Regional Assembly Membership Applications

But it still states that my group is still ( Member) when i'm ment to be Regional assembly member. lets say i haven't been masked

TNP Quinntopia
The Collector of Lebensraum

I, Stersteraved, leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Quinntopia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Supreme Leader of DOAO:
But it still states that my group is still ( Member) when i'm ment to be Regional assembly member. lets say i haven't been masked
I've admitted you into the regional assembly formally, but I don't have the power to mask you - only an administrator can do that. I've put in an admin request to have you masked, as well as the other three that were just recently admitted. Our admin team is short-staffed at the moment, so I can only ask for your patience.

Stersteraved:
TNP Quinntopia
The Collector of Lebensraum

I, Stersteraved, leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Quinntopia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Stersteraved, you have been conditionally approved for RA membership, until such time as an admin can conduct a security check. Be aware that once you are in the RA, TNP law requires that you inform the registrar (currently Former English Colony) of any puppets you control which may join the WA before they do so. More information on that policy can be found in Legal Code 6.2.

ANARCHIST PARADISIO
ANARCHIST PARADISIO

I, Anarchist Paradiso, leader of The North Pacific nation of Anarchist Paradiso, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Should the Original Post be altered to note that new members cannot vote in RA votes which began before their admission?

AnarchistParadiso:
ANARCHIST PARADISIO
ANARCHIST PARADISIO

I, Anarchist Paradiso, leader of The North Pacific nation of Anarchist Paradiso, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Eluvatar:
Should the Original Post be altered to note that new members cannot vote in RA votes which began before their admission?
Yes...I may also add in something about WA tracking and such. But it will be later. Possibly later today.

Republic of Guittelia

I, Guittelia, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Guittelia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the RegionalAssembly of the North Pacific.

Guittelia:
I, Guittelia, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Guittelia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the RegionalAssembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Former English Colony:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Guitellia, welcome to the RA! Stand by to be re-masked in due course.
Isn't his oath not quite correct without the nation links?
Oops! You are quite correct. Guitellia, I regret that I must rescind my acceptance of your application until it is corrected with links to your TNP nation and your WA nation (if you have one.) If you are having trouble with the code, ask at the help desk.

Republic of Guittelia

Alpha Surfari
Alpha Surfari

I, Alpha Surfari, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Colony of Alpha Surfari, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Eight Hundredth Reich
The Eight Hundredth Reich

I, Braverwings44, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Eight Hundredth Reich, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Alpha Surfari, you are conditionally approved for RA membership, until such time as an admin can complete your security check.

Braverwings44, there are a couple problems with your application. First, you should make the first line a link to your nation, by putting nation tags around it, like this:
Code:
[nation]The Eight Hundredth Reich[/nation]
Second, since The Eight Hundredth Reich is not in the World Assembly, it shouldn't be the second line of your application. If you have a nation in the World Assembly, that should be in the second line; if you don't have a nation in the WA, say "No WA nation" or something similar.

Guittelia
Guittelia

I, Guittelia, leader of The North Pacific nation of Guittelia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Republic of Leekem
Leekem WA Nation Leekem

I, Leekem, leader of The North Pacific nation of Leekem, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I am sorry Your honorable Speaker of The House. Are you able to tell me what wrong with my application so I can fix it. This way I will be acknowledge in the Regional Assembly.
Sincerely,

President of Leekem

Leekem
Leekem

I, Leekem, leader of The North Pacific nation of Leekem, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leekum, you are conditionally approved for membership in the RA. All you need to do is wait for an administrator to do a security check, and you'll be a full member.

Thank you so much Speaker of the House. Approximately how long do you think that an administration will do a security check. The sooner I am accepted the sooner I can vote and possibly hold an office in this months Judiciary elections.
Leekem

Security checks usually occur within 24 hours of application. However, you cannot run for public office until you have been in the RA for 15 days.

Braverwings: an IP check shows you seem to be running multiple accounts on the forum: Braverwings43 and Braverwings44.

This is probably an oversight, but it is not normally allowed on this forum. Since one of the accounts has no posts, would you like this one deleted?

Back