TNP Map Claims Thread

I need an explanation for a claim so far from your home?

If you're referring to my island, I had it on the last map and it's part of my relationship with Archegnum (a toll-free passage from it to the mainland Lancerian Empire has already been negotiated in our Archlancer Pact). The premise behind the Empire owning it ties into when the old Kingdom of Lancers (which occupied only a sizeable portion of land in the SW of the current Empire) decided to liberate the entirety of what now makes up the Empire. The entire island was made up of territories of small dictatorships, wealthy warlords, petty kingdoms, and weak democracies. The Kingdom of Lancers had been run out of the country by a neighbouring dictatorship and sought asylum in McMasterdonia. After a few years they began the liberation with the support of their own final funds, support from McMasterdonia, (and presumably Archegnum), they reclaimed the Kingdom of Lancers and then further decided to liberate what now makes up the empire. The democracies elected to join the Empire, whereas the warlords and dictatorships were warred with. At the conclusion of the war all personal property belonging to the warlords and dictators were seized. This included two private islands that particularly wealthy warlords had purchased. One was off the coast of Aurora Orb and is currently on the map, the other is the island off the coast of Archegnum and is that which I claim today.

I'm not. There's a post between my post replying to you and the post you're replying to. C'mon man, read the topic :P

Lol woops my bad, I thought he was trying to fix a spelling error he'd made when first making his claim (I thought his nation was already on the map)

I'd like to get involved in the RP, so can I make this claim? If it needs to be smaller, let me know.

Ourev48.png

Varincia:
BEHbuc2.png

map claiming for little Etarr

That seems reasonable. However, I'd like to see some RP from your primary nation as well. Accepted (unless stated otherwise by Nierr).

The Hinterland:
I'd like to get involved in the RP, so can I make this claim? If it needs to be smaller, let me know.

Ourev48.png

I believe it is slightly bigger than normal claims, however, it is on the line between acceptable and too big. For that, I'll let Nierr decide. Accepted, pending Nierr's approval.

I'd like to claim the archipelago in the southeast corner of the map (south of Wolfsea and southeast of Sauceistan).

Nebula:
Vazos:
I'd like to claim the archipelago in the southeast corner of the map (south of Wolfsea and southeast of Sauceistan).
That was Darc's old spot... :cry:
Vazos seems like a good RPer. I think he would live up to Darc's immense legacy.

Accepted, as it was already claimed before, so I know it is the right size for a nation. And please, all non-claim comments need to be diverted to the map discussion thread, please. Thank you.

Surprised no one's noticed this, but there's this little unclaimed island in the gulf above New Sekai and under Sytarenne.

Mind if I claim it?

Lochstar:
Hi, could I please claim that piece of land on Caltania next to Funkadelia on the Northern Coast?

It is currently filled in but has no name. I'll check with Nierr and see if he was already making it, or if that is a previous claim. Let me check on that.

New Haven:
Surprised no one's noticed this, but there's this little unclaimed island in the gulf above New Sekai and under Sytarenne.

Mind if I claim it?

Sure. Any specific name you want it under?

The land next to Funk is supposed to have a name. I've got an xcf somewhere with it named >_> Someone in this topic claimed it in maybe the last 10 pages or so.

Bootsie:
Lochstar:
Hi, could I please claim that piece of land on Caltania next to Funkadelia on the Northern Coast?

It is currently filled in but has no name. I'll check with Nierr and see if he was already making it, or if that is a previous claim. Let me check on that.

New Haven:

Mind if I claim it?

Sure. Any specific name you want it under?
Gracias, and I think I'll call it Point North.

You're good, The Hinterland, he accepted it over IRC and I never reposted to confirm. It is on my latest version of the map.

Just wondering on any updates concerning the status of the claim for Shei Ren. Is it accepted, denied, or what?

Bootsie:
You're good, The Hinterland, he accepted it over IRC and I never reposted to confirm. It is on my latest version of the map.
Has that been added to the OP? I haven't been added to the map yet either afaik.

Nierr:
The land next to Funk is supposed to have a name. I've got an xcf somewhere with it named >_> Someone in this topic claimed it in maybe the last 10 pages or so.
If this is about the Purple land along the coastline then its mee! Eirennea... :)

I have 3 days off starting Monday. Will get to claims then.

Still waiting on reasoning for Sytarenne's claim.

Forget it, give me the land above Norvalkin. Name it "Arux" it's some land Sytarenne Colonized after the Revolution when it was expanding rapidly (like Manifests Destiny) and would used for resources and empire and was ruled by a Puppet Government until it was then handed over to Congress. Then it's now a place for research and a safety in any wars or near-apocalyptic situations like Svalbard. IS DAT ENOUGH.

Since Sytarenne has withdrawn his claim on it, I want to request Darcania's islands. The meta reason is I wish to hold them in trust for him should he eventually return. In game terms, they have a Galapagos-like diversity of unique species we wish to protect.

Piscivore:
Since Sytarenne has withdrawn his claim on it, I want to request Darcania's islands. The meta reason is I wish to hold them in trust for him should he eventually return. In game terms, they have a Galapagos-like diversity of unique species we wish to protect.
Vazos already claimed the Darcanian archipelago.

Back