Deikura for A&E

Real answer: Yes, I really wear glasses, for nearsightedness and a mild astigmatism. I need a perscription of 4.45/4.85 (L/R), and I wear emo-style glasses made by Ray-Ban. I don't wear contacts except for when I hit the range, and I don't particularly like them. I've had more than one occasion where my eyes got infected while I had them in and that's the primary reason my eyes are so bad, because I had to wear them a lot in the service. I'm looking into bladeless LASIK once I know I can afford it.

Silly answer: :fish: Helps my aim.

You're walking down a hallway.
You take a right.
You keep walking down the hallway.
You take a left then a right BRICKWALL

Yea, she's tweaked.

::smacks into the wall, lays out on the floor::

::raises her hand, pointing skyward while on the ground:: Ketsunoana okama yo! Bleeding Flamer-boy and his transmutation! :pinch:

Okay, hypothetical:

You're Hera. You come home to Olympus and find that Zeus has invited Odin, Thor and Jehovah over for a game of poker. Zeus loses all of Olympus's ambrosia and nectar to Jehovah.

What do you doBRICKWALL

I hit Zeus upside the head with the Inflatable Squeeky Hammer of DEWM™.

Oh, and by the way... BRICKS HURT, STUPID!

::snaps her fingers, his head asplode::

emothurr2lh.gif

A soldier favors haste over cleverness, which means there are no cheap shots. If you strike quickly, you can end it quickly.

:fish:

A strategist prefers a calculated strike over haste. Smack me once, shame on me, smack me twice, j00 get 0wned.

Where does everybody get them there bitchin avatars of little people? I want me one of those for... nearly Easter.
tektek.org/dream off the top of my head. I started it. :3

I remove backgrounds and crop for suitable av size here for $500. Payable in the new TNP fundage.

Is culture dead?  Is there a way to make the non-political contributions of a regions residents as significant as the political?  Is there a place for the MoAE in the region's government beyond moderating the OoC?
After giving it plenty of thought, I'm going to say that the non-political contributions made in the OOC boards are as signifigant as the political ones already. The political aspect of the game is the game proper. The OOC boards are for those that can only stand to be serious but for so long, and need to vent or just be silly for awhile. The OOC boards are what refreshes good players and allows them to continue to be a good player in my opinion. The A&E Ministry is vital as a result, as vital as any other part of the game. Without it, we're all just boring, stodgy buggers with no lives outside the game. We're all human, and befriendable, and that's the purpose of the ministry, to prove that.

[edit] same old problems. :pinch:

Back