TNP Minecraft

No one has admin powers except for myself, so I've no idea what you're talking about.

I will replace those iron tools the next time I am on.

St George:
No one has admin powers except for myself, so I've no idea what you're talking about.

I will replace those iron tools the next time I am on.
Well I ment the powers to smite people and fly at will.

Fly is useful and I won't be limiting it. Things like smite we can look at.

Stronghold found 550m from BW! Use /warp Stronghold to go to it.

I may also have accidentally made 8 stacks of cookies. :pinch:

Tortoises:
You can never have too many cookies. Worst comes to the worst, they'll be the official currency of the Blackwater Republic.

Xentherida:
Tortoises:
You can never have too many cookies. Worst comes to the worst, they'll be the official currency of the Blackwater Republic.
Best. Currency. Ever.

well, the New Federation mainly uses that white stone (cant remember its name) in its processed form as currency (Hyperinflation Ho!!!!)

primeboy1:
well, the New Federation mainly uses that white stone (cant remember its name) in its processed form as currency (Hyperinflation Ho!!!!)
Where is the New Federation?

Syrixia:
Okay, phew. That means we don't have to anschluß :P
Throwing words like Anschluss casually like that doesn't do much to dissuade the growing perception of you as a crypto-Nazi.

Vazos:
Syrixia:
Okay, phew. That means we don't have to anschluß :P
Throwing words like Anschluss casually like that doesn't do much to dissuade the growing perception of you as a crypto-Nazi.
So because I make a country Nazi-ish means suddenly everyone thinks I'm a Nazi? For your information, I find exploring things that people tend to shun interesting. I've made Rhuvanland communist too, as well as a monarchy and an oligarchy earlier in its history, and I'm not a communist, oligarchist, or a monarchist.

:eyebrow:

Yeah, I've not added creative mode to people nor will I be doing so.

As for that, it may be QwickTree - thought I'd disabled it. Or something. I'll look tomorrow.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Yeah, I've not added creative mode to people nor will I be doing so.

As for that, it may be QwickTree - thought I'd disabled it. Or something. I'll look tomorrow.
I don't mean creative mode, I like being in survival, I mean the /fly command so it doesn't take as long to get to places without a warp. (such as finding the ever elusive jungle which we have now caught and placed in a cage(warp) because it took 30-60+ minutes of flying to find it.)

I just do the maintenance, and the technical stuff. Don't expect me to know everyone has fly mode unless I'm told. Unless it's in the base permissions I done then I won't know it - I don't play your server.

I'll be around tomorrow to sort out all the various flavour stuff - /fly etc etc. Dealing with a few things at home for tonight.

Command blocks and flying are now enabled.

As always, suggestions for plugins etc are welcome.

So liteloader isn't working, meaning the only download link I can find for VoxelMap doesn't work, which means I can't use VoxelMap. Fun.

Tortoises:
St George:
Command blocks and flying are now enabled.

As always, suggestions for plugins etc are welcome.
Is there a plugin for locked chest now, if so what is it?
Looking into it. Any suggestions?

I'll download copies of the files when I am next doing backups then.

Back