Roleplay Moderator Megathread

Moved some newspaper and election topics into Factbooks (renamed to National Information).

What exactly do you want cleaned up/taken care of?

Nierr:
I want to generally update the subforum. A lot of things, like the main thread, the NPTOPF roster, the Application Thread's pending applications, etc. all need maintainance, and so far the Chair doesn't seem to be working on it.

I was the primary housekeeper of NPTO when I was Dep. Chairman- I made sure everything was up to date. I'd like to make sure everything is still up to date.

Give me links of what needs doing and it'll get done.

That's how it works now.

Syrixia:
Nierr:
I want to generally update the subforum. A lot of things, like the main thread, the NPTOPF roster, the Application Thread's pending applications, etc. all need maintainance, and so far the Chair doesn't seem to be working on it.

I was the primary housekeeper of NPTO when I was Dep. Chairman- I made sure everything was up to date. I'd like to make sure everything is still up to date.
I'd like to point out two things...
1) I've been on vacation for the past week.
2) I'm the Chair of the NPTO, that's great... however, I have no power in cleaning up threads or admitting new members to the NPTO Forum Group. So, either that stuff is being done by the RP Mods and others with the ability to do so or I need to be given the ability to do that sort of stuff.

OP updated and roster adjusted. I can't add people to the group, so that still remains incomplete. If there is anything else I messed up on, please feel free to correct me.

Plembs requests are done.

Syrixia give me an app from where to start and I'll add the members to the group.

Edit: Kalti should be able to add members to the group, Cascadia as well.

Huh. It says you and Cascadia are group leaders. I can't actually add anyone to that group.

Nierr:
Huh. It says you and Cascadia are group leaders. I can't actually add anyone to that group.
Odd, it wasn't letting me add before but now it will. Ah well, at least it's working and the forums have been cleaned up somewhat.

To roleplay moderation team,
I am back from an unannounced absence of a couple of weeks. I apologise profusely for my inactivity, and am ready to continue with moderator activity immediately.
Yours,
Eumenor

Not sure where to ask, but who should I talk to about re-gaining access to the NPTO Assembly thread. Somewhere in the past few weeks, I've become locked out of the thread and am no longer able to post or reply to threads in it.

Archived a metric fuckton of old topics. They are available to view here.

So, I moved NPTO's thread out of its subforum, but forgot to unpin it. Without moderator priveledges, I can't unpin it in the Negotiations section.

Bootsie:
So, I moved NPTO's thread out of its subforum, but forgot to unpin it. Without moderator priveledges, I can't unpin it in the Negotiations section.
Unpinned in Negotiations.

It dropped to the second page, because it wasn't posted in since Sept. 29 - I've bumped it, so that people can find it more easily, now that it's unpinned. I'd considered leaving it pinned for a bit, just in case anyone wants easy access to figure out where to go with the NPTO from here and can't find it, but I can repin it if that becomes an issue.

Back