Regional Assembly Membership Applications

I, Cielis leader of The North Pacific nation of Cielis, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Zeira
Zeorus

I, Zeorus, leader of The North Pacific nation of Zeira, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Ciielis, you appear to have multiple accounts on this forum. Please can you resolve this before we move on? You also have not listed your TNP or WA nation.

Zeorus, Check is fine. Welcome to the RA.

Karpathos

I, Petros, leader of The North Pacific nation of Karpathos, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Ator People
Ator People

I, Ator People, leader of The North Pacific nation of Ator People, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Karpathos:
Karpathos

I, Petros, leader of The North Pacific nation of Karpathos, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

As should be clear from Karpathos' registered citizen badge, he has been checked and cleared.

Newmist
Newmist

I, newmist, leader of The North Pacific nation of Newmist, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

newmist:
Newmist
Newmist

I, newmist, leader of The North Pacific nation of Newmist, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
As shown by newmist's Registered Citizen badge, newmist has been security checked and cleared.

Linkiton
Not a WA Nation yet. EDIT: Just got in. My WA Nation is Linkiton. :)

I, Linkiton, leader of The North Pacific nation of Linkiton, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

TNPmetsia
Kostemetsia

I, Kostemetsia, leader of The North Pacific nation of TNPmetsia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

the Winter Sidhe
Mycenaean Dominions

I, Grimalkin, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Winter Sidhe, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Hello again! :)

I know this is a very busy time, with all the campaigning going on and the exciting things happening in TNP, but I was wondering if we would be security-checked before the polls close? I'd love to be able to cast my first vote ever in TNP in this election (the debate last Tuesday was really interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the log of the one that will happen tonight). I don't mean to be spamming or anything and I present my apologies if this message seems to be unreasonable, after just four days.

I'm looking forward to being able to take part in TNP's political life. :)

Many many thanks to the person who'll take extra time to security check us, it's greatly appreciated.

Linkiton:

I know this is a very busy time, with all the campaigning going on and the exciting things happening in TNP, but I was wondering if we would be security-checked before the polls close? I'd love to be able to cast my first vote ever in TNP in this election (the debate last Tuesday was really interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing the log of the one that will happen tonight). I don't mean to be spamming or anything and I present my apologies if this message seems to be unreasonable, after just four days.

Many many thanks to the person who'll take extra time to security check us, it's greatly appreciated.
I'm with this guy.

Linkiton:

Karpathos:
I'm with this guy.

I will seek to run your and the other applicant's security checks promptly, but you will not be legally permitted to vote unless you are admitted by the Speaker before the polls open. Given that the Speaker is absent, I expect that Speaker Pro Tempore Grosseschnauzer or Unibot or, failing all of them, yours truly may act on your application.

PS: Linkiton: your link is currently broken.

I, Rice Nation, leader of The North Pacific nation of Rice Nation, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Eluvatar:
I will seek to run your and the other applicant's security checks promptly, but you will not be legally permitted to vote unless you are admitted by the Speaker before the polls open. Given that the Speaker is absent, I expect that Speaker Pro Tempore Grosseschnauzer or Unibot or, failing all of them, yours truly may act on your application.

PS: Linkiton: your link is currently broken.
Thank you very much, Eluvatar. The link has been repaired. I really hope it's not too late, it would be very disappointing to miss the election. :) Thanks again!

Daveran
Daveran

I, Elrohir, leader of The North Pacific nation of Daveran, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

KArpathos, Ator People, NEwmist, Kostemetsia, Grimalkin, Rice Nation, Elrohir,

Welcome to the Regional Assembly, all of you.

As I understand the election rules, the current general election started before your admission to the RA, so I do not think you are eligible to vote this time around.

Linkiton: Links to your nations do not work.

flemingovia:
:o Are you sure? The one that's right under my avatar does work when I click on it... I don't know what's happening, I'll seek technical assistance. Could you try again? Here's the link itself: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=linkiton . Thanks.

EDIT on January 15th: I got help at the Help Desk and everything should be working now. Thank you! :)

I'll take the oath again here so that you don't have to go back to the other one:

Linkiton
Linkiton

I, Linkiton, leader of The North Pacific nation of Linkiton, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lord Ravenclaw
the Imperial Crown

I, Lord Ravenclaw, leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord Ravenclaw, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I shall add the following note: My WA Nation is Osiris based, in support of Mad Jack as I am a member of the Osiran Government as Vizier of Foreign Affairs.

I hold no "switcher" nations, as my WA is tied up in Osiris. I hold three other nations (not counting the nation based in TNP and Osiris), which are "embassies" in The United Federation, Taijitu and Equilism respectively as part of the Osiran Diplomatic Mission in those regions.

/e changed tired > tied

Daveran
Daveran

I, Elrohir, leader of The North Pacific nation of Daveran, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Mantecia
Mantecia

I, Mantecia, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Confederacy of Mantecia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony
Former English Colony

I, Former English Colony, leader of The North Pacific nation of Former English Colony, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nintendolande
Nintendolande

I, Nintendolande64, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Nintendolande, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

nintendolande64:
Nintendolande
Nintendolande

I, Nintendolande64, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic of Nintendolande, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
Former English Colony
Former English Colony

I, Former English Colony, leader of The North Pacific nation of Former English Colony, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Mantecia:
Mantecia
Mantecia

I, Mantecia, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Confederacy of Mantecia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

elrohir:
Daveran
Daveran

Lord Ravenclaw:
Lord Ravenclaw
the Imperial Crown

I, Lord Ravenclaw, leader of The North Pacific nation of Lord Ravenclaw, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I shall add the following note: My WA Nation is Osiris based, in support of Mad Jack as I am a member of the Osiran Government as Vizier of Foreign Affairs.

I hold no "switcher" nations, as my WA is tied up in Osiris. I hold three other nations (not counting the nation based in TNP and Osiris), which are "embassies" in The United Federation, Taijitu and Equilism respectively as part of the Osiran Diplomatic Mission in those regions.

/e changed tired > tied

Linkiton:
flemingovia:
:o Are you sure? The one that's right under my avatar does work when I click on it... I don't know what's happening, I'll seek technical assistance. Could you try again? Here's the link itself: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=linkiton . Thanks.

EDIT on January 15th: I got help at the Help Desk and everything should be working now. Thank you! :)

I'll take the oath again here so that you don't have to go back to the other one:

Linkiton
Linkiton

Security Check on these forum accounts results in a clean bill of health.

Linkiton, Lord Ravenclaw, Former English Colony, and Nintendolande, welcome to the RA. Stand by to be masked as soon as an administrator becomes available to do so.

Mantecia, please edit your application to include links to your actual nation page, not your nation’s name in plain text. Once you have done so, you will be admitted. Thanks!

Elrohir, you are already a member of the Regional Assembly, so I’m not sure why you were applying here. I will note however, that your TNP nation has left The North Pacific, and your membership in the RA is therefore terminated. Please reapply, and include a link to a nation you control that resides in The North Pacific. Thank you!

Sancti Terra
Sancti Terra

I, Borndisaster, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sancti Terra, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Borndisaster, you are conditionally approved for RA membership - stand by for your security check, as soon as an administrator is available.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Linkiton, Lord Ravenclaw, Former English Colony, and Nintendolande, welcome to the RA. Stand by to be masked as soon as an administrator becomes available to do so.

Mantecia, please edit your application to include links to your actual nation page, not your nation’s name in plain text. Once you have done so, you will be admitted. Thanks!

Elrohir, you are already a member of the Regional Assembly, so I’m not sure why you were applying here. I will note however, that your TNP nation has left The North Pacific, and your membership in the RA is therefore terminated. Please reapply, and include a link to a nation you control that resides in The North Pacific. Thank you!

Done, done, done, done, and done.

Borndisaster:
Sancti Terra
Sancti Terra

I, Borndisaster, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sancti Terra, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Borndisaster, you are conditionally approved for RA membership - stand by for your security check, as soon as an administrator is available.

Done.

Solusira-Animus

I do not participate in the WA.
I control Vassaltopia and Micromanagia.

I, Potter, leader of The North Pacific nation of Solusira-Animus, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Potter, you are conditionally approved for RA membership, pending your security check.
Thank you Mr. Speaker. Naturally I'm curious in regards to the duration of the security check. When may I expect to be informed of the result?

As soon as an admin is available to check you - if you don't see a post here with the results of your security check in the next 24 hours, send me a PM. :)

Very good. I look forward to the result and any future interactions between us.

Maybe I Should Join
The Hand

I, Bryan von Richthofen, leader of The North Pacific nation of Maybe I Should Join, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Back