RA Signup, 9 Mar-11 Aug 2006

I've been reading in this forum about trouble between The Lexicon and TNP. The reason why I ended up here applying for RA is that I got a 'telegram' from 'The Most Serene Republic of Avril Lavigne Land' that says:
Hello North Pacifican!

I'm telegramming you as the North Pacific's Minister of Communications in order to keep you informed on the situation in our region. Recently, the region "the Lexicon" declared war on the North Pacific and have begun spreading lies about our region and our delegate. What they fail to say, however, is that the two founders of the Lexicon are former tyrants who ruled over the North Pacific a year ago, banning dozens of innocent nations who objected to their tyranny. Eventually, they lost the delegacy to pro-democracy forces and they are still bitter to this day.

They hypocritically call Former English Colony a tyrant, when that is simply untrue. In fact, delegate elections are planned for August, and FEC does not plan on running. If you would like to vote in our upcoming elections, feel free to join our forum and our Regional Assembly here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=1574

Please note that in order to vote in the upcoming elections, you have to join our Regional Assembly before August 1.

If you have any other questions, please telegram me. As Minister of Communications, clearing this situation up is my job.

-MoC Avril Lavigne Land

So, I came here as a good North Pacifican to check out the site and found it interesting. I applied for the RA and hope to get in. Besides what it says in the telegram, would anyone care to explain more about this hostility between these two regions. So everyone knows, the nation of Ateista always welcomes refugees from any nation. :console:

Peace be with you...

sorry for the wait, applicants, I didn't want to overstep Polts so I didn't act right away, but with the PM's consent, then I guess it's necessary.

The validated ones are:
Ateista
FrAustralia
Zemnaya Svoboda
Zathrian
I_am_ashleigh
Amdor
Voici

adamg0591, yours is pending, I need a link to your nation, your username doesn't exist in NS.

sorry for the wait, applicants, I didn't want to overstep Polts so I didn't act right away, but with the PM's consent, then I guess it's necessary.

The validated ones are:
Ateista
FrAustralia
Zemnaya Svoboda
Zathrian
I_am_ashleigh
Amdor
Voici
Yay! :w00t:

Except... I have to wait for an Admin to remask us now?

Yet Another MO Puppet

I, Monte Ozarka, as the leader of Yet Another MO Puppet, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation: Weirdplace

UN Nation: The Army of Adyn

I, Weirdplace, as the leader of Wierdplace, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Bodhimanda

(also UN member)

I, bodhimanda, as the leader of Bodhimanda, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Vulcan146-2 (UN Nation)

I, Vulcan, as the leader of Vulcan146-2, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Bezad

Bezad

I, President Daniél de Brex, as the leader of Bezad, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Ummm... I was under the impression that when you join the RA you can't vote on any issue thats vote opened before you came.

I.e. If I get accepted today, then I can't vote on an RA issue whose vote started yestarday.

So I don't understand why'd we be on hold. The TG we got says we must joing the RA before August 1st to vote. That implies that it IS possible to join before August 1st.

Oh yeah, and isn't it kinda arbitrary to hold us back when people who applied the day before got in?

Well, I'm confused now. Did my application fall through the cracks of the gigantic wheels of our democractic region? :P

I'm sorry Sans, I missed you due to the flooding of applications.

Bodhimanda, I'm sorry for the delay of your application, I will pm an admin again to follow this up :)

Vulcan, before you blow up, I said 'correct me if I'm wrong' meaning, I wasn't sure, I haven't read the constition for ages so I forgot some details. Nonetheless, I reviewed it, and you are eligible, for that, I apologise, I will follow up your applications shortly. Have a nice day. :)

Applications temporarily cut off while voting is happening to prevent somewone from rigging the elections by getting people to join and vote for them if they are losing

My TNP Nation:
Comrade Benjamin

My UN nation:
General BenjaminA

I, General BenjaminA, as the leader of Comrade Benjamin, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Your comrade,
Ben

Vulcan, before you blow up, I said 'correct me if I'm wrong' meaning, I wasn't sure, I haven't read the constition for ages so I forgot some details. Nonetheless, I reviewed it, and you are eligible, for that, I apologise, I will follow up your applications shortly. Have a nice day. 

Actually I was just being... satirical (if that's the right word, in any case i was j/king)

I guess I need to use those smilies more liberally! :headbang:

(You know to convey emotions and all.)

My apologies.

Applications temporarily cut off while voting is happening to prevent somewone from rigging the elections by getting people to join and vote for them if they are losing
Correction: New nations can still apply to the Regional Assembly up to and throughout elections. However, only those approved by Minister North Harmoneia BEFORE 12:00:01 AM on August 1st will be allowed to vote (according to the constitution). As a result, nations approved after that point will not recieve a Regional Assembly group mask until after elections have been closed and verified.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but this precaution has been in place for well over a year now.

captain chaos land

captain chaos land (I have applied for UN and it will be decided in the next 24hrs)

I, Captain Chaos, as the leader of Captain Chaos Land, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Cruithne Forest is my tnp nation I have no UN nation as i share a connection to the internet with another tnp'er

I, cruithne, as the leader of cruithne forest, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, Derek, as the leader of The Holy Empire of Future Saints, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Guess I have to post this here because I never heard back after re-directing it a few weeks ago.

Butterteat

I, Butterteat (President Burger), as the leader of Butterteat, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

The Beaming Sun

The Beaming Sun (Just applied to the UN)

I, sunbeam, as the leader of The Beaming Sun, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Breeding Goats

Breeding Goats

I, Aphrite , as the leader of The Mass Orgy of Breeding Goats, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Welcome to the RA to both of you.

Starting on August 1, applications will be on hold due to elections, and we could only ask for your patience :)

The Republic of Polanyi

The Republic of Polanyi

I, Polanyi, as the leader of The Republic of Polanyi, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back