Citizenship and Residency Updates

I'd like to resign from the Regional Assembly. I don't devote any time to TNP, and I shouldn't linger if all I'm going to do is occasionally vote in elections.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have noted the following change to the Codified Law of The North Pacific:
Codified Law of The North Pacific:
Chapter 7: Cultural Declarations

Section 7.3: Religious Observance
14. Flemingovianism shall be adopted as the religion and church of The North Pacific.
15. All nations are guaranteed freedom of expression of all, any, or no religious belief, and that freedom shall not be curtailed.
16. The Flemingovian religion shall receive no financial or tax advantages through being the religion of The North Pacific.
17. Holidays of the Flemingovian religion shall be observed regionally, and all nations shall have the right to take a day off work, unpaid, on those holidays. Government officials are excluded from the effects of this clause.
18. No nation shall serve on the cabinet or any other appointed government position by virtue of their status in the Flemingovian religion.
19. Flemingovian officials may participate, as invited by the delegate, at all state functions.
I also recall that I am compelled, as a Member of the Regional Assembly, to faithfully adhere to my oath.

I recognize that as a nation I am guaranteed my freedom of expression of all, any, and or no religious belief, and that freedom shall not be curtailed. I further acknowledge that my free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region.

My religious beliefs require that I reject the designation of Flemingovianism as the religion and church of The North Pacific. My oath as a Member of the Regional Assembly requires obedience to the laws of The North Pacific. I find I cannot, in good conscience, accept the validity of Chapter 7, Section 7.3, Clause 14 of the Codified Law of the North Pacific.

I hereby resign as a Member of the Regional Assembly.

>^,,^<
Alunya

I am tendering my resignation to the RA, effective August 01, 2014 12:01AM US EST. At which point in time, I would like to remain a citizen of The North Pacific. My TNP nation remains the same.

Please remove me from the Members group Assembly as well as the Regional Assembly as this nation-account will now be used as an ambassador of the Hellenic Empire to the North Pacific. If my application succeeds I should be moved to the Foreign Envoy Group shortly.

punk d:
I am tendering my resignation to the RA, effective August 01, 2014 12:01AM US EST. At which point in time, I would like to remain a citizen of The North Pacific. My TNP nation remains the same.
just bumping this to make sure it is noticed by the appropriate authorities.

Kingdom of Space is not in TNP :/

I know you're out on missions, but you should use puppets for NPA missions as much as possible, so that I don't have to track down stuff :(

Hi. Due to me being new to how stuff is done here, I'm on an overseas mission with my main (and only) nation. I will have a puppet state ready for next time.

I wish to transfer my citizenship from Andulus ---> Frances Francis the First of France

This is mainly due to the fact that F.F.t.F.o.F. is my WA so I am more regularly on it and sometimes forget to log into my other accounts as regularly (9 of my 15 non-WA accounts may or may not have come within hours of CTEing in the last week or two <.<)

Lord Lore:
I wish to transfer my citizenship from Andulus ---> Frances Francis the First of France

This is mainly due to the fact that F.F.t.F.o.F. is my WA so I am more regularly on it and sometimes forget to log into my other accounts as regularly (9 of my 15 non-WA accounts may or may not have come within hours of CTEing in the last week or two <.<)
Thanks, Lore. I'll be sure to update the rolls to reflect this change. :)

Back