Citizenship and Residency Updates

Hushland, Divine Fire and Tyfa's nations are no longer in TNP, and Sanctaria has been inactive for over 30 days. They have been removed from the RA and should be remasked.

Gulliver:
Hushland, Divine Fire and Tyfa's nations are no longer in TNP, and Sanctaria has been inactive for over 30 days. They have been removed from the RA and should be remasked.
Hushland and Tyfa have NPA maskings, so I've had to put them in the Registered Citizens permissions group unless I hear something that they're out of the NPA.

Divine Fire was already remasked into the member group (not sure why) and Sanctaria has been remasked into the registered citizens group since their nation has not CTE'd.

Gulliver:
Zaolat and Enif are inactive and have been removed. They should be remasked.
Both have been remasked from the RA and moved to the registered citizens mask.

(We're going to have to figure out what to do with Enif.)

The Palindromic Land's nation has CTE'd and collettiquette has been inactive for over 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Drumgol's nation has moved out of TNP and Agasteon Empire has been inactive for over 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Gulliver:
Drumgol's nation has moved out of TNP and Agasteon Empire has been inactive for over 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.
Drumgol has a NPA permission, so until advised otherwise, I have to assume they remain a member of the NPA, and have them in the NPA member group and registered citizen permission.

Agasteon Empire has been remasked to the Registered Citizen group.

Letonna and John Ashcroft Land's TNP nations have CTE'd, and Terra Lucum and The Archer have failed to login to the forums for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Kingborough, John Ashcroft Land had his account renamed to "King Durk the Awesome" on August 14th.
I will remask assuming the CTE didn't change your action but you may want to double check.
I have asked people to notify you of account name changes when they happen, by posting in this thread, but I'm sure there are some who don't do that.

Letonna and John Ashcroft Land's TNP nations have CTE'd, and Terra Lucum and The Archer have failed to login to the forums for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Done.

Grosseschnauzer:
Kingborough, John Ashcroft Land had his account renamed to "King Durk the Awesome" on August 14th.
I will remask assuming the CTE didn't change your action but you may want to double check.
I have asked people to notify you of account name changes when they happen, by posting in this thread, but I'm sure there are some who don't do that.

Done.
That is odd. But yes, it was a CTE so no change. Thank you Grosse.

Also;

The United Democracy has been banjected from region, scs757 and Marcican have failed to login to the forum for more than 30 days and Giovanni Longo requested that he be removed from the Regional Assembly. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Kingborough:
Grosseschnauzer:

Done.
That is odd. But yes, it was a CTE so no change. Thank you Grosse.

Also;

The United Democracy has been banjected from region, scs757 and Marcican have failed to login to the forum for more than 30 days and Giovanni Longo requested that he be removed from the Regional Assembly. They have been removed and should be remasked.
Basically done.

I'm awaiting clarification from Eluvatar whether United Democracy goes into the forum member group or the banned group, and from you whether Giovanni Longo goes into the registered citizen group or the forum member group. For now, I've put U.D. in the forum member group and G.L. in the registered citizen group.

Giovanni Longo would go into forum member. He's reasons for resigning being that he wishes to move onto other regions.

Ator People's TNP nation has CTE'd, and they have been removed from the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such. Thanks.

My TNP nation, Dockport, ceased to exist, but has been refounded. Is this the proper place to reinstate myself into the RA, or do I need to reapply?

Lady Morgana:
My TNP nation is now Jamie Anumia.
Thank you, I will change it.

Also; Ganzjar's TNP nation has both CTE'd and he hasn't logged into the forum for over 30 days, and HEM's TNP nation has CTe'd. They have been removed from the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such.

Cartwrightia and Kannedom have been removed from the Regional Assembly as their TNP nations have CTE'd, and should be remasked as such. Thank you.

Felasia has been removed from the Regional Assembly for failing to log in to the forum for 30 days and should be remasked as such.

Sergenian has been removed from the Regional Assembly for failing to login to the forums for 30 days and should be remasked as such.

Anakin.Luke's TNP nation has moved out of the region, and Drugged Monkey's has failed to login for 30 days, they have therefore been removed from the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such.

Barbakiueria has been removed from the Regional Assembly as their TNP nation has CTE'd and should be remasked as such. Thomas Insaniac has resigned from the Regional Assembly and should be remasked as such.

Jamie:
I'd like to resign my RA membership.
I will remove you from the RA lists. Just to note you are no longer able to stand for Attorney General in the present elections in that case, so can I get additional confirmation that this is your wish?

Kingborough:
Jamie:
I will remove you from the RA lists. Just to note you are no longer able to stand for Attorney General in the present elections in that case, so can I get additional confirmation that this is your wish?
If it makes it easier you can remove it after the election is over.

Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
If it makes it easier you can remove it after the election is over.
It simply means you can't hold office - not even judicial. RA membership is required for all government positions.

Back