Regional Assembly Membership Applications

United Federation of Nationals:
United Federation of Nationals:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Federation of Nationals, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Jack Randle:
Jack Randle:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jack Randle, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Jacorionrandle98, you are conditionally approved for RA membership until such time as an admin can perform a routine security check.

FederationofN, your application is denied, because your nation does not reside in The North Pacific.

Darcia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Darcia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The Centaur Herd
The Centaur herd

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Centaur herd, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

www.nationstates.net/nations=schweizweld
www.nationstates.net/nations=schweizweld

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Schweizweld, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

New Haven America
New Haven America

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Haven America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Myouren
Myouren

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Myouren, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nation in TNP: Icamera II
WA Nation: Icamera

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Icamera, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Ah. Been there, done that... except usually, I'm the one bugging TAR's admins to mask people I've recruited. ;)

Don't worry, I'll be patient.

Icamera remasked (keeps foreign envoy mask, but placed in RA group)
Byakuren Hijiri: As Silly string said, No TNP nation.

Mahaj Representative
Mahaj WA Seat

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of MAHAJ REPRESNTATIVE, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [GanjaManga], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=partambula

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Partambula, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Durkadurkiranistan II
The Dourian Embassy

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Durkadurkiranistan II, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

The administration team have considered this application from a forum security aspect. Leaving aside his position as rogue delegate of a treatied ally, Durk has a history of clandestinely registering multiple accounts on the forum. We regard him as a security risk and would not recommend accepting him into the regional assembly.

Whether the speaker chooses to heed this recommendation is up to them, since admission to the assembly is ultimately their call.

Consideration of what administration action should be taken was put on hold when Durk said that he had left the game. Now that he has returned, this topic is again under review.

King Durk the Awesome:
6. The Speaker will accept applicants with valid applications who are verified by forum administration not to be using a proxy or evading a judicially-imposed penalty.

fwiw.
As far as the admin team is concerned, the criteria for RA membership are for the Speaker to decide. As far as we are concerned you have failed the security check.

BouncyAbbeyKitty
WA dealt with by NPA membership? Will declare privately if needs be.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of BouncyAbbeyKitty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Oops >.>

Welcome back to the RA, Abbey! The law does not allow exceptions for NPA members in the WA nation policy, but I know there was talk of an arrangement to be made between the MoD and the Registrar to avoid NPA members having to double-report, by the MoD simply making those records available to the Registrar. I'm not sure if that ever happened, though.

Back