Regional Assembly Membership Applications

Cormac Stark:
Cormac Stark
Cormac Stark

I, Cormac Stark, leader of The North Pacific nation of Cormac Stark, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

As an addendum to the oath, I pledge never to do anything this ridiculous again. :blush:
May I please have a security check on Cormac?

The Democratic Republic of Khanic

I, Khan, leader of The North Pacific nation of Khanic, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Khan:

I, Khan, leader of The North Pacific nation of Khanic, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I have a security check for Khan?

Angelzrealm
Ehlnar

I, Lennart of Ehlnar, leader of The North Pacific nations of Angelzrealm and Ehlnar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Lennart of Ehlnar:
Angelzrealm
Ehlnar

I, Lennart of Ehlnar, leader of The North Pacific nations of Angelzrealm and Ehlnar, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
May I get a security check on Lennart?

I promise not to let my nation CTE for the eleventy billionth time. I swear!

Balkanlands
Balkanlands

I, King Durk the Awesome, leader of The North Pacific nation of Balkanlands, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

HMS Falmouth
HMS Falmouth

I, North East Somerset, leader of The North Pacific nation of HMS Falmouth, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Soulia
Soulia

I, tear151, leader of The North Pacific nation of Soulia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Mancunia Revolution
Mancunia Revolution

I, Mancunia Revolution, leader of The North Pacific nation of The People's Nation of Mancunia Revolution pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Mancunia Revolution
Mancunia Revolution

I, ryanchua94, leader of The North Pacific nation of The People's Nation of Mancunia Revolution, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Cormac Stark:
I object to Durk's admission to the Regional Assembly on the grounds of his attempt to coup our ally, Osiris.
I second this.

There are also grounds that he purged this region firstly as elected delegate and a second time as rogue delegate.

Whilst he is innocent until proven guilty, can we not reserve the right to deny him membership of the Regional Assembly?

Chasmanthe:
Cormac Stark:
I object to Durk's admission to the Regional Assembly on the grounds of his attempt to coup our ally, Osiris.
I second this.

There are also grounds that he purged this region firstly as elected delegate and a second time as rogue delegate.

Whilst he is innocent until proven guilty, can we not reserve the right to deny him membership of the Regional Assembly?
lol, I was found innocent of all charges regarding the purges.

Chasmanthe:
Cormac Stark:
I second this.

I think him coming in is....ok. He was not convicted and he was in the RA a while ago.

Chasmanthe:
Cormac Stark:
I second this.

Unless convicted, I cannot deny him Regional Assembly membership, Sorry.

May I get a security check on Soulia and Ryanchua94?

Seomis and Simeonia
Seomis

I, Seomis, leader of The North Pacific nation of Seomis and of Simeonia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Gasponia
Gasponia

I, Gaspo, leader of The North Pacific nation of Gasponia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Kingborough:
May I have a security check on North East Somerset?
Checks clean and non-multi.
tear151:
Soulia
Soulia

I, tear151, leader of The North Pacific nation of Soulia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Checks clean, no multi.
ryanchua94:
Mancunia Revolution
Mancunia Revolution

I, Mancunia Revolution, leader of The North Pacific nation of The People's Nation of Mancunia Revolution pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific
Checks clean, no multi.
Seomis:
Seomis and Simeonia
Seomis

I, Seomis, leader of The North Pacific nation of Seomis and of Simeonia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Checks clean, no multi.
Gaspo:
Gasponia
Gasponia

I, Gaspo, leader of The North Pacific nation of Gasponia, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Checks clean, no multi.

King Durk the Awesome, North East Somerset, tear151, ryanchua94, Seomis and Gaspo are admitted to the regional assembly and should be remasked as such.

The Dead Angels

Jedi-Gangsters

I, Joshua, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Dead Anglels, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Joshua:
The Dead Angels

Jedi-Gangsters

I, [forum user name], leader of The North Pacific nation of (your TNP nation's name), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Checks clean, no multi.

Joshua:
The Dead Angels

Jedi-Gangsters

I, [forum user name], leader of The North Pacific nation of (your TNP nation's name), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Hey Joshua! While it's fantastic that you want to be a member of the Regional Assembly, you need to fill in the oath properly:

The Oath - I have underlined where you need to enter your information.:

Back