Regional Assembly Membership Applications

moosemenlandmoosemenland
moosemenlandmoosemenland

I, moosemenland, leader of The North Pacific nation of moosemenland, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

moosemenland:
moosemenlandmoosemenland
moosemenlandmoosemenland

I, moosemenland, leader of The North Pacific nation of moosemenland, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Everything seems to be in order on this end. Moosemenland is hereby admitted to the Regional Assembly and should be remasked accordingly.

With Kiwi's resignation as Deputy Speaker, and in accordance with the rules of the R.A., I have temporarily taken the chair as Speaker Pro Tempore until the special election is concluded for a new Speaker.
It appears that no applications are pending at this time. I will process those that come in during this time.

Is there any chance I could get masking that would permit me to participate in the discussion in the Meeting Chambers regarding the new COPS Treaty? I was the principal author of one of the drafts that madjack posted.

I would consider myself to be acting in the discussion as an envoy from Europeia, and would rather not muddy the waters by applying for citizenship. If masking me temporarily as a citizen is the easiest way for you to address this request, you have my word that I won't use that masking in any improper fashion.

Skizzy Grey:
Is there any chance I could get masking that would permit me to participate in the discussion in the Meeting Chambers regarding the new COPS Treaty? I was the principal author of one of the drafts that madjack posted.

I would consider myself to be acting in the discussion as an envoy from Europeia, and would rather not muddy the waters by applying for citizenship. If masking me temporarily as a citizen is the easiest way for you to address this request, you have my word that I won't use that masking in any improper fashion.
Skizzy Grey, welcome to TNP!

you need to be verified by the designated Minster on the Council of 6 as a Foreign Envoy, and you need to have your request in that thread

Foreign Envoy sign up thread

Only R.A. members can post in the meeting and voting threads, I believe the Lobby or the main entry area can be used by foregn envoys, but I'll have to double check.

The Republic of Republic of South Asia

I, diptendu.bt19, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Republic of South Asia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

diptendu.bt19:

I, diptendu.bt19, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Republic of South Asia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
diptendu.bt19, your application is noted.

However, I am advised that the nation links in your application do not work, and those need to be fixed to link to an existing nation before security checks can be performed for your application.

Bokeryville
Bokeryville

I, Bokeryville, leader of The North Pacific nation of Bokeryville, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Bokeryville:
Bokeryville
Bokeryville

I, Bokeryville, leader of The North Pacific nation of Bokeryville, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Passes security check :)

Republic of States
I do not have one at this time.

I, Repofstatesleader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of States, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Repofstates:
Republic of States
I have no WA nation

I, Repofstates, leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of States, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

IP flagged for review.

Maritime Habitats TNP Nation
Maritime Habitats WA Nation

I, Elliott, leader of The North Pacific nation of Maritime Habitats pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Bokeryville:
Bokeryville
Bokeryville

Bokeryville, welcome to the RA.

General COE
I have no WA nation at this time.

I, Crushing Our Enemies, leader of The North Pacific nation of General COE, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
General COE
I have no WA nation at this time.

I, Crushing Our Enemies, leader of The North Pacific nation of General COE, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
As may be apparent from his Registered Citizen masking, Crushing Our Enemies has been Security Checked.

PRMH:
Maritime Habitats TNP Nation
Maritime Habitats WA Nation

I, Elliott, leader of The North Pacific nation of Maritime Habitats pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Security Check: Clean, no multi.

Nazerin TNP Nation Nazerin WA Nation

I, Nazerin, leader of The North Pacific nation of Nazerin pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Unicarion North Pacific
Unicario

I, The Unicarion North Pacific, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dominion of The Unicarion North Pacific, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

please could we have a security check for Nazerin and Unicarion North Pacific, please?

Repofstates, it may be a help if you posted from a static IP address. Please PM Eluvatar for more details.

PRMH and Crushing our enemies, welcome to the North pacific Regional Assembly

Republic of States
Do not have one yet.

I, repofstates, leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of States, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Sanctarian WA Mission
Sanctarian WA Mission

I, Sanctaria, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sanctarian WA Mission, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Again.

I, President Lee , leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Empire pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Here we go again? Sher thang.

Oriole Electronics
I don't think I have a WA nation that is currently alive/active.

I, Oriole Electronics (aka OE), leader of The North Pacific nation of Oriole Electronics, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Plaebrak
Plaebrak

I, phantom887, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Plaebrak, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Quadrimmina in TNP
Quadrimmina

I, Quadrimmina, leader of The North Pacific nation of Quadrimmina in TNP, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The United Kingdom of Samaria and Judea
Not a member of the WA yet.

I, Samaria and Judea, leader of The North Pacific nation of Samaria and Judea, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nazerin:
Nazerin TNP Nation Nazerin WA Nation

I, Nazerin, leader of The North Pacific nation of Nazerin pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi. [staff]There was a slight bit of concern, but it's almost certainly nothing to worry about.[/staff]

Unicarion North Pacific:
The Unicarion North Pacific
Unicario

I, The Unicarion North Pacific, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dominion of The Unicarion North Pacific, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Repofstates:
Republic of States
Do not have one yet.

I, repofstates, leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of States, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Sanctaria:
Sanctarian WA Mission
Sanctarian WA Mission

I, Sanctaria, leader of The North Pacific nation of Sanctarian WA Mission, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Again.

Checks clean, no multi.

Again.

richalpoaz:
I, President Lee , leader of The North Pacific nation of The United States of Empire pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Checks clean, no multi...

Oriole Electronics:
Here we go again? Sher thang.

Oriole Electronics
I don't think I have a WA nation that is currently alive/active.

I, Oriole Electronics (aka OE), leader of The North Pacific nation of Oriole Electronics, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean sans multi. :spin:

phantom887:
Plaebrak
Plaebrak

I, phantom887, leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Plaebrak, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Quadrimmina:
Quadrimmina in TNP
Quadrimmina

I, Quadrimmina, leader of The North Pacific nation of Quadrimmina in TNP, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Samaria and Judea:

I, Samaria and Judea, leader of The North Pacific nation of Samaria and Judea, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Samaria and Judea:

Thought I should update you guys that I've been accepted to the WA now. Should I start over? I'll do it to be sure anyway, if it isn't necessary just ignore it:

Samaria and Judea:
Samaria and Judea:

Thought I should update you guys that I've been accepted to the WA now. Should I start over? I'll do it to be sure anyway, if it isn't necessary just ignore it:

You can just post a note here :)

Khazahkistan
Hahklallah

I, Khazhakistan, leader of The North Pacific nation of Khazahkistan, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

When I became speaker I judged that it was not a good idea for only one person to be involved in checking and admitting people to the RA. However, the root administrator has contacted me and said that he judges there would be no conflict of interest. Since in matters of Forum Administration I defer to him, I will be taking my share of the checks myself.

I have checked out Khaz, and his account checks out OK. He is admitted to the RA and remasked.

Back