Citizenship and Residency Updates

Kingborough:
Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
I'd like to resign my RA membership.
I will remove you from the RA lists. Just to note you are no longer able to stand for Attorney General in the present elections in that case, so can I get additional confirmation that this is your wish?
If it makes it easier you can remove it after the election is over.
It simply means you can't hold office - not even judicial. RA membership is required for all government positions.
I'm aware. But in order for any votes for me not to be wasted, it would be easiest to wait until after the election.

Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
I will remove you from the RA lists. Just to note you are no longer able to stand for Attorney General in the present elections in that case, so can I get additional confirmation that this is your wish?
It simply means you can't hold office - not even judicial. RA membership is required for all government positions.
I'm aware. But in order for any votes for me not to be wasted, it would be easiest to wait until after the election.
They'd be wasted in either case, since you won't be able to hold the office. BUt okay, I will wait until that finishes.

Kingborough:
Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
Kingborough:
Jamie:
They'd be wasted in either case, since you won't be able to hold the office. BUt okay, I will wait until that finishes.
If you'd prefer then, you can take it away now.

From what I can tell the only change that might not be posted in the records is Belscraft's immediately above. I'm noting this since Kiwi had resigned as Deputy Speaker, and with a special election in progress, I have taken the chair as Speaker Pro Tempore being the most senipr member of the R.A. not holding an office.

I am advised (and have confirmed) that the TNP nation of record for Tyler Kazakov has left TNP, and as a result, Tyler Kazakov is removed from the Regional Assembly.

In checking through the list of voters on "Condemn The United Defenders League," the WA Affairs Ministry has discovered that Bryan von Richthofen's TNP nation has ceased to exist.

I moved my WA to Texas yesterday to ensure NewTexas didn't fall out of the Delegacy.

It's back in TNP now.

I would like to notify the Speaker of the following;

• Haor Chall needs to be removed as he has both not logged into the forums for more than 30 days and has CTE'd his TNP nation.
• Peoples Empire needs to be removed as he has both not logged into the forums for more than 30 days and has CTE'd his TNP nation.
• Kyle Keeling needs to be removed as his TNP nation has CTE'd.
• James Martin needs to be removed as he has failed to login to the forums for more than 30 days.
• Camwood needs to be removed as his TNP nation has CTE'd.
• Jack Dixie needs to be removed as he has failed to login for more than 30 days and his TNP nation has CTE'd.
• Masanmay needs to be removed as he/she has failed to login for more than 30 days.
• Mavis needs to be removed as he/she has failed to login for more than 30 days and his/her TNP nation has CTE'd.
• Bryan von Richthofen needs to be removed as his TNP nation has CTE'd.
• Khan needs to be removed as he has failed to login for more than 30 days.
• Cormac Stark needs to be removed as his TNP nation has left the region.
• Ryanchua94 needs to be removed as he has failed to login for more than 30 days.
• Moosemenland needs to be removed as his TNP nation has CTE'd.
• Lennart needs to be removed as his TNP nation has left the region.

Additionally Mahaj and New Kervoshkia (sp)'s TNP nations CTE'd for a large period (though they are back now) and Duetronesia failed to login for more than 30 days (though he has logged back in now) so the Speaker may need to review the possibility of removing them - they would have been removed from the RA anyway had the speaker been checking the RA list.

EDIT: I have also taken the liberty of updating Tyler's and Gaspo's TNP nations.

In my duties as Registrar, I've searched for WA nations, but I am unable to find a WA for the following people:
Belschaft
Isidor C. Stark
Kogvuron
Northerward Enlightened
Windy
Note: the issue here is *declaring* your WA (or non-existence of one), as I have no carry over of records from a previous registrar. I searched this forum for each of these names and found no public declaration of WA. Even though I know some of you have one. :P
In terms of fixing it, either a PM, message on IRC (Erastide), or even a telegram to FEC is sufficient. If you have lists of nations that *might* be your WA at any given point, if you send the list to me and I can find one of them in the WA when I do a check that is sufficient.

Former English Colony:
In my duties as Registrar, I've searched for WA nations, but I am unable to find a WA for the following people:
Ananke
Belschaft
Chasmanthe
Cormac Stark
Gaspo
Gladio
Govindia
Hileville
Isidor C. Stark
jbwncster
Johz
Jurisdictions
King Durk the Awesome
Kogvuron
Kostemetsia
Koth
madjack
Mahaj
North East Somerset
Northerward Enlightened
Prince Windsor
Ravania
Repofstates
Thomas Insaniac
Tim
Tyler Kazakov
Venico M. Stark
Note: the issue here is *declaring* your WA (or non-existence of one), as I have no carry over of records from a previous registrar. I searched this forum for each of these names and found no public declaration of WA. Even though I know some of you have one. :P
In terms of fixing it, either a PM, message on IRC (Erastide), or even a telegram to FEC is sufficient. If you have lists of nations that *might* be your WA at any given point, if you send the list to me and I can find one of them in the WA when I do a check that is sufficient.
That is because I did not have a WA nation at the time this was posted. Hileville is now WA again.

Back