation name.

Gladio:
Security checks for 1285IvoryCoast, wolfmanjack and adamarizky23 please

Thanks
1285 Ivorycoast fails Admin checks: Corporate IP address.
Wolfmanjack passes admin checks
Adamarizkey23 passes admin checks

Back