From The Lexicon

She was logged in the other day... I don't think she posted, though, probably to give more some credibility to their claims that their forum is more active.

If you want, I can recruit a whole day care to come on and spam our forum with the same illiterate dribble.

Is Cathyy even here any more? Are we still at war? Does The Lexicon still exist?
Does TNP exist? Do I exist? Are you real? I think I'm about to have an existential crisis now. Thank you very much, I hate you.

How the hell is the TNP!? I wanted to check up on the amount of desperate propaganda you guys pulled out of your asses.

*Fedele roasts marshmallows over the open flames.

In other news... oh, nevermind, there is none. So... Is the lex going to make this even remotely entertaining or are we just going to chat about some metaphorical war that is really just being talked about simply because IP and Cathyy are insecure about their own past failures?

I love the bit about "handing over the delegacy in the interest of democracy" bit. :rofl:

You know, I actually believed you people for a while.

How the hell is the TNP!? I wanted to check up on the amount of desperate propaganda you guys pulled out of your asses.
Why on Earth do we need propoganda? We're simply sitting here enjoying ourselves. Usually the people assaulting those in a higher position of power are the ones in need of propoganda. Somehow I doubt our war posters are convincing anyone other then current TNP members of anything, but they're providing a load of laughs for us, which is all that really matters, the fun.

TNP is great, thank you very much. We've found an issue that united all the feeders, something a lot of people felt wasn't really possible. Also, I have the most endorsements I've had all term so far, even without asking for outside help. Bit sad I probably won't reach 500 again, but then there are less UNs in the region.

I am a bit sad that my fun on the RMB seems to have been canceled. Perhaps some more people could come back and entertain us? Recruiters don't stay and argue with us.

yummy.....fresh lexi meat....

Hiya St Oz....

can you ask IP and Cathyy have they cancelled the war due to lack of interest on the part of other lexis....

Another missionary come to show us our errors! And this one is a saint.

Preach it, Brother!

PS I do not feel desperate. Do you guys feel desperate?

Current petition -

Heft
Fedele
Monumental Proportions
Astarial
John Ashcroft Land
Limitless Events
Dalimbar (praise!)
Blue Wolf
Daimiaena
Flemingovia

If we get enough people I'll hop over to The Lexicon and present it to them, kk?

On behalf of the Lexicon Senate I am delivering the following, which was passed by unanimous vote on July 18, 2006.

Whereas the lawfully elected Delegate of The Lexicon has declared war against the region of The North Pacific as follows:

(Insane Power)
It is with a grave heart that I find myself forced to announce that The Lexicon is officially at war with the north pacific (tnp).

TNP has repeatedly attempted to spy and cause havoc in The Lexicon and repeatedly we have been gracious in return. However it is felt that no longer shall we suffer the fate of their destruction in our good land.

I thus declare that all nations of The Lexicon prepare themselves for war. We shall be victorious!

During this time we will remain on zero tolerance of anyone that may be a spy or operating against the region.

All nations are called upon to help our soveign land and to fight to death the battle we face.

And Whereas the Senate agrees that TNP has performed more than sufficient provocation,

The Senate of The Lexicon does affirm its support of the declaration of WAR against TNP, and calls for citizens of The Lexicon to unite against TNP browbeating of The Lexicon!

On behalf of the Lexicon Senate I am delivering the following, which was passed by unanimous vote on July 18, 2006.

The Senate of The Lexicon does affirm its support of the declaration of WAR against TNP, and calls for citizens of The Lexicon to unite against TNP browbeating of The Lexicon!
:rofl:

Browbeating? Where on Earth did that happen?

Sovereign Dixie.

Please pass this on to the Lexicon Senate from me personally:

You cannot "perform provocation". You can only "provoke".

Learn to type English before you attempt pomposity.

Hugs and Kisses

Flemingovia
XXXXXX

You released a statement affirming your support for a war you're in? o.O

Can we get some competent enemies, please? This is just sad.

Current petition -

Heft
Fedele
Monumental Proportions
Astarial
John Ashcroft Land
Limitless Events
Dalimbar (praise!)
Blue Wolf
Daimiaena
Flemingovia

If we get enough people I'll hop over to The Lexicon and present it to them, kk?
Count me in as well...

I can't produce any more posters without fresh content from them...

Whereas the lawfully elected Delegate of The Lexicon has declared war against the region of The North Pacific as follows:

(Insane Power)
It is with a grave heart that I find myself forced to announce that The Lexicon is officially at war with the north pacific (tnp).

TNP has repeatedly attempted to spy and cause havoc in The Lexicon and repeatedly we have been gracious in return. However it is felt that no longer shall we suffer the fate of their destruction in our good land.

I thus declare that all nations of The Lexicon prepare themselves for war. We shall be victorious!

During this time we will remain on zero tolerance of anyone that may be a spy or operating against the region.

All nations are called upon to help our soveign land and to fight to death the battle we face.

And Whereas the Senate agrees that TNP has performed more than sufficient provocation,

Whell then...

*AlHoma starts up the Teletype in the background
This, is the TNP Evening news with Tobias Rogoth

IP makes empty threat.
TNP has a drink.
Kittens die.

And now a word from our spnsor...

Daimiaena's twisted translation service has provided this version for non-lexiconions.....

IP the lexi cult leader ordered his poor brainwashed minions to fight on his behalf while he hid behind the sofa.....then the other higher up cult leaders declared the same war.....ordering the lexis to fight the same pointless battles in the name of IP....

Daimiaena's questions are these.....

1)Does this mean IP's mysterious powers over his slaves are waning....for him to need the back up of his "senate".....

2)Are Ip's reasons for war so unconvincing to his own followers that his "senate" must reinforce them to make them even vaguely credible.....

(Insane Power)

I'm curious. What do you think the provocation was from TNP to The Lexicon again? I thought Fedele had disputed the post by Cathyy indicating that we had sent a spy into your region.

Have you ever actually provided a valid *reason* for this war? I'd sincerely appreciate a response from someone, as I've been a bit baffled.

Apparently they thought I had sent a spy into their region... but I've yet to see any proof of this. Something along those lines, anyway...

Since I pity your little petition I shall sign it as well :)
Oh god....I so want to come up with something terribly wittyand cutting to reply to this....but it's 4:59 in the morning...and I think I burned out my funny circuits on the RMB...I honestly don't know how the rest of you maintain such comedy skills.....

Okay...Hey St. Oz...I will wet myself laughing when IP and Cathyy find out you've signed this petition and forum ban you from the Lexicon for being a TNP sympathiser....

No..that's crap...to quote Byard "Yeah, I got nothing"

Back