Confessions

Sydia

TNPer
The place to confess all your secret shames.

My absolute greatest shame right now is that I actually like the song 'About You Now' by the Sugababes, despite every particle of my Floydian essence screaming out against that kind of vapid nonsense liked only by complete morons. Forgive me, for I have sinned. Musically.

Oh, and inspired by House I have also watched The L Word on mute.

I wore my Zeppelin shirt today. That and my Floyd bag together make me look like I'm trying too hard and it annoys me.

Also, my 4 gig ipod is actually pink. With a matching cover, and matching headphones. You are the first people I've told. Normally I hide it. Pink. Pfft.

Oh how I love confessions! This makes me want to read The Fall again.

I guess that is a confession, though not a very juicy one.

I confess that I rail against the middle class ideal, all while being a contributor to its perpetuation.

I confess that I don't care much about the game nation states, I just like the TNP community, though even that is becoming less appealing over time.

I blatantly lie to small children just for fun. Like jokes about books being so funny they make you laugh to death in your sleep. Or that the tooth fairy feeds your lost teeth to old people in rest homes and that's what kills them.

those ones are pretty evil. mine are generally more harmless, like convincing children that the bins in the mall are transformers (recycling bins are autobots and garbage bins are decepticons).

as for a confession, i intentionally threaten cyclists when they ride on the road. Canberra has the best cycle path network in Aus, and the twats ride on my road, not cool. Especially when they take up the entire lane, and ride slowly

I like to think i am getting better as well, whether that is the case or not may be a different story.

Also i am far too arrogant and stubborn at work

i dont have an ipod, and i download songs for free on the internet and make CDs, but my dedication to downloading has faded, and the quality of the burned CD's shows for it. I am ashamed.

Normally I stay out of peoples opinions, but when they say that they either don't like children, or don't like snow, I have to butt in, and I become a total ass. A few friendships have been lost this way.

*Looks at IG's post. Tries to restrain.

i correct people's grammar CONSTANTLY. sometimes to my superiors, and that cant be good. but dammit, there are so many ignorant people in this town! sometimes i wonder if i really grew up here.

You're killing me IG.

I'm going out with a girl that I don't even like so I can get close to her friend, and eventually go out with her.

i actually think thats pretty damn awesome! way to go Al! what guy hasnt thought of/actually done that? Answer: None!

PS: IG, i dont think that you can actually criticize someones confession!

All criticisms directed at IG are allowed. Anything eles must be approved prior to passing of the criticism. My rules.

I hate when people elaborate on an answer to a very simple question, especially when they insert a lot of extraneous information. It seems like bullshitting writing has transcended the paper and entered everyday conversation. Barbar bar bar bar. :mad:

I dont particularly care for Algerianbania. something about people insulting people's religions doesnt quite do it for me.

Back