The North Pacific Bar and Grill

do you mean you have so much criticism about my post or you think I have too much criticism in my post?

Here is what I sang with my crush when she became my Girlfriend. Somehow we both finished each other sentences

Me: When I am with you its... its
Me: Insightful
Nurul: Delightful
Both: A positive joy...

Just you and me
Could live a life in perfect harmony
That's satisfying intellectually
And wave suburbia good-bye.

Nurul: Just you and me
Me: Just you and I
Nurul: Could visit East Berlin in Germany
Me: And then Versailles
Nurul: And ride a bicycle in New York City
Me: You can't deny that
Both: We'll have such a lovely time.

Both: And we'll do everything your way!
We'll watch a movie made in Norway!
We'll only go to shows on Broadway!
Me: And I shall wear a hat indoors.

Me: I'll grow a beard!
Nurul: And I'll wear specs.
Me: And hang out at Le Centre Pompidou
Nurul: We'll eat some crêpes
Me: I'll get a sailor tat and so will you
Both: I'll buy some decks
And play our vinyl all day long.

Both: We'll never part
And we'll become completely lost in art
And then we'll eat some Portuguese egg tarts
Me: Then we will go home

Both: Though we might eventually part
The memories will be in our hearts
So far it's working from the start
So let's enjoy our youths today !!!

Hey sir, you gonna order a drink or what ? Doesn't matter. Here is the purest water you can ever find on earth, then set on the himalayas for a while to chill naturally. It is the best and a guy like you deserves nothing but the best. On me, would like like some lemon with that ?

i have an uncle who is a professional horse rider. He lives in Kranji (Singaporean Farmlands, yes FARMLANDS!) Sometimes I visit him and ride his horse across a meadow of land not too sunny or too cloudy. I call it Yangtze as in the chinese river, fast and unpredictable. The horse often takes part in the Singapore Turf Club horse races. Once or twice he went to hong kong. Nevermind that shit. Point is that I technically own a horse by family sharing of assets. and it feels f***ing great especially in a country called "The little red dot"

Tip on horses, do not rush it. when you hold out your palm and they go to your head gesturing for a cuddle, you know they trust you and so you are ready to ride it with its cooperation . A horse is not like an animal or a pet. Beyond that, they are in a sense half a human. Treat it well and it wont let you down. Wish cars could also be like that

Back