TNP Minecraft

I actually thought of making the white lady out of diamond blocks instead of quartz. I'm glad I didn't though!

BEHOLD PATALIPUTRA!

pataliputra.png

Estingberg:
Tortoises:
Syrixia:
Estingberg:
This minecraft server is going to fail....hard
Your reason is...? :lol:
Simple: we are a nationstates region, why would a NATIONSTATES REGION have a MINECRAFT SERVER

:facepalm:
Plenty do, Albion, Alexandria as examples. The world is not your perfect sphere of happiness, it is not tailored to you so deal with it. Stop whining and maybe you'll get somewhere I life.

-Sincerely, Sak.

Cronaal:
Estingberg:
Tortoises:
Syrixia:
Estingberg:
This minecraft server is going to fail....hard
Your reason is...? :lol:
Simple: we are a nationstates region, why would a NATIONSTATES REGION have a MINECRAFT SERVER

:facepalm:
Plenty do, Albion, Alexandria as examples. The world is not your perfect sphere of happiness, it is not tailored to you so deal with it. Stop whining and maybe you'll get somewhere I life.

-Sincerely, Sak.
OH SNAP! :w00t: :worship: :clap:

Nierr:
Settle down.
This.

As a note, the Owner of the Server has the discretion to approve or deny any request to be whitelisted, as well as to remove access from individuals at their leisure. It is a privilege, not a right, it is also privately owned. The owner of the server has opened it to our community, and receives zero help towards the financial upkeep of the server.

There is nothing saying that YOU MUST play this server, but at the same time, you also don't need to post in this thread if all you are going to do is non-constructively criticise other members of our community.

Xentherida:
Someone called, "Sunnymouse222" joined the server. They claim they got the IP off the internet, and have no knowledge of TNP or even NationStates.
Andddd he was whitelisted?

CinnamonPop:
Is there a chance that the server can be expanded to Pocket Edition?
They would have to make a completely separate server due to PE being a completely different game with different features than the PC version. So I would assume no. Though I would wait for the actual server owner to answer this not just some nut on the internet. Oh wait.

Better explanation of stuff.

The PC version, the Pocket Edition, and the XBox 360 Edition are all separate games, with separate features and in separate states of development.

The games are written in different languages for different platforms, so it is very unlikely that these versions will ever be able to join each other in online.

Estingberg:
Xentherida:
Someone called, "Sunnymouse222" joined the server. They claim they got the IP off the internet, and have no knowledge of TNP or even NationStates.
No, he wasn't. There was a glitch with the host that wiped the whitelist and disabled whitelisting. All fixed now.

Nierr:
Estingberg:
Xentherida:
No, he wasn't. There was a glitch with the host that wiped the whitelist and disabled whitelisting. All fixed now.
But the question does remain... How did he gain the IP simply over the Internet, without knowledge of TNP or NS? It seems fishy.

And there is a server, quite popular, known as Take No Prisoners, or TNP for short, as it is commonly abbreviated. They could've searched for that and come up with the IP for this server.

This anyone going to whitelist me, (My minecraft username is "aidanendermen")

Please try to be patient. The administrators are people too, y'know? Begging will not get you anywhere; believe me of all people. I was just like that a year ago. Thankfully the community whipped me into shape. :P

Estingberg:
This anyone going to whitelist me, (My minecraft username is "aidanendermen")
You have been added, for a probation period.

Don't fuck shit up.

I would take that chance to remind all users that LogBlock is active.

Syrixia:
What is LogBlock anyway?
"What is LogBlock?

LogBlock is a tool which allows you to keep track of almost everything on your server, while also giving you the ability to rollback (revert) or redo changes made by users and natural occurrences such as liquid flow or leaf decay. Additionally, LogBlock is able to log and rollback chest contents, sign text and more! LogBlock was originally created by bootswithdefer for HMod, ported to Bukkit by DiddiZ and is now actively maintained by md_5, ammar2 and the community of developers on Bukkit. We accept pull requests on GitHub frequently which means that community developers can add features they wish to see quicker than LogBlock developers are able to from tickets. All database actions are run not only in their own threads, but are queued into a consumer to minimize lag on the main thread. This is great for larger servers! All optional features (not dependencies below) are enabled and disabled from within the config file allowing complete control over what is logged thus ensuring database size is kept to a minimum."

For more information please visit http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/logblock/

Hey, all you peeps; I'll be back in the server on Wednesday. Don't mess up stuff ;-; :P

I'd like to report an abuse of power by both Madjack and Xentherida. They've been vanishing, gamemoding me, and playing with me as if I was a toy. I've asked them enough times to stop but they're playing an Arux and just ignoring me. Someone please take action.

Action has been taken.

What I've done: Killed all the guardians and villagers that were around. There were too many. Upon your return to the server, you will be given creative again.

However, you are limited in the number of mobs you can spawn. If I decide - and I'd like to think I've been reasonable about this sort of thing in the past, that you have spawned too many (and too many in this instance would be a similar number to what you had) - I will kill them again.

I will, however, apologise if our playing around upset you in any way. It was light hearted joking and meant in such.

I have to ask, Syrixia, you do know that madjack OWNS the server right? He pays for it. There is no such thing as abuse of power there. He's accountable to no one.

Yeah, I'd like to chime in on this one. I'm not pointing any fingers, nor am I a victim of whatever happened, but 'light hearted joking' as one party sees it, especially on games like Minecraft, can be easily construed as straight up trolling and (ugh, how I hate the word) cyberbullying the individual being messed with. I've had this happen on my friend's server with a group of 'friends'. Needless to say, we're not talking anymore, and neither is the owner of the server and them, mostly because they're douches, but besides the point. To use another saying that I dislike 'Walk a mile in their shoes'. Please consider how the other people feel when you 'joke around with them'.

Now, all of this could've been saved (if I understand what Madjack is saying) if Madjack had explained the problem to Syrix and they worked it out between them. You're both good people, and I think you guys are pretty cool, so please stop with the petty bickering.

I hope that wasn't too needlessly pedantic and soppy for these forums. I just dislike it when people get f*cked with and it blows up in everyone's face.

EDIT: I might get on later. I've had no inspiration for my city so I've been doing absolute jack.

Nierr:
Action has been taken.

What I've done: Killed all the guardians and villagers that were around. There were too many. Upon your return to the server, you will be given creative again.

However, you are limited in the number of mobs you can spawn. If I decide - and I'd like to think I've been reasonable about this sort of thing in the past, that you have spawned too many (and too many in this instance would be a similar number to what you had) - I will kill them again.

I will, however, apologise if our playing around upset you in any way. It was light hearted joking and meant in such.
It did, but I accept the apology. I'm generally not the type of person who can just take a hit repeatedly unless I know for sure it's a joke. :P

EDIT: As for the villagers, yeah; people were telling me I probably did spawn too many. So I won't spawn any. :P

Still in survival. Xen has been on often but he says he doesn't have the perms to GM me.

I think it's time people went back to normal survival for a while.

Back