TNP Minecraft

How about something like iConomy? It allows you to make miniature shops and money is involved, although the server may be too small for a good economy.
Also, did you know that there's a weed plugin? Weed as in cannabis. Some Minecraft developers are strange.

Guys I made my own realm, MJ do you think we could make two TNP servers since I made this second one? No harm in asking...

New Ducklands:
Guys I made my own realm, MJ do you think we could make two TNP servers since I made this second one? No harm in asking...
Oh yes since its a Realm it runs 1.9! While the current server only runs Spigot 1.8.8 D:

New Ducklands:
New Ducklands:
Oh yes since its a Realm it runs 1.9! While the current server only runs Spigot 1.8.8 D:
If MJ wants, I believe there's a possibility to do a portal between different MP servers when Spigot updates.

I don't think you can do it with realms though.

I honestly don't see the point of two TNP minecraft servers.

Spigot 1.9 is coming out soon. I suggest we just run on 1.8 until it does.

St George:
I don't think you can do it with realms though.

I honestly don't see the point of two TNP minecraft servers.
Many people have been able to do it, we could give it ago! Also, if any of you wanna join just tell me! Were still hiring staff, yes idk why but we are for a realm because its pretty much a server!

To celebrate 1.9, I'm announcing an igloo hunt!

First person to find one and post screenshot and co-ordinates in here gets some mad loot.

St George:
To celebrate 1.9, I'm announcing an igloo hunt!

First person to find one and post screenshot and co-ordinates in here gets some mad loot.
oAL6F6i.png

JQEhGxc.png
I flew in one direction for a minute or two and found it.

MJ do you think we could create a seperate hub with my build team though, really. I'll invite you over to my Realm and you can see how skilled we are, i'm telling you we are freakin amazing at building... We built 3 hub varients if you want to bother. A Tree one, a pirate island port thing-a-mag-jig, and a winter town with a HUGE mine underneath it!

Am working on a giant sandstone fortress overlooking Blackwater City! The Republic grows!

The server won't connect. It says "connection refused", meaning it's off.

Should be all right now, lemme know if there's any other issues.

You guys really hate me don't you... I has been kicked again, as well as jailed and killed many times. The jail thing I understand via test but the rest, really? All I did was suggest that maybe you noobs should try doing waht you always do!

New Ducklands:
You guys really hate me don't you... I has been kicked again, as well as jailed and killed many times. The jail thing I understand via test but the rest, really? All I did was suggest that maybe you noobs should try doing waht you always do!
Yeah no. You don't get insult us or talk down to us. That combined with numerous other times you've caused issues has given you a ban from the server.

New Ducklands:
you call them noobs and then you expect them to not get mad at you

what about this do you not get

Back