TNP Map Claims Thread

I am in the same situation as Sytarenne.
Please remove my nation from the map too. I am preparing to submit my new claim.
Can someone tell me what are these de facto territorries, like Central Free States or Ertolia?

Lorbank this is warning number one, this is not the discussion thread. If you have a question take it there, this is only for claims only not discussion about the status of other claims.

Nierr:
Your claim is still to be decided on, as it is technically policy not to add any more additional land to the map.

We'll get back to you.
Thank you. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

North Cronaal and South Cronaal are reunited, the Kalinins are also jointly controlled by Nebula and I.

*waves*

Would you mind deciding on some land for "Lord Ravenclaw" close to McMasterdonia? Preferably bordering it, or something. My dearest husband says he wants it for some of his nations backstory or some such.

Thank you muchly

Awesome. *leaves free cake on the table and flies off*

New Claims Map

Removed: Hardish Bay
Moved: Sytarenne
Added: Lord Ravenclaw, Salvarity, Shiraq
Unified: Cronaal

Gim's additional island may take some time, unless he has a clean file of the island in order to help us add it. Norvalkin still has things to work out with Lord Lore on his claim.

If I've missed anything gimme a yell.

May I make a claim on the map for a small peninsula?

Okay that's really unspecific.

85469bde7455769e42e5498d23346180.png

It's pretty much that, but a little smaller. I only want the peninsula, not the portions on the actual continent.

Thank You.

Nierr:
New Claims Map

Removed: Hardish Bay
Moved: Sytarenne
Added: Lord Ravenclaw
Unified: Cronaal

Gim's additional island may take some time, unless he has a clean file of the island in order to help us add it. Norvalkin still has things to work out with Lord Lore on his claim.

If I've missed anything gimme a yell.
Hi, would this suffice?

oig8l5.jpg

Not really but it gives me a better sense of the outline as before. It'll be added in my next update.

Will be added, however I will say that any requests to move your position again in the near future will leave me unamused.

Because when you guys came to me to divide Cronaal and give you your islands and do whatever I specifically said 'I don't want to be having to undo this in three weeks time'.

You lasted like 10 days longer than three weeks.

The request was made a month and two weeks ago.

But I digress. Let's take this over to the discussion thread.

Hi there, Nierr and Congrats on this new expanded map, makes me want to be on it again.

Can I claim my old spot due SouthWest of Archegnum?

If the answer is "yes" then the following pictures are the shape of my island and an idea of what I'd like, but I'm sure you will do a good job even if it doesn't look exactly like it.

vxko0g.png
25tx72b.png

Let me know if you need anything else (a couple more detailed maps in this dispatch), or if I don't qualify for whatever reason lol.

Thank you!

Done. May take a few updates though, as I'll probably include as part of a more general smaller landmasses addition - more on that later.

Hey there Nierr.
I remember Lorbank previously attempted to claim a colony on behalf of me. This time I'd like to do it myself :)
Here's a map of the claim, called 'Dravocecu' (the c-cedilla won't show up on BBcode :shrug: ):

cPuzANN.png

Thanks very much.

Accepted. Also a thing I've found is that accents don't show up in the preview, but when you post they show up.

ç

Hi! :D

I don't know if there are any requirements for having a spot on the map, but if I am eligible, I would really appreciate having the island under Xentherida and to the left of Aurora Orb.

A2wsPHZ.png

If this claim is too big or I'm not eligible for a map spot, please just tell me so.

Thanks! :)

P.S. I noticed that there's a small purple area at the very top of the island, what is that?

Yes it has. Will be added in the next update (probably tuesday).

Vq89B2m.png

The image is terrible and everything because i'm not sure how to do it. but here is my claim. i hope i'm eligible

If Accepted please put the name the Dai Nippon Teikoku Imperial Empire please

(I accidentally posted it in the Map DISCUSSION thread)

Wait remove my spot from the map again, or just rename it to one of my territories or West Sytarenne. I want to find a place where my country fits in its weather, history, and environment.

My new area is probably now McMasterdonia or Merconintopia size now maybe a bit too big, and now more isolated and cold. (Which I wanted it to be)
The upper area is supposed to have a shape like South Africa, and the lower area is my first claim that I wanted
0zy0nVK.png
If it's too big you can shrink it.

If it's accepted it maybe my last claim on the map.

I would like to claim this portion of the map, highlighted in cyan.

kRs8P2R.png

I'm willing to concede some of the eastern and southern land if the plot is too large.

Additionally, I am not, as of this edit, masked as a Citizen on the forums yet, but have been granted citizenship.

Looks good Noviran. Will be added when I get the time to - finally - do the map stuff I have planned. Should be tomorrow.

Back