Random thoughts go here

Yes! mum jokes have begun!

I thought i nearly got fired last night for dissing my state managers mum last night. turns out my calls were so good they left him speechless

If I were a drinker, rum would be my drink of choice. As it is, I've never had alcohol. Excepting listerine and vanilla extract. But I didn't drink either just for the alcohol, as some might accuse me of.

Pineapple rum?! sounds awesome. coconut rum with pineapple has been a long time favourite of mine, so pineapple rum may be right up my alley. now im gonna have to find some.
Yeah, it is pretty great, though a little weak. I drank about an entire fifth last night and was fine this morning, and last night too for that matter.

Mix it with sprite or 7-up, any kind of lemon-lime soda, it is delicious.

Oh jeeze, Alaska? I remember telling a friend this and maybe posting it a while back "Damn this culture which inundates us with sexuality while simultaneously, and paradoxically, villifying it". So that sums it up basically. I talked with one of her friends afterwards and was just flabbergasted. I mean, when a girl who is staying for only a few days and then will be going far away is interested in a guy, what did she want, a relationship? Hardly. Or so I thought. Ugh.

As for a tally? Hard to know, most of the time I am absolutely oblivious to girls flirting with me. Right now I would guess she is the only one, and that worries me and makes me disinterested, don't want to catch one-itis. Especially since I don't really want a relationship at the moment, which she seems to. So i'll just let her come over when she wants, I certainly never ask her if she wants to do anything, she does to me. I dunno I may have a talk with her and just tell her I want to be friends so she'll stop being so awkward around me and about me. She is cool and I would like to hang out. Damn my attractiveness. :lol:

yeah, i totally had the same problem when i was in Melbourne. just ask IG, she heard all about my ignorance of girls at the time. or maybe i was just waiting for one to hurry up and get single. which she did, very thoughtful of her, that was.

Hahaha, i'm not ignorant of girls flirting with me, just oblivious. As in it is not the most important thing in my mind, ever. Also I am kinda put off by girls that are interested in me, because they all turn out to be crazy in some way or another. Don't know what that says about me... :unsure:

HAHAHA. yeah, i gets kinda caught up in whatever i am doing sometimes and dont realise that belgian exchange students are hitting on me. good thing i didnt though, i dont want to be the jerk who ran off with some Utahn. and most of my ex's have been flippin crazy as well. one of them didnt even like Transformers!

Belgium in my experience has some pretty beautiful ladies. You'd better believe I would notice that. I think it is just my personality that draws the crazy sort to me. I am loud, friendly, and fairly popular, which seems to draw inverted people to me for some reason... I should just go for girls I like and not the other way around, but that is way harder and I am lazy.

Back