Confessions

I confess, every time someone talks about Shakespeare stuff, I think of this:

got-to-get-paid.jpg

I confess to making pushy salespeople think im going to buy hundreds of dollars worth of stock before walking out with nothing.

I confess to being a little condescending to workmates, but they deserved it. and aren't bright enough to realise im doing it

Democratic Donkeys:
I confess that I like Age of Empires 2 far better than Age of Empires 3. :no:
I confess that Age of Empires II is my favorite RTS ever.

(Favorite turn-based would be Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri.)

I confess, I am better at drinking my 8 glasses of water a day when Crystal meth Light(tm) is involved. Especially the Raspberry Ice flavor - it tastes like Swedish Fish.

I confess to reading "Decipher", a scifi genre fiction, instead of reading something a bit more complex. It is really interesting to read it again after 6 or 7 years. Makes me realize just how far i've come analytically.

I confess that this place is terrible compared to what it once was, and a lot of the reason for it is because no one really puts in any effort, even though they pretend to?

I confess to having a 5-year grudge against a certain constitutionalist whom I consider to be the single most damaging member in this region's history.

I confess to finding it laughable how uninspired and insipid most of the "establishment" is here. An almost limitless ability to experiment with all sorts of things, but everyone wants a copy of real life, much to our own detriment . :shrug:

Back