From The Lexicon

GBM:
I am rather interested that no official or otherwise of TNP has considered whether there is a way to bring an end to this war
OK, I'll take the bait. What can we as TNP citizens do to call off the dogs of war? What will it take for the Lexicon to lay down its arms and leave us be?

Bump. I do not think this has ever been answered.

GBM:
I am rather interested that no official or otherwise of TNP has considered whether there is a way to bring an end to this war
OK, I'll take the bait. What can we as TNP citizens do to call off the dogs of war? What will it take for the Lexicon to lay down its arms and leave us be?

Bump. I do not think this has ever been answered.
I think there's a reason it hasn't been answered, Flem. :yes:

We shall never surrender!

Also, as acting Prime Minister of The Grenvali United, we condemn their actions (for whatever our region's opinion's worth).

Well, we certaintly will not surrender to a region that can effectively do us no harm. The Regional Assembly is currently working as fast as they can to draft up laws to cover every possible wartime weakness in our Constitution. We have recieved statements of support from at least 6 regions (including Grenvali United, stated above), including all four of the other feeders. I am expecting to recieve several more from some of our closer allies within the week.

Perhaps this will affect the Lexicon's view on things. Maybe not.

I'm not even going to attempt to register. I know for certain I'll be banned before I can say hello.

Actually, I'd be surprised if IP hasn't already added "Hersfold" to the banned names list.

I'm not even going to attempt to register. I know for certain I'll be banned before I can say hello.

Actually, I'd be surprised if IP hasn't already added "Hersfold" to the banned names list.
I believe you've been IP banned.

BW says he was IP banned but I simply had my accounts banned.

The Lexicon? Bastion of free speech? IP banning someone before they have even registered? Surely it cannot be!

Perhaps one of the Lexiconians who have come here to engage in debate would find out the truth of this, and inform us.

Or perhaps Hers, as an experiment, would try to log on to the Lex forum to see whether he has been pre-banned.

F.

Or perhaps Hers, as an experiment, would try to log on to the Lex forum to see whether he has been pre-banned.

F.
I would prefer to assume that I have been banned, rather than give Insane Power my IP address should he not already happen to have it. Which I don't think he does, but there's always the odd chance.

He does. I'm pretty sure he has the IP address of every person on this forum who uploaded an avatar.
My avatar comes from NationStates. While it is an uploaded flag, it was uploaded to NationStates, who converts the URL from an IP address to www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/name_of_nation.jpg. I then used that URL to put the avatar here.

If IP has my address, I must have done something fairly stupid within the last month or so. Since I haven't been around for the majority of that time, I think I'm pretty safe.

You keep telling yourself that. I'm almost positive he has your IP address. I seem to recall you registering on TNPG, anyway.

You may recall, Cathyy was briefly an admin on the s2 forum. It is my understanding that she passed on everyone's IP addresses to her significant other.

Those are very old. I've noticed mine has a tendency to change periodically. It's possible he does, but I'm not taking the risk of going to his forum either way.

Back