-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Political Crisis (a history):

King Louis XIV Dies
Queen Matilda II Coronated
House Speaker Arrested
The Queen blocks legislation
Divisions of Desperation <This RP concerns the meeting between the rebels and the Queen's decision to prorogue the senate and to ban political parties.
World tour to improve the Queens image
Political Crisis Continues
Democratic Union discusses the Situation
McM Media attacks Malvad
Queen-Mother and Heir attempt to flee to Alunya <- now defunct and an unfinished RP. For the purposes of this we are going to assume that the nation Alunya no longer exists.
A Letter to King Tozian
State visit to Eumenor
Queen Matilda II is assassinated

The Factions:

Prince Albert

Prince Albert, soon to be King-Regent Albert, is the leader of the Royal McMasterdonian Military. He has been involved in terrible attacks on rebel centres and on cities that are only slightly related to the rebel war effort. He has been known to use mustard gas, and to attack civilians against the Queen's direct order.

Prince Albert was also responsible for the devastating attack on a train full of refugees. He has also taken his mother, Queen Meghan of Malvad hostage and blamed her disappearance on the rebels.

Count Gregor/Queen Matilda II's cabinet Government

Count Gregor was closely aligned to the late Queen and believed that Democratic reform was not possible given the current climate and the rise of religious extremism. He does not support Regent Albert, nor does the cabinet, but they believe that he is a necessary evil until they can locate the young Prince.

The above two will be roleplayed by Mcmasterdonia

House Clarke
Leader: Renae of Ceduna (Warden)

Renae Clark is a typical liberal democrat. Supports the democratic movement but does not align herself with the religious ideals of the Council of Flemingovia or Rosemary Whent. She believes Whent is motivated simply by historical issues between her family and the Royal family, and her desire to achieve power.

The Council of Flemingovia
Leader: Archbishop Gunrei

The Council of Flemingovia is similar to the RL Ulama Council (Islam). They are motivated by the application of religious law and religious texts. They believe that Flemingovianism should be mandatory for all citizens and do not support a secular education system. Believe that god should always come first. They have traditionally been aligned with the Royal Family, but now believe that the Council is the only voice of god and would support a Flemingovian Republic, with the Council as the Supreme Head of State.

RP'd by: Myroria

Rosemary Whent & the Rebels

Rosemary Whent is motivated due to the historical issues between her family and the ruling family of Intelligentsia. Her father was shamed by the former King Louis XIV when he was dismissed on corruption allegations from the Ministry of Security. She has aligned herself with the religious interests of the far right with the Council of Flemingovia. She does not necessarily believe that the Council should be involved in governance, and certainly not as head of state, but believes that if it will end the reign of the McMasterdonian royals, then any means are acceptable to acheive her goals.

Insaniac, Myroria, and Eluvatar: Please select which faction you wish to RP as and I'll send you more information.

King Tozian and his Government - Plembobria
Queen-Empress Amelia of the Lancerian Empire - Yrkidding

The above two parties will be involved in this thread with details to be worked out later.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Let me know if I'm needed.

This is relevant to your interests: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7434191/1/#new

The Democratic Union is likely going to be a battleground between us. That and I will post more media news over the next couple of days including a "live" interview with Albert
Nebula:
*pokes head around corner*

Anywhere for me to fit in?

Not sure yet, I'm thinking we'll have to get more people involved a bit later, depending on how much work each of the factions are for us. This RP is going to be linked closely to the economic crisis and other developments on the world stage.

Anything in particular that interests you? Perhaps one of the Royal soldiers, or one of the extremists?

Certainly national Governments will be welcome to comment on ongoing events. I think I'll set up a separate thread for that and for their various statements, but we'll see how we go. i'll be sure to let you know when I have a clearer idea in mind.

Do we need a folder to collect this all together?

Do you mean like a subforum? I don't think we will need one for the political crisis, as it will cover both national RP and the DU most likely.. Possibly other areas if you or I decide to involve the NPTO or our trade route/agreement.

For the economic crisis.. possibly. But I'm not sure, who do I ask about that? It depends how many nations get involved, and how much time they are willing to put into the RP. Otherwise just National Roleplay or Trade and Economics might be ok, what do you think?

Very intriguing to say the least. What are you guys stance on other nations playing off ones political views and taking stand points? (although it doesn't affect your role play being driven forward) More acting like extras.

Yes I agree with Swetopia I would love to take a stand point or be a peacekeeper or anything in this roleplay

I believe I'll have Guslantis (Pigletville specifically) in lockdown, as they have a Queen, and are unsure of the plot, confused on if other Queens are targeted. I'll probably join in on this RP as well, if you have a place for me. Expect a lot of decoys of Queen Charles being represented for the time being.

If I can. I'm going to double border patrol because I border Eumenor. I will be looking for the assassins. If they try to escape into country

I'm waiting for the next update to come out... So it is believable . Then I will be on the map.

Will do YK.

I think the best way will be to have two separate threads. One for the factions RP and another for the more international aspects.

mcmasterdonia:
Will do YK.

I think the best way will be to have two separate threads. One for the factions RP and another for the more international aspects.
Yeah, like a reaction thread. Possibly to rp some kind of open forum where other nations can discuss their standpoints as things goes down. Might also serve as inspiration for you guys and a chance to involve other nations.

Example, if you notice other nations disagreeing with your actions you could easily use that as a source for whats going to happen next.

If your into that kind of stuff of course.

(Sorry if it doesn't make sense, English is not my first language but I'm trying to explain as good as i can)

Swetopia:
Just a question, do i have the chronology correct here?
Feels like i'm missing something when trying to grasp the situation.
Plemby's letter thread should go in there too. Can I post in this RP at some point, given my involvement?
Added the letter above. Seeing as it's being sent while the queen is still alive and on state visit.

Is this thread part of the RP?
Clippings from den'

Swetopia:
Swetopia:
Plemby's letter thread should go in there too. Can I post in this RP at some point, given my involvement?
Added the letter above. Seeing as it's being sent while the queen is still alive and on state visit.

Clippings from den'
Not exactly. It's a thread where Zemnaya Svoboda comments on certain events going on in TNP. Not every post there is relevant.

plembobria:
Swetopia:
Swetopia:

Clippings from den'
Not exactly. It's a thread where Zemnaya Svoboda comments on certain events going on in TNP. Not every post there is relevant.
Okay great. Then i think i got it covered.

Now it's time to reread it all. And contribute to the international thread and hopefully other nations will join in on that.

Also, sorry for asking so many question. As a newbie i find this very interesting and exciting to fallow.

And great job so far!

Swetopia:
Yes of course,
Swetopia:
plembobria:
Swetopia:
Swetopia:

Clippings from den'
Okay great. Then i think i got it covered.

Now it's time to reread it all. And contribute to the international thread and hopefully other nations will join in on that.

Also, sorry for asking so many question. As a newbie i find this very interesting and exciting to fallow.

And great job so far!

No problem at all, glad to have you involved. There are other threads listed in the opening post that may help with the background of the political crisis in McMasterdonia itself. But the state visit thread will be the one that has the most useful information I think.

Bumping this as everyone should have noticed both the invite only thread and the international response thread are open. If you are looking for a response from me to a particular post you've made, or need any clarification regarding information please message me.

I'd encourage as many nations as possible to get into the international response thread, as teh ending of this RP is going to be big.

Can I have The United States of New Sekai help McMastedonia's government and their allies factions?

Aswell, have The Confederate States of New Sekai help all the opposing factions against McMastedonia's government?

The reason I having The United States of New Sekai joining in, because McMastedonia is ally to The United States of New Sekai and it heavily affected our economy. (Which I will explain it later.).

Also, The Confederate States of New Sekai joining in, because against The United States of New Sekai and some of theirs allies.

Mr Insanity:
Can I have The United States of New Sekai help McMastedonia's government and their allies factions?

Aswell, have The Confederate States of New Sekai help all the opposing factions against McMastedonia's government?

The reason I having The United States of New Sekai joining in, because McMastedonia is ally to The United States of New Sekai and it heavily affected our economy. (Which I will explain it later.).

Also, The Confederate States of New Sekai joining in, because against The United States of New Sekai and some of theirs allies.
You can post statements of support in the international response thread. At this point, we aren't going to allow foreign troops into McMasterdonia. The RP would just get too complicated with the factions that are already emerging.

Feel free to comment as much as you like in the other thread. I'll keep posting updates in that one as well.

mcmasterdonia:
Mr Insanity:

You can post statements of support in the international response thread. At this point, we aren't going to allow foreign troops into McMasterdonia. The RP would just get too complicated with the factions that are already emerging.

Feel free to comment as much as you like in the other thread. I'll keep posting updates in that one as well.
Alright then. I will have The United States of New Sekai and The Confederate States of New Sekai will only send support non military support. However, The Confederate States of New Sekai considered a unrecognised nations because due to fact a lot of nations is not recognising The Confederate States of New Sekai, so to The North Pacific The Confederate States of New Sekai is still part of The United States of New Sekai. Aswell, the party in charge of The Confederate States of New Sekai is The United States of New Sekai's Constitutional Party, which now considered as a designated terrorist organization in The North Pacific. So The Confederate States of New Sekai will be sending terrorists to help the factions who is opposing against McMasterdonia's government.

That alright with you?

Also, which factions is allies to The McMasterdonia's government and is opposition to The McMasterdonia's government?

No, because I do not want foreign troops or terrorists involved. I was saying you can offer their assistance in the other thread. But we cannot accept them at this time as all parties are keen to show themselves as native and legitimate.

mcmasterdonia:
No, because I do not want foreign troops or terrorists involved. I was saying you can offer their assistance in the other thread. But we cannot accept them at this time as all parties are keen to show themselves as native and legitimate.
Not that what I mean. I mean having The Confederate States of New Sekai send terrorists or send the terrorists in McMasterdonia to The Confederate States of New Sekai to trained them more or something similar, however they still failed or not either improve them at all.

That is alright with you?

Also, just training or something similar, no combat involving with the crisis.

Back