Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
jpvNk5x.png

(logo designed by Graphics Officer/Deputy Minister of MiniCult Kasch)

HAPPY CREATION DAY, everyone. Today is an opportunity for players to commemorate and celebrate the establishment of NationStates.net, and to enjoy and extend fellowship to our counterparts throughout the NationStates community.

Like, wow, guys. To think this all started when one guy wanted to advertise his book and made a small but bold web game on this day in 2002. 14 years later, and NationStates is about one year younger than me. A real person.

NS has gone from a small political simulator based on a book to a massive community, with interregional war and diplomacy, roleplay, discussion on numerous topics, regional politics and elections, spam games, and, of course, just plain good ol' banter.

You can talk about your nation's first steps here, or reminisce about NS' many historical events past. But whatever the case, have fun and enjoy NationStates's special day! :w00t:

So, TNPers, shall we celebrate NS' birthday together? :tnp:

~Syrixia

I'm willing to bet that Max was pretty surprised by the attention his game got; It would've been interesting to be there in its early days. Of course, I was incapable of coherently speaking at the time.

Happy Creation day!

Wow. 14 years in the making. And I'm sure that the site has grown quite large since then. I am very sure that Max would be proud.

That's right folks, NationStates is now a pubescent child entering his frosh year of Australian high school. :lol:

Back