Confessions

I confess to being rather slack with my physiotherapy.

and dont worry Deeds, my ma just got back from a trip to the middle east coughing and spluttering, so theres a good chance i'll have the flu by the end of the week as well. But young rad dudes like us are invincible, so dont worry about it.

I confess that I have seen all of Battlestar Galactica, the 2004 series, and that I can't help but think of the quote "All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again".

I confess that i might drink and gamble too much tomorrow. But what else are you meant to do when theres a public holiday for a horse race?

I confess that I want to write a 15 page paper in one night so that I can ask my professor if I can miss class so I can go to a talk held by an African with UN and Cornell credentials. The topic title is: "Africa: A Continent of Promise for the 21st Century". I really really really think he is a proponent of the free market, and if so I'd like to ask him a few questions. :evil:

I confess to buying concert tickets with money i dont really have. but how could i not go to yeah yeah yeahs, get up kids, faith no more, janes addiction, placebo and motion city soundtrack?

I confess to doing very little towards a paper im meant to be writing. Its been decided that it needs to be 5 times larger and have a completely different focus by the powers that be.

I confess that when Great Bight banned me I didn't really care, I was in Amsterdam. It was too bad about those endorsements I lost though, I would almost be delegate by now.

I confess that I jokingly propositioned a TNP Delegate to go rogue. :ADN:
Maybe that's seditious? I don't know really...not scared though. Just try me. :P

I own a Barbie.
PsiJudgeBarbie2.jpg

I confess that i'm startled sometimes by how irrational some people are, and how incapable they are from rescuing themselves from their own terrible situation.

I confess that I know way too many people with birthdays in January. It is impossible to keep track of them. (Not that I ever keep track of birthdays, really.)

I confess to a love of communist propaganda posters.

Edit: which could potentially get me in trouble when living in former east germany

I confess to being bored with unschooling. i want back in. real world isnt nearly as much fun. and its more expensive

I confess to swearing far too much (blame it on my convict upbringing), but loving potty-mouth by ugly duckling. you should check it out.

and uterus moose looks like whatever i want it to!

Back