Regional Assembly Membership Applications

The United States of Jack Randle

I, [jackky987], leader of The North Pacific nation of (The United States of Jack Randle
), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Melcrosia
Melcrosia

I, [matthex0], leader of The North Pacific nation of Melcrosia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Thedas Nations
No WA nation.

I, Gavin Novawk, leader of The North Pacific nation of Thedas Nations, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Matthex0 and Gavin Novawk, welcome to the RA!

Jackky987, don't include your nations pretitle in the links or the oath (i.e. replace "The United States of Jack Randle" with "Jack Randle" everywhere it appears in your post.) Once that's fixed, you'll be admitted.

Scarpanto
Lorrous

I, Karpathos, leader of The North Pacific nation of Scarpanto, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

(My nation briefly CTE'd and I was summarily removed from the RA without any type of notice or opportunity to restore it, I'm on IRC every day and could have easily rectified the problem immediately...besides the fact that I've been active with RA votes. Ridiculous)

Karpathos, welcome back to the RA!

(And the legal code does not allow for a grace period: "10. The Speaker's office will promptly remove any Regional Assembly members ... whose North Pacific nation leaves or ceases to exist." nor am I going to monitor 80+ nations to see if any are CTEing soon. Flem didn't give me any crap about it, and he was third in line for Speaker Pro Tem. Sorry, but you have to keep up with your own nation.)

I, jackky987, leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Jack Randle
, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Jack Randle
Jack Randle

I, jackky987, leader of The North Pacific nation of Jack Randle, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Markus Wolf
Simon Cowell of the RR

I, Markus Wolf, leader of The North Pacific nation of Markus Wolf, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, President Kerlak, leader of The North Pacific nation of Malanasia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

gammainia
No WA Nation

I, Argo, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Gammania, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Malanasia
Malanasia

I, Malanasia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Malanasia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Holy Scythia
Holy Scythia

I, Holy Scythia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Holy Scythia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Freezland
Forulia

I, Mr. Freeze, leader of The North Pacific nation of Freezland, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Ndocciata
Ndocciata

I, Ndocciata, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Kingdom of Ndocciata, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Whalerville
Whalerville

I, whitewhale72, leader of The North Pacific nation of Whalerville, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Markus Wolf added to the RA. Ndocciata also checked as a citizen.

Malanasia checks out okay.
Argo checks out okay.
Holy Scythia is using a proxy server and therefore needs to login from a residential IP.
Mr. Freeze checks out fine
whitewhale72 checks out fine.

Wilkshire
Wilkshire

I, Wilkshire, leader of The North Pacific nation of Wilkshire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Malanasia, Argo, Mr. Freeze, and Ndocciata, welcome to the RA!

Wilkshire, you are conditionally approved for RA membership until an admin can do a security check on you.

Whitewhale72, there is a minor formatting issue with your application. I'll send you a PM in a few minutes with instructions.

Sorry for the delays; I was camping this weekend and forgot to tell anyone.

Spuddington
Spuddsvania

I, Spudd, leader of The North Pacific nation of Spuddington, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
How about a security check for Wilkshire, in case that was overlooked?
It wasn't, but apparently Wilkshire doesn't like to confine himself to 1 IP address so it was not happening right before class. I will do that now :P

Aaaaand Wilks is in

Spudd is checked and in the RA.

Back