Deikura for A&E

Question: What is your favourite thread in OOC, and why.

PS. If you say "how to make a perfect cup of tea" by Flemingovia you may get an extra vote.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/PIF/index.php

PIF is a project started by the East and Central, which has gone innactive.

The east is always game for it, and Central is showing interest in it again with their upcomming elections, I was wondering if the north would have any interess in it and if the next MoAE would contribute to this.

With the possibility for a forum economy coming soon, how do you feel that this will affect the OOC boards? With the income being (for the moment) largely post-based, do you believe you will have any difficulty in keeping the OOC under control?

Of course not. If anything, it will probably make the members of the region even closer-knit, and expand the scope of the people involved.

Even free-enterprise must have it's fuel. :3

and we need an emoticon for that.

What does :3 mean, and will you petition the forum mods to get an avatar for that weird smiley. It looks like a smiley flashing it's boobs to me :huh:

:3 =
emot-3.gif

::throws the same one-eyed brain slug that was thrown at me in my campaign thread at Deikura's head::

As you wanted a question from me, Deikura, will you marry me? :P

::throws the same one-eyed brain slug that was thrown at me in my campaign thread at Deikura's head::

As you wanted a question from me, Deikura, will you marry me? :P
I'll think about it. Koona sounds dead sexy.

I have chosen DD as my deputy, and he has agreed. With his experience at my back, I am more confident than ever that the five-eyed spiderbears will be no trouble to us.

Love me, for I love you. :3 Censored bewbs and all.

[edit] confident. ENGLISH NOT FIRST LANGUAGE MINE IS

Back