Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Yvanna, you are conditionally approved for the RA. The last step is for an admin to come by and do a security check, which should be in the next 24 hours.

Adabar
Adabar
I do not have any switchers.

I, Adabar, leader of The North Pacific nation of Adabar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Adabar
Adabar

I, Adabar, leader of The North Pacific nation of Adabar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Word of Faith Democratica
WA Nation -None

I have no switchers, I generally take no part in the WA to avoid confusion because my husband (Punk D) also has the same IP address as me.(shared home IP address).

I, Word of Faith Democractica, leader of The North Pacific nation of Word of Faith Democratica, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific. :tb2:

Mahendo Sat
Argo Rhos if I ever rejoin the WA again

I, [MahendoSat], leader of The North Pacific nation of (Mahendo Sat), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

MahendoSat checks okay.

Elu promised Yvanna by midnight EST. I will poke him incessantly if he does not follow through

PunkD's wife... I'm leaving that one up to the root admin's to make a call on allowing or not.

Mahendosat, welcome to the RA!

WOFDemocratia, in the first part of the oath ("I, [forum user name], leader of ...") it needs to be your exact forum name, so in your case, WOFDemocratia. Correct that, and I'll conditionally admit you, pending the approval of an administrator. Thanks for your interest in joining the RA!

Yvanna:
Sorry :P

Yavannas Grove
I don't have a WA nation

I, Yvanna, leader of The North Pacific nation of Yavannas Grove, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

You appear to be connecting only from somewhere other than your place of residence, and we are therefore unable to verify that you aren't also somebody else on the forum. If you would be so kind as to post from your residence, that would be much appreciated.

Eluvatar, could you also make a determination for WOFDemocratica? You'll not that she'll share some of my IP addresses (not this one...unless she's using my work computer). She is definitely a different person than me, but I understand if the admin team is leary of it.

Soulia
Soulia

I, tear151, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Former Prussian Colony of Soulia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Bayang Magiliw
Bayang Magiliw

I, BayangMagiliw, leader of The North Pacific nation of Bayang Magiliw, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

punk d:
Eluvatar, could you also make a determination for WOFDemocratica? You'll not that she'll share some of my IP addresses (not this one...unless she's using my work computer). She is definitely a different person than me, but I understand if the admin team is leary of it.
I believe Eluvatar said to me that there is precedent to allow your wife to join the regional assembly. Insane Power and Cathyy (though bad examples perhaps :P) shared IP's for a lot of their time in the RA. Once she fixes her oath, and the Speaker admits her, I will be remasking her into the RA

Bayang: remasked

Thanks, McM...being compared to those two jokers notwithstanding, I'll let her know to fix her oath.

Statice
No WA Nations

I, Statice, leader of The North Pacific nation of Statice, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Things seem busy around here, so I decided to have a look for myself.

North Pacifician Milograd
Milograd

I, Milograd, leader of The North Pacific nation of North Pacifician Milograd, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Drinnon
Hazaran

I, Dalimbar, leader of The North Pacific nation of Drinnon, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

(Howdy all!)

Northern Flemingovia
Northern Flemingovia

I, Flemingovia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Northern Flemingovia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

SillyString
SillyString

I, SillyString, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Republic of Bulldookey

I, Carl Levin, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Bulldookey, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Aikkustan
Aikkustan

I, Aikku, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Aikkustan, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back