TNP Map Claims Thread

Kalti:
Did I miss something about Siren City being added? Other than that, the map is looking good other than what Darcania pointed out about the Q being cut off. From what I see, Cronnal's border looks fine.
I see a couple breaks in the North-South Cronaal border.

Could I get this claim for Añola, I'm definitely open to negotiating size.

Sadakoyama's island is in the image so it's easier to find the small area I've asked for on the peninsula.
PkhUoPF.png

From now on Kalatun has a colony next to Lorbank. That was a mutual agreement, and it's name is Kalatunian Lorbank
Buk7Zo4.png

Lorbank:
From now on Kalatun has a colony next to Lorbank. That was a mutual agreement, and it's name is Kalatunian Lorbank
Buk7Zo4.png
Seconded, I was about to send this in before I saw you did it for me.

Hi madjack,

I've badly edited a copy of the map for my claim. I was looking for an area where the land could be roughly split between two main parts. I've included the middle island (excluding the small colony I can't make out), just because. If you'd rather that not be included, then fine. Similarly if the claim is too big/whatever, then let me know please. Or edit it accordingly!!

It is the poorly edited part in dark green to the south of Great Bights Mum.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj598/mcmasterdonia/map_zpsnnfyyz1z.png

Provisionally accepted pending a short review. I think I'll make it smaller by a degree (and keep SDKY's colony on that middle island, of course).

As a note to anyone who may have forgotten, primary claims take precedence over colony claims. Claims that are actually made take precedence over claims you may make in the future.

Yrkidding:
Hey, I'd like to make a small claim on the new continent, colonies/outposts of sorts. They're the two little dots on the west end of the map. Archegnum might make some claims in the area in the coming days. Thanks!

nwNdF7v.png
Here is my claim, in conjunction with Yrkidding/The Lancerian Empire's:

vy8mzr.png

Archegnum:
Yrkidding:
Hey, I'd like to make a small claim on the new continent, colonies/outposts of sorts. They're the two little dots on the west end of the map. Archegnum might make some claims in the area in the coming days. Thanks!

nwNdF7v.png

vy8mzr.png
I believe Mcm has claimed the area we sought to get Arch. Mcm, is there any way we might negotiate that territory anyways?

Yrkidding:
Archegnum:
Yrkidding:

nwNdF7v.png

vy8mzr.png
I believe Mcm has claimed the area we sought to get Arch. Mcm, is there any way we might negotiate that territory anyways?
I'm a bit confused about what area is mine, and what area is claimed in the above :P

If the map claim I've made is settled by mad jack soon, I think we can discuss these other issues.. Though depends how much of my claim is desired :P

15g7j9.jpg

I would like to claim the land shown in the image above. If the land mass I claimed is too big I am open to negotiation.

Lore's 29th Update
Lore's Currely Update (Nameless)

[img=https://storage.jumpshare.com/preview/0UofDjR8wNr7fR42ydHNWudnHiVFoDNd2M0AeStOrH1EEyhypdAhBU2Q_ZFgod12xyF2zZw75x93boACcTqRYt0Iq-_ZMIwlJNqsu6s4bO0F1kR3dMUjedqC16uBUu85[/img]

Added: McMasterdonia, Anola (Cronaal)

Removed: N/A

Rejected Claims: Archegnum & The Lancerian Empire Colony, Sebland's Second Nation, Kalatunian Lorbank

Notes:

Arch and TLE's Colony Rejected due to lack of RP to back up expansions coupled.

Sebland - You can not create a second nation just so that you can annex it to get around the ruling of the cartography team that you could not have all of an area you wanted.

Kalatunian Lorbank - Lorbank is not located in that area of the map and claims made by one person on behalf of another are invalid.

Warning: Lorbank you have now tried to claim plot on the map on behalf of a third party, you were rejected the first time, consider this an official warning, attempt it a third time and you will be barred from posting in the claims thread for 30 days.

Secondary Warning: This thread is for CLAIMS only, anything not regarding claims will from here out get you a warning, after 2 warning you will receive a ban from this thread for 2 weeks, after 3 warning you will receive a ban for 4 weeks and after 4 an official report will be lodged against you with the Forum Staff.

Lord Lore:
Lore's 29th Update
Lore's Currely Update (Nameless)

[img=https://storage.jumpshare.com/preview/0UofDjR8wNr7fR42ydHNWudnHiVFoDNd2M0AeStOrH1EEyhypdAhBU2Q_ZFgod12xyF2zZw75x93boACcTqRYt0Iq-_ZMIwlJNqsu6s4bO0F1kR3dMUjedqC16uBUu85[/img]

Added: McMasterdonia, Anola (Cronaal)

Removed: N/A

Rejected Claims: Archegnum & The Lancerian Empire Colony, Sebland's Second Nation, Kalatunian Lorbank

Notes:

Arch and TLE's Colony Rejected due to lack of RP to back up expansions coupled.

Sebland - You can not create a second nation just so that you can annex it to get around the ruling of the cartography team that you could not have all of an area you wanted.

Kalatunian Lorbank - Lorbank is not located in that area of the map and claims made by one person on behalf of another are invalid.

Warning: Lorbank you have now tried to claim plot on the map on behalf of a third party, you were rejected the first time, consider this an official warning, attempt it a third time and you will be barred from posting in the claims thread for 30 days.

Secondary Warning: This thread is for CLAIMS only, anything not regarding claims will from here out get you a warning, after 2 warning you will receive a ban from this thread for 2 weeks, after 3 warning you will receive a ban for 4 weeks and after 4 an official report will be lodged against you with the Forum Staff.

Okay, but I didn't get answer to my question.
I asked that was correct and nobady answered..
And don't warn me because I wrote a reply...

Ixaia:
15g7j9.jpg

I would like to claim the land shown in the image above. If the land mass I claimed is too big I am open to negotiation.
Um hello anyone!?

lz_NGx_XSFt_SH1_Wv4_W19_GG_Wd5_Kfum0_PP0_IZBQ_SZg6_WAV1_7r.png

I'd like to expand my nation forward, since my country is tiny now because their are other continents with bigger countries. By the way, I might expand 1-2 times every month now that claims 3x the size of what I asked for which got denied are getting accepted. <_<

That expansion, so long as it is RPed, is fine.

I reserve the right to deny any further expansions for whatever reason and frequent expansion requests will earn my ire.

But I'll tell you what, to sate your appetite for expansion, I will allow you to further expand that claim all the way to the coast you see in that image. Anything further south than what you've claimed there will be denied.

So can I put up my maximum expansion instead? And can I expand further south/colonize as long as I RP it out? (or my NS Stats Increase)

Sytarenne:
So can I put up my maximum expansion instead? And can I expand further south/colonize as long as I RP it out? (or my NS Stats Increase)
One more question:
And can I change my position on the map?

Hi,

I would like to make a claim on the map.

First of all, this might surprise you a little bit, but I would like an additional land mass on the southwestern part on the -4 Time Zone(I'm assuming there's excellent climate there).

The reason I want an additional land mass is that our nation is known for its isolationism from other nations and our citizens prefer to remain in a place where there is no interference from the outside world and from where they can give no interference to the outside world. In other words, our nation prefers to remain neutral, giving no harm to other nations in TNP Roleplay.

The territory does not have to be big; it can be quite small. I am not here to take and hoard a massive piece of land by any means. Also, here's a physical map of the island(Ignore the grid lines):

EpqvC2d.jpg

Say you have any concerns or issues about the claim, just post on the claims thread, PM me here or send me a TG.

Ab3O58s.png
I would like to make a claim on the map. It is the grey area labeled Lojbanic Republic, and it is for the country of... wait for it... the Lojbanic Republic! I am new to Nation States, and if you think I have chosen a piece of land that is too big, you can go ahead and shrink it down. Thanks!

Lore Update #31

Lore Nameless Update #31

f7bspHDnzCogflV7HOXJxF_JNATwJUPBFq1KTTZBdPt7vBIV5OwsbwUd6hQKKv9-3BX2NPpA8dmV4SWy6YUckd0Iq-_ZMIwlJNqsu6s4bO0F1kR3dMUjedqC16uBUu85

Added: Ixaia & Lojbanic Republic

Removed (all due to inactivity): Axla, Giqvista, Morheim, Scandigrad, United Llamas, Sirisea, Lausse, Pambudia, Thatchertropolis, Maplands, Yaraennus, Mor'os, Nasania, The Empire of the Big Apple, Tlacoplantec.

Edited: Added Silly String's Inset that got swallowed by a blackhole at some point.

I don't know if I have the authority to do this but someone's gotta do it.

Darc said he was leaving NS; would this warrant a removal?

Lord Lore:
Lore Update #31

Lore Nameless Update #31

f7bspHDnzCogflV7HOXJxF_JNATwJUPBFq1KTTZBdPt7vBIV5OwsbwUd6hQKKv9-3BX2NPpA8dmV4SWy6YUckd0Iq-_ZMIwlJNqsu6s4bO0F1kR3dMUjedqC16uBUu85

Added: Ixaia & Lojbanic Republic

Removed (all due to inactivity): Axla, Giqvista, Morheim, Scandigrad, United Llamas, Sirisea, Lausse, Pambudia, Thatchertropolis, Maplands, Yaraennus, Mor'os, Nasania, The Empire of the Big Apple, Tlacoplantec.

Edited: Added Silly String's Inset that got swallowed by a blackhole at some point.

Hi,

I just want to say it is really exciting to see someone update the map on a routine basis. Thank you for that.

I do not want to sound rude, but I made a claim on the TNP map a while ago, and I was wondering when my territory will be added. I requested that a new island be made on the bottom left corner of the map.

I just want to say I have no intention of hoarding large territories; I would appreciate just a single, small island on the southwestern part of this map.

Again, thank you for doing this. :yes:

Your claim is still to be decided on, as it is technically policy not to add any more additional land to the map.

We'll get back to you.

Wait, nvm. Remove my nation from the map, I would like to take the empty area next to Nessuno and above Norvalkin. I might later take the empty area Thatcherpolis used to be in for Territory and then I'm fine.

Back