Ask a stupid question and get a dumb answer

I present to you the afro!

10Afro2000B.jpg

big_353533_5346_2%20AFRO%20BACK_UPD.jpg

If the sun rises in the East why doesn't it set in the North-east?

Yrkidding:
I present to you the afro!

10Afro2000B.jpg

big_353533_5346_2%20AFRO%20BACK_UPD.jpg

If the sun rises in the East why doesn't it set in the North-east?
:o

Because the sun never set on the British Empire.
It's possible that i remained back in time?

Well depending on your timezone you could already be in the past relative to me, and you remain living there in the past while I conquer the future!

Is CoD a teamwork orientated game?

I don't know that sound pretty risky... but... Risk is a strategy board game released in France in 1957. It was re released with some modifications in 1959. Risk is a turn-based game for two to six players. The standard version is played on a board depicting a political map of the Earth, divided into forty-two territories, which are grouped into six continents. The object of the game is to occupy every territory on the board and in doing so, eliminate the other players. Players control armies with which they attempt to capture territories from other players, with results determined by dice rolls. Source - Wikipedia

What would you do if you were being monitored by aliens?

I really wanna know... anyways I am a Sentient Alien Spaceship.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

Less than it took for your mother to... Wait, I think that was a dream...

How much love does it take to make someone hate you?

Is a pretty decent TV show.

Why is it called Minute Maid if it doesn't take a minute to make nor does it assist you in any way?

They couldn't' come up with a name, so they all said the first word that came to mind and selected the best two.

What would you do if dinosaurs came back?

Be very disappointed because it was a sucky show I had to endure while waiting for WWF on a Saturday morning and I needed my fix of the Macho Man and the Hulkster.

Why does Knuckles the Echidna have the intelligence of a Styrofoam cup?

because they knew Boris Johnson was coming.

Is it always a bad idea to smear yourself in peanut butter and offer yourself to the Squirrels?

(Amerion) Glass is actually a terrible invisibility cloak which only works on itself.

(Yrkidding) Duh.

Why does Scientology hate science?

Because the stars can't breathe properly.

What is your favourite colour of the alphabet?

Back