TNP Map Claims Thread

Welp, I have a map claim for Dolphmerica :D

NqK2hqb.png

And to Clearify, it's located in the north Central bit of the map, East of Tir na Andalucia.

New Map
Lorbank:
Okay I change my position at first and I think finally.
o8fiTSg.png
Accepted. Please don't change your mind in a week or something. :P
Lennart:
Hi there, Nierr and Congrats on this new expanded map, makes me want to be on it again.

Can I claim my old spot due SouthWest of Archegnum?

If the answer is "yes" then the following pictures are the shape of my island and an idea of what I'd like, but I'm sure you will do a good job even if it doesn't look exactly like it.

vxko0g.png
25tx72b.png

Let me know if you need anything else (a couple more detailed maps in this dispatch), or if I don't qualify for whatever reason lol.

Thank you!
Added. Welcome back!
Kalatun:
Hey there Nierr.
I remember Lorbank previously attempted to claim a colony on behalf of me. This time I'd like to do it myself :)
Here's a map of the claim, called 'Dravocecu' (the c-cedilla won't show up on BBcode :shrug: ):

cPuzANN.png

Thanks very much.
Added, make sure you start an rp about the development or establishing of the colony if you haven't already.
Dyrolia:
Hi! :D

I don't know if there are any requirements for having a spot on the map, but if I am eligible, I would really appreciate having the island under Xentherida and to the left of Aurora Orb.

A2wsPHZ.png

If this claim is too big or I'm not eligible for a map spot, please just tell me so.

Thanks! :)

P.S. I noticed that there's a small purple area at the very top of the island, what is that?
Added.
beta346585:
Vq89B2m.png

The image is terrible and everything because i'm not sure how to do it. but here is my claim. i hope i'm eligible

If Accepted please put the name the Dai Nippon Teikoku Imperial Empire please
Added.
Tortoises:
I'm not 100% on how map claiming works, but would this be acceptable?

LoL2JzL.png
All good, added.
Sytarenne:
(I accidentally posted it in the Map DISCUSSION thread)

Wait remove my spot from the map again, or just rename it to one of my territories or West Sytarenne. I want to find a place where my country fits in its weather, history, and environment.

My new area is probably now McMasterdonia or Merconintopia size now maybe a bit too big, and now more isolated and cold. (Which I wanted it to be)
The upper area is supposed to have a shape like South Africa, and the lower area is my first claim that I wanted
0zy0nVK.png
If it's too big you can shrink it.

If it's accepted it maybe my last claim on the map.

Done. As with Lorbank, please don't test my patience by asking for a different position in two weeks time or whatever.
Dolphin:
Welp, I have a map claim for Dolphmerica :D

NqK2hqb.png

And to Clearify, it's located in the north Central bit of the map, East of Tir na Andalucia.
Added, welcome to the map.
Gulliver:
Can I claim the following for the nation Hemland?

QTpRcdh.png

Added. o/

Hi! I was wondering if I could claim the following land for Luskainia:

rr0cd1.jpg
I don't know whether this is too big or not, sorry.

First of all, Nierr, thank you for taking the time to make my land. I greatly appreciate the hard work you have done for us.

I just have a small request: I was wondering if you can move my land to the bottom, left corner of the map. The land mass itself is perfect. I just want my land right at the bottom left(southwest) corner of the map.

Thank you in advance.

I was wondering if I could update my claim. Basically I wasn't aware of the map scale at the time I made it and have had to revise my population, etc. to be more realistic (10 Million plus about 5 mil for protectorates). I have tried to sort this out with Lord and we got a fair bit thrashed out but he's either not received the newer messages or just not got back to me. The two occupied nations are regarded as part of the Khanate of Wolfsea but I've shown them separate to explain how exactly the claim will be divvied up in relation to RP (for example Wolvesh delegations in the future might include representatives from these nations, basically think of them s regions of Wolfsea.)

90It5PZ.jpg

If any adjustments are needed please let me know but I really want to get this sorted out. I've got no plans to make further claims unless we allow some kind of colonisation in the future in which case I probably won't be the only one but I digress.

Could you move Floresque slightly to the south so that it can sit on the river and border the Imperium? TGR and I worked out a rough history that involves Floresque belonging to the Latin League and gaining independence. I don't really mind any border alterations or anything that makes it fit, and I imagine you'll have to change its color as well.

Thanks!

to mapmaker, could you spotted me near with McMasterdonia ? because I can't download the map with very large size.
Thank you!

The time has come to place Opopia on the map!

I would like to make the following claim, if no one objects:

Opopia%20borders_zps0tts5hld.jpg

(in green next to Var)

Hello! I would like to present a claim offer for my country Eirennea...(I hope its not too late)

ouoY8Tv.png

The purple portion next to Funkadelia, Dravocecu and Lorbank

Many thanks and Regards!! :)

Gim:
First of all, Nierr, thank you for taking the time to make my land. I greatly appreciate the hard work you have done for us.

I just have a small request: I was wondering if you can move my land to the bottom, left corner of the map. The land mass itself is perfect. I just want my land right at the bottom left(southwest) corner of the map.

Thank you in advance.
Hi Nierr, here's a copy of where I want the land mass to be.

Jz4G4AL.png
Also, can you make my land mass blue? Thanks.

New Map

Added or changed or whatevered everyone except for Opopanax cos y'know, drawing an owl on the map will take some time if I choose to do it.

Stovilium I couldn't do your claims so I put you next to it, if you want somewhere else just ask.

Point of order: I moved Nierr and removed Belschaft.

Nierr:
New Map

Added or changed or whatevered everyone except for Opopanax cos y'know, drawing an owl on the map will take some time if I choose to do it.

Stovilium I couldn't do your claims so I put you next to it, if you want somewhere else just ask.

Thank you so much Nierr! The map has come out so beautifully! :D

Btw, could you just name my region Eirennea (I'm extremely sorry I forgot to do it in the claim)
Besides that its perfect!!! You are great :)

Nierr:
New Map

Yes! Thank you, Nierr!

Dearest Lord and Savior Nierr: Might the land of Kialga-Lourti extend just southward to encompass the small bit of area left to our south?

Hey Nierr, I hate to be particular but I just noticed that when the new continents were added, a peninsula was removed from my nation. I had kind of planned on that being a significant peninsula and it had a provincial capital on it. I do like the look of those islands though. Having said that, I was wondering if the peninsula might be returned and the islands shifted to the north of it and rotated in line with the old shoreline but left there instead of deleted, I think it makes the bay look great. I've included the old map with peninsula, the current map without the peninsula for comparison, and finally an edited version of the old map with my request. If it's too much of a pain that's fine, but I'd really appreciate the return of my peninsula. (I can also provide a maybe amusing "IC" news story about the theft and return of the peninsula as a reward lol)

vNhu12g.png
J8v0BVk.png
3rzjFHk.png

Again, if it's too much effort that's ok but I'd really be grateful if you would consider it! Thanks!

Give me an unlabelled version of the map in your third spoiler as a png or anything other than a jpg and it'll go in.

8YElvrR.png

There's also one little island off the coast of Archegnum that was removed, it's in this map at the very southern end, your call whether or not to add it.

Hollanda:
Nierr:
Give me an unlabelled version of the map in your third spoiler as a png or anything other than a jpg and it'll go in.
Ok. I'll made this. Sorry for failure ;-(

Nierr was replying to Yrkidding. You already have a spot on the map, next to myself, Añola, and Lord Ravenclaw.

Back