Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Sophistry:
My TNP Nation: Blameless
My WA Nation: Depends/changes. I can discuss this with the person who needs this info, via PM.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blameless, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Checked.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Sophistry, you are conditionally approved for the RA pending a routine security check.

Former English Colony is our WA registrar, and that is the person you can discuss your WA situation with. Thanks!
And masked.
Gracius Maximus:
Gracius Maximus
I am not currently in the WA. Weighing my options.

I, The Minister of The North Pacific nation of The Imperator's Fortress State of Gracius Maximus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

OOC Note: I believe I do have multiple accounts on this board but have been granted an exception in the past since those accounts relate to separate nations in other regions. I do not intend to utilize them unless for some God awful reason The Pacific asks Pierconium to be ambassador here or some other such nonsense. Thanks.

Checks clean, no multi (in the RA).

Sophistry, welcome to the RA!

Gracius Maximus, the other step is that I (as the Speaker) must approve your application. I'll accept "minister" instead of "leader" as an acceptable legal deviation from the oath, and approve your application. Welcome back!

WA Nation: Not in WA
TNP Nation: Livilispis

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Livilispis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific. :cheese:

Livilispis:
WA Nation: Not in WA
TNP Nation: Livilispis

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Livilispis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific. :cheese:

Checks clean, no multi.

My TNP Nation: Jurisdictions II
My WA Nation: Jurisdictions II

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jurisdictions II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My belief is that if I just keep joining and rejoining the RA after being removed for inactivity you'll all just get tired of it and allow me to stay in ;P

My TNP Nation: Oriole Electronics
My WA Nation: Oriole Electronics

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Oriole Electronics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My TNP Nation: Malashaan TNP
My WA Nation: Malashaan Colony

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malashaan TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My TNP Nation: The Second Communist Group
My WA Nation: Darmen

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Second Communist Group, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

My TNP Nation: The Kingdom of Scumshire
My WA Nation: The Kingdom of Scumshire

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Scumshire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The SCG and Scumshire, you are conditionally approved for RA membership, until an admin can perform a routine security check.

Malashaan, a belated welcome to the RA!

Bulldookey:
Bulldookey:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bulldookey, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Bulldookey, you are conditionally approved for RA membership, pending a routine security check by an administrator.

(Note to Registrar: Bulldookey is not a WA nation.)

IndieGirl
IndieGirl

I, IndieGirl, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Infinite Beneficience of IndieGirl, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Dated this 1st day of June, 2013​

jnDtwEB.jpg

Safos
Safos:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Safos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Neues Grossdeutsches Reich
Neues Grossdeutsches Reich

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neues Grossdeutsches Reich, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Pionera:
Pionera:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pionera, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

uppercrest

uppercrest

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of uppercrest, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Kek
Kek

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kek, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Pionera45, John uppercrest, and Kek, you are conditionally approved for RA membership until an admin does a routine security check.

(Note to Registrar: Pionera is not in the WA, but the other two are.)

Back