RA Signup, 9 Mar-11 Aug 2006

The Holy Republic of Winthropistan

The Holy Republic of Winthropistan

I, John Winthrop, as the leader of The Holy Republic of Winthropistan, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

just right on time, welcome!
Sorry, you're actually a bit late. Since elections have already opened, NH can accept your RA application, but I cannot change your mask until after the elections are closed and verified for security reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I, ST47, as the leader of ,ST47 pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I hereby post notice of my reisgnation from the Regional Assembly of TNP.

My resident nation, Pixiedance has left the region.

Trinistein

Trinistein

I, Trinistein, as the leader of The Two-Thirds Republic of Trinistein, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

North Macorixes
I, Macorixes, as the leader of North Macorixes, pledge to obey the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than participation in North Pacific Army deployments that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Regional Government of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

The dominion of ST47 wonders if the minister of immigration has immigrated elsewhere?

We are in the middle of elections, should be finished up in a few days. Then there'll be a new MoIIA and all the applications currently on hold will get processed and such.

Can i give my new nation (tnp) name and still vote?

i'll vote anyway, as im late, then if you wana discount it, then sorry!
my tnp nation is Sheepyhon!

Can i give my new nation (tnp) name and still vote?

i'll vote anyway, as im late, then if you wana discount it, then sorry!
my tnp nation is Sheepyhon!
Yes, I'm personally accepting nation changes through this evening. If your name is orange and you appear on my magic list (which you do, HS), you're ok to vote. But you'd better snap to it, we've only got about three hours left.

A note to pending applicants:

The new MoIIA offices are currently being organized. Applications will be processed as soon as we are up and running. We thank you for your patience.

King Yinthrak, C'thul Murgos
Deputy MoIIA

ST47, Macorixes and Trinistein are approved. Welcome to the North Pacific's Regional Assembly.

Winthropistan was approved by North Harmonia. Masking should be up soon.

President_Dan seems to have gotten buried in everything that happened in the last administration. My sincerest apologies for the wait, welcome to the RA.

Please note that all members so approved in this post are not elligible to vote in the runoff elections.

In the interests of my and the sanity of anyone else that gets this job after me, I request this topic be labled "RA Signup, 9 Mar-11 Aug 2006", closed and archived.

Back