RA Signup, 9 Mar-11 Aug 2006

The Republic of Pink Robot

(If you have a UN nation, include this as well. I will keep it confidential if you want, I just need to know what it is.)
UN Republic of Pink Robot

I, Pink Robot, as the leader of The Republic of Pink Robot, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

:shifty:

TNP Nation's name [/url] http://www.nationstates.net/ben_hitler

Your UN Nation's name [/url] http://www.nationstates.net/ben_hitler

I, Ben Hitler, as the leader of Ben Hitler, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pink Robot and Ben Hitler, your applications have been accepted!!

Welcome to the RA!!
Ermm....Isn't there a rule about letting nazis into the region...if there isn't there should be....if this ben hitler name is only a joke...(it's in very bad taste)..then let them create a new nation with a more appropriate name and then rejoin the RA...

The minister is correct; unfortunately, it is nigh on impossible to legislate taste.

EDIT - Unfortunately, I also cannot type.

Ateista

Ateista

I, Ateista, as the leader of The Republic of Ateista, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Republic of Fraustralia : http://www.nationstates.net/fraustralia

I, Fraustralia, as the leader of the Republic of Fraustralia, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Soyedinnyonniyi Schtati of Zemnaya Svoboda

I, 'Zemnaya Svoboda', as the leader of The Soyedinyonniyi Schtati of Zemnaya Svoboda, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Zathrian

Zathrian

I, Zathrian, as the leader of Zathrian, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation

UN Nation

I, Limitless Events, as the leader of Very Odd and Random, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Queendom of Asholina

Queendom of Asholina

I, i_am_ashleigh, as the leader of Queendom of Asholina, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Queendom of Asholina

Queendom of Asholina

I, i_am_ashleigh, as the leader of Queendom of Asholina, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, adamg0591, as the leader of Gelder Land, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I'd like to echo the above sentiment. A blind man can see what The Lexicon is trying to do.
Surely a blind man couldn't .....oh right I get it....

with reference to RA membership for lexis....If they love it here so much....we should allow them in....I'm sure they wouldn't betray our trust...would they... :eyebrow:

This is their plan? Join the Regional Assembly?

What next, yell mean things or attack with a fluffly bunny?

It's pretty obvious that these apps (Limi excluded) should be rejected on face.

They're expecting us not to let them in so they can cry foul and rail against our hypocrisy. I would think a real attempt to rig future elections would be done somewhat more subtlely.

Sign 'em up, watch them get bored when they lose their impetus for a fight and revoke their membership when their TNP nations' CTE.

If elections were in October or even September I'd be inclined to agree with you, but there not that far away, in actuality. So, however impatient they probably are, they could probably sustain themselves long enough to cause some unnecessary trouble if we let them in.

Regardless of all that, they are at war with us. They should expect us to reject them, and they can complain and whine about it all they want, no rational person is going to side with them on this.

If they want to try and rig the elections, they can without being so blatant. This is a propaganda move designed to create a specific reaction from us that they can exploit. Straight out of IP Regional Disruption 101.

The only people they will convince are themselves. And that demographic seems to be pretty well convinced already. The idea of allowing a hostile faction free reign in our house does not sit well with me at all.

I've been recieving a flood of PMs of people who want to join the RA, Lexiconians, I suppose. So before anything else, Polts or myself needs to update Hers' post, and to everyone else, I'm not the MoIIA. :)

The only people they will convince are themselves. And that demographic seems to be pretty well convinced already. The idea of allowing a hostile faction free reign in our house does not sit well with me at all.
If folks meet the entrance requirements, as they currently are written, they should be allowed in regardless of their politics. That's the beauty of democracy.

Now, if it can be proven they don't meet the entrance requirements, that's another matter altogether.

Perhaps this is relevant:
The North Pacific Constitution - Article II:
2) Each member Nation shall refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any other nation or region in a manner inconsistent with the Constitution of The North Pacific.
3) Each member Nation shall refrain from giving assistance to any nation or region against which The North Pacific is taking defensive or enforcement action.

You know, until someone drags duality into it.

They came here as members of The Lexicon, that's how they will be treated. Any claims of "duality" are transparent and nothing but a mockery of players that actually make an attempt practice duality.

They came here as members of The Lexicon, that's how they will be treated. Any claims of "duality" are transparent and nothing but a mockery of players that actually make an attempt practice duality.
That sounds more like an official pronouncement than a statement of opinion.

Either way, I would be interested in hearing the thoughts of those charged with making the actual decision (if any such person still exists).

I suspect the bit of the Constitution I quoted will be used to exclude the Lexiconian applicants and that's fine. This is the type of thing it was put in there for. I was simply stating that is exactly what they want us to do.

Amdor

I, Vice President Bill Chicago, as the acting leader of Amdor, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

If they want to try and rig the elections, they can without being so blatant. This is a propaganda move designed to create a specific reaction from us that they can exploit. Straight out of IP Regional Disruption 101.
His book is an inferior product.

We have already secured the backing of the predominant military and political forces within the game at present. Most of our fellow feeders have already posted support for us. The Meritocracy has issued a similar statement.

Even if what you say is accurate and the attempt is only a hoped for PR coup it will fail because the necessary steps to secure public opinion from outside have already been taken. It will fall on deaf ears.

This is a time of war. You would have valid points, in my opinion, regarding the freedom associated with application if war had not been declared. It has. No nation or region would allow vowed enemies voting privileges during war. It is tatamount to the United States granting Japan seats on its Senate a month after Pearl Harbor.

Of course, Big Guy. I did say that they should be allowed in, if they met the entrance requirements, then proceeded to quote a passage of the Constitution that suggested they wouldn't. I didn't notice the actual legalities being addressed by others.

That said, I think their possible affect on the outcome of a future election is overstated. They'd need an eligible candidate sympathetic to their cause to vote for and greater numbers than they have. I also suspect the multi-regional, well-connected types around here could easily counter any such attempt (if they haven't already).

The rhetoric is nice though.

Sans Evil

I, Sans Evil, as the leader of Sans Evil, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

http://www.nationstates.net/wetwilly

www.nationstates.net/The Armed Republic of WetWilly

I,President_Dan, as the leader of WetWilly, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

:tb1:
:eyebrow:
Apparently my application to the RA got :ADN: ed over the weekend... Er...

Am I being accused of being a Lexi again??

I guess I'm the guy on the right of this smiley here...
:fish:

Um, by the way, is it appropriate for all this discussion of Immigration be split into a separate thread?

Voici

I, Voici, as the leader of the Kingdom of Voici, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

:tb1:
:eyebrow:
Apparently my application to the RA got :ADN: ed over the weekend... Er...

Am I being accused of being a Lexi again??

I guess I'm the guy on the right of this smiley here...
:fish:

Um, by the way, is it appropriate for all this discussion of Immigration be split into a separate thread?
No one's application has been accepted recently because Poltsamaa is missing.

On the other hand we have been free of these !!

I will send Poltsamaa and North Harmoneia a PM. If neither responds within a few days, I'll have the Cabinet appoint someone else.

Sorry for the delay.

Back