RA Signup, 9 Mar-11 Aug 2006

Thanks a lot it was worth the wait myself and my nation thanks you

Hersfold Edit: Removed double post. You're welcome.

Drunk Montanans

John Ashcroft Land III

I, Sir Bojangles of Montanalot, as the leader of Drunk Montanans, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

www.nationstates.net/Kemeza

www.nationstates.net/Kemeza

I, Kemeza, as the leader of Kemeza, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

After careful consideration and with the recent turmoil of my former home, the People of Warrior Thorin request to be admitted to the RA as we have taken up residence in TNP. Thank you.

To The Great Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs, Mr. Hersfold,

http://www.nationstates.net/unitat

The Most Serene Republic of Unitat

Happy to be an active member of the United Nation, shall pledge my Oath to this fine board:

I, Grand Chairman Bohemians, as the leader of The Most Serene Republic of Unitat, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

At your Humble Service, Bohemians Grand Chairman of Unitat

WT, I've recieved your application and am currently processing it. Thanks.

Unitat, welcome to the region. You are approved for membership.

Maxaroni

UN nation - Maxaroni

I, Maxaroni, as the leader of Maxaroni, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

The Glitter Queen

Minineenee

I, Neenee, as the leader of The Glitter Queen, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Very Odd and Random

No UN until closer to update :P

I, Limitless Events, as the leader of Very Odd and Random, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Won't have a UN until it gets closer to update and i go umm.. raiding

I'll process these in a little while - I need to get election stuff finished up. Don't worry, you all will be eligible to vote.

All above applications accepted.

Attention: Any applications accepted after 8:00 PM EST (12:00 AM GMT) WILL NOT recieve RA masks OR be eligible to vote in the elections starting this evening, as required by TNP law. (Actually, TNP law doesn't say anything about the masking, but that makes it easier to count votes. So there.)

The republic of Daimiaena

I,Daimiaen, as the leader of The republic of Daimaiena, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly

Welcome to the region, Daimiaena. Your application is accepted, however due to the ongoing elections, you will not recieve a Regional Assembly mask until after the ballots have been counted and verified. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As a matter of accountability, Maxaroni has resigned from the Regional Assembly via Personal Message.

Hatchington

(If you have a UN nation, include this as well. I will keep it confidential if you want, I just need to know what it is.)
Hatchington

I, Hatchet, as the leader of Hatchington, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Ok, as my last action in office, Hatchet and Lazy Wizard are accepted as members of the RA. (LW applied via PM)

However, a run-off election is required, so you two will not recieve RA masks for another week at least. Sorry.

I've added all previous applicants to the RA usergroup. If you were accepted to the RA by either myself or NH and your name does not appear in orange, please let me know.

doompixieland (also a UN nation)

I, pixie-of-doom, as the leader of Doompixieland, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP and (in a few hours) UN: http://www.nationstates.net/heftogen

I, Heft, as the leader of Heftogen, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back