The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Here Kaschovia. You do not need to drink filtered water. I have gotten you a pipe linking fresh water found in Puerto Williams, a town in southern Chile's Magallanes region which scientists have found to be the most purest water in the world. I built a interdimensional pipeto the TNP Bar and Grill for no absolute reason whatsoever

Here … 1 shot of pure alcohol. Be careful though. I have went to my secret lab to get this. After a 24 hour process of excruciatingly extracting it. It is here. Mind you, this would be better mixed with grape juice or othelr conventional wine bases to make it instant. Pure however, I advise you DROP BY DROP. DRINK TWO DROPS AT ONCE AND YOU WILL DIE HORRIBLY. That will be NSD 1,000

I am the bartender and chef now. Ms Lois Sanguine, welcomee ! Would madam care for some hors d'oeuvre ? Or some vintage wine ? A plate of heavenly grilled stuff ?

Mr Sil Dorsett. Sryixia . Please order something. School is cancelled cos some guy blew up the science lab and blah blah blah safety concerns. I am lterally waiting 24/7

I am the bartender and chef now. Excuse me while I chase Moristia with my Multi-Billion Dollar Combat suit (a la iron man) and gun him down. Enjoy the freshest water on earth using a weird interdimensional pipe system to somehow get the water from chile to magicality city. Its free with some ice prduced by the water and a refreshing lemon lime taste
"COME BACK HERE YUO THIEF !" <Firing lasers, rockets and bullets as I try to get money from Moristia>

I did not caught him but I am hacking his residence and deactivating everything. Im also making sure he gets stuck there for a day. Muhahah. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CHINESE BARTENDAH. WHEN I SAY YUO PAY NAO, I IS ONLY GIB YUO ONE CHANCE.

Justin Wong Yong Zhi
^^^^^
Is this your IRL name? I suggest to remove it, really. It's a privacy y'know.

Anyway, can anyone here tell me how to draw a MAP?! My claim is denied :(

Justin Wong Yong Zhi
^^^^^
Is this your IRL name? I suggest to remove it, really. It's a privacy y'know.

Anyway, can anyone here tell me how to draw a MAP?! My claim is denied :(

Nah it aint a privacy necerierria. there are actually 100,000 with the same english name as I have, but different in Chinese. 1,000 here in singapore. also . show me where u wanna claim necerierra and i can help you make it more real. just tell me your population size, economy size and military size in the RP universe. I can whip up something for u

Kyoki Chudoku:
I request liquid dihydrogen monoxide contained with crystalline silicon dioxide. Is that available here?
sheesh. If you want me to get you chemical compounds Aozora, knock on my door of my penthouse in the 780th floor of the TNP skyscraper (my blog) . Here take it and ask for it on my door next time.

If we are going to use the Mother of All Spam Threads, can we please not keep posting for the sake of it. Counting down from 300 just isn't the most entertaining thing ever :P

Kasch:
If we are going to use the Mother of All Spam Threads, can we please not keep posting for the sake of it. Counting down from 300 just isn't the most entertaining thing ever :P
YES agreed 1 thousand times agree. what shall we talk about instead?

Back