Deikura for A&E

Kumiko

TNPer
Everyone here that has ever heard of me knows I'm zilch for making up stuff to get people to vote for me. I didn't do that last election, I'm not doing it this time either.

It's time I got back to what's really important: SPAM. :yes:

I'll run the A&E boards like DD does. Laid back, relaxed, step up when I need to, contribute as much as I can.

Besides. You know you love me. :P

Floor's open for Q&A, random commentary, thread hijacking, millenium hand and shrimp, bugrit, and sexy men in bowler hats that I like poking at and giggling with.

You called?

On topic however, would consider spam to be:

A serious business...
Slightly Serious...
Not very serious...
Not serious at all...
Or none of the above...

?

I believe this fine region will go to Bangkok, because it has a craving for Thai food.

Mmm. Beefy.

What is your response to recent accusations that you plan to become MoA&E as a step to sieze the delegacy?

What is your response to recent accusations that you plan to become MoA&E as a step to sieze the delegacy?
Amusing, because if I gained the delegacy, I'd slap everyone with live parsnips and giggle at the smell of water buffalo.

No! Never! I eat their children. They taste like lime gummies.

Ooh, that reminds me, I want some Suudzu. Mmm.. skim milk and gummy bears.

Speaking of things that end in -zu, what will you do to combat the Kudzu invasion that is overcoming TNP's forests?

On a serious note (not that the other questions weren't serious :P ):

The "Arts & Games" forum has very little "art" in it. Tweedy's flag section is about all. Do you believe this could be improved, and how?

Art is not limited to visual. I'm not personally inclined toward drawing/sculpting stuff like that. True enough, the A&E is heavier on E than A, it is still an outlet for any A that wants to shake across my screen. Contributions by our members are as they are, and the A&E section isn't about requiring people to do stuff. ^_^

What will you do to combat on-topic posts within the ministry's subforums should you become elected?

ANYWAY, for a bitter little seed of on-topic in your fun pie -

It seems to me that, for the most part, culture in NS is a nonentity. The axiom that "a lively and vibrant OoC community is integral to the existence of a regional forum" is taken as gospel, yet, when we speak of other regions, we speak in terms of governance and military action - the non-political aspects are very, very rarely even mentioned. In fact, when we moved forums, there was a flurry of activity to back up the works of the government, but we just started over on the OoC. By way of RL comparison, this would be like the French government boxing up all of the Ministry of Fisheries payroll paperwork for 1994, while saying "Sod the Louvre."

Is culture dead? Is there a way to make the non-political contributions of a regions residents as significant as the political? Is there a place for the MoAE in the region's government beyond moderating the OoC?

ANYWAY, for a bitter little seed of on-topic in your fun pie -

It seems to me that, for the most part, culture in NS is a nonentity. The axiom that "a lively and vibrant OoC community is integral to the existence of a regional forum" is taken as gospel, yet, when we speak of other regions, we speak in terms of governance and military action - the non-political aspects are very, very rarely even mentioned. In fact, when we moved forums, there was a flurry of activity to back up the works of the government, but we just started over on the OoC. By way of RL comparison, this would be like the French government boxing up all of the Ministry of Fisheries payroll paperwork for 1994, while saying "Sod the Louvre."

Is culture dead? Is there a way to make the non-political contributions of a regions residents as significant as the political? Is there a place for the MoAE in the region's government beyond moderating the OoC?
I'm going to pull an I'll get back to you on that. I think that question is good enough for me to really give it some thought and discuss it with others awhile, and answer while better rested.

I see what you mean also about 'Sod the Louvre'. I believe that culture in NS is the ultimate in true democracy; of the people, by the people, for the people. We didn't actually sod our louvre, we brought it with us by the people active in OOC rapidly moving in and filling up the ole' spam funbags and doing just that; having fun.

In essence, the sods are the Louvre. It is not the content of the OOC forum, but the people within it that are the true art of that part of the forum.

(Again, more later when better rested. :D)

Bwahahahaha :lol: And what was stopping her from using MoIA as a stepping stone might I ask? How many former Ministers of A&E have become delegate? :P

The "Arts & Games" forum has very little "art" in it. Tweedy's flag section is about all. Do you believe this could be improved, and how?

I tried introducing Art and the participation was almost nil. Doesn't seem to be much of a demand for it. <_<

And you have my vote Deikura, you hot japanese male. :)

I think you'd do a jolly good job running the A&E, you have my support, such as it is.

Back