Campaign Against Spam Warning Center

I was saving that for my new TNP nation name ... now you ruined the surprise ... you marsupial!!!

The United Kingdom of Conservative UK has violated the 15 line limit for the third time. I am sending a third warning, but I think something should be done. This nation obviously doesn't respond to warnings. I believe he/she will continue to violate the limit if nothing is done.

The Commonwealth of -Vesperium- posted:

JOIN VESPERIUM FOR ULTIMATE SUPER MEGA POWER!

---------------------------------------------

AWESOME SUPER MEGA REGION FOR AWESOME SUPER MEGA POWER NATIONS!

JOIN NOW FOR SUPER MEGA AWESOME HEADSTART IN POLITICS,

BECOME SUPER MEGA REGIONAL INFLUENCE!

GET ENDORSEMENTS FOR ULTIMATE SUPER PROPOSAL POWER!

JOIN NOW TO TRY NORTH KOREAN ATOMIC MISSILE TESTING!

ENJOY THE PERKS OF LIFE: ENJOY VESPERIUM!

HAI!

Four times in a 4 minute period.

Reported for their troubles. A later post seems to suggest they didn't intend to. Double posts I can accept, but four seems a little unlikely. But to be honest, they are a recruiter, so I don't care. And the profusion of MEGA's, SUPER's and AWESOME's, indicated they are a menace to the internet in general...

edit - piss poor tags

Welcome everyone!

Congratulations for being in The North Pacific, whatever your reasons, its one of the best regions around.

For those of you wondering what to do now, or those thinking of running off to join one of the many regions that advertise here, just take a moment to think.

The North Pacific can be anything you want it to be. If you want to get in on the military, you can. If you want to join the Diplomatic Corp and see the NS world, you can. If you want to get involved in regional government, you can. You can do as much or as little as you want to. There is never any obligation to do anything other than what you want to do. Some of our most active players do no more than play forum games all day long...

Many regions offer 'positions of power' while simultaneously suggesting you are a faceless number in the Pacific's. This is totally untrue. Anyone is allowed to stand for government positions in TNP, and we have enough positions available that new players to the region can often find themselves in the government very quickly. After all, would you rather be a influential player in a region of 40 people, or one of 5000.

Now, I know, The North Pacific isn't for everyone. But if you are planning on leaving, I urge you to ask us to recommend a region. There is a vast sum of experience in The North Pacific, and its got to be better to trust someone who knows the game inside out, rather than someone desperate enough to post AdSpam.

So, if you want to get involved, or just want to talk about regions that might suit you, take a look at:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?act=idx

TNP - Faster, sleeker, smoother.

Thought I'd repost it, otherwise it would soon die off.

Is this an exception to the rule? or did it cause The Commonwealth of -Vesperium to post the way they did in retaliation to the rule?

The United Kingdom of Conservative UK is at it again. For the Fourth Time he has posted over the 15 line recruitment ad limit. I sent them three warnings and now I think they're doing it just to annoy me now. Somebody has to do something about it. They are not gonna stop breaking the ad limit.

I'm so happy! The rare occurrence of a deletable offence on the RMB!

Reported, mod-ed, gone...

Although it does now look as if I'm calling Dalimbar a pyramid scheme... <_<

WTF? I was covering while you were out. 

BTW that is Sir Traitor.
:lol:

EDIT:

Could anyone who is on the RMB please watch out for "The Holy Empire of Francescon", or any other nations advertising The Holy Emanuele Roman Empire (THERE) region. Their adverts aren't difficult to miss. They've had at least 3 on this evening, but are sneaky enough not to let them appear together on the RMB. I'll TG them, I'm hoping its someone who is unaware of the rules...

2nd EDIT:

Yes, they were unaware of the rules (apparently). Hopefully they will stop now.

Australian Settlements:
To all Democratic nations:

We want YOU to join Democracy, the region promoting freedom, equality and a say for all. We welcome all nations that truly believe in that most noble of form of government, democracy. All our regional officials are voted in democratically, so no matter who you are, you could become one! At the moment we have an elite team of nations working to push the ideals of Democracy further, and we need YOU to help.

Join Democracy today!

“Democracy is not something that you believe in, or something that you hang your hat on. It's something that you do, you participate. Without participation, democracy crumbles and fails. If you participate, you win, and the future is yours.” - Abbie Hoffman (1936 - 1989)

To join:
1, Press the 'World' button on the side menu.
2, At the bottom of the 'World' page type in 'Democracy' in the 'Find region' box.
3, Press 'Enter'.
4, Then simply press 'Move [your nation] to Democracy'!

Warning sent.

Thanks for your help, Sir Traitor. ;)

Spoke to soon, the THERE lot have graduated to posting obscenely long AdSpam

. . || .--^-
. . ||/_____
. . ||(. -|- . . .
. . || \_--_/_.
. . .:-"`'V'//:\
. ./ , . . .//." ,
. /_/| Ll //Ll||.|
. /--["]--||.|
. /|_ L1 | L |.|
.`--|^""""""^|.|
. . .| . .|. .|~/
. . .| . .|. .|
. . .L__.|.__
. . . | _ | _|
. . .(___|___)

Join THERE(The Holy Emanuele Roman Empire)

Hello,
I am The Holy Empire of Catholic Wrestlers
and i am from the great region of
The Holy Emanuele Roman Empire or as it has known to be called THERE.
It is one of the fastest growing regions in Nationstates.
We are a region for all christians.
Our founder is The Holy Empire of Francescon.
We would prefer your nation to be in th UN but you do not have to
be, it is completely up to. You could be on 5 hours a day or 10 minutes a week.
We have a newspaper where you can find:
1) News about the UN
2) News about THERE
3) Weekly poles
4) Bible Readings
5) Weekly Quotes
6)New Members
7)There Cenus
8)UN Cenus
9) And anything else you want just ask
How to get to THERE
1)Click on "The World" on the left of your screen
2)Under the "Find Region" bar type The Holy Emanuele Roman Empire
3)Click "Find Region"
4)Click on "Move (YOUR NATION NAME)" to The Holy Emanuele Roman Empire
5)Have a great time enjoy the game and prosper in our great region
We also have a forum for everyone in THERE so go and register the web address is

http://z6.invisionfree.com/TheGreatTHERE/index.php?

Hope to see you THERE good bye for now.
If u have any questions about our great region then feel free to ask
me The Holy Empire of Catholic Wrestlers or The Holy Empire of Wrestlin.

. . || .--^-
. . ||/_____
. . ||(. -|- . . .
. . || \_--_/_.
. . .:-"`'V'//:\
. ./ , . . .//." ,
. /_/| Ll //Ll||.|
. /--["]--||.|
. /|_ L1 | L |.|
.`--|^""""""^|.|
. . .| . .|. .|~/
. . .| . .|. .|
. . .L__.|.__
. . . | _ | _|
. . .(___|___)

Amen, and God Bless You
The Holy Empire of Catholic Wrestlers, THERE

TAO wrote to THERE after the spamming of Lazarus. No reply.

They appear to be having some other problems, as well.
# 6 hours ago: The Holy Republic of Catholic Bishops was ejected from the UN for rule violations.
# 6 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Gohmpolis was ejected from the UN for rule violations.
# 6 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Telgra was ejected from the UN for rule violations.
# 6 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Francescon was ejected from the UN for rule violations.

The Parliamentary Republic of Nicktenstien:
Hello,

I am representing the great region of Nicktenstien! We are a fast growing region with many opportunities to grow and become strong.

We have a Parliamentary system of government with free elections and judicial representation on the court. We promote freedom and democracy for the people's right to be actively involved in the government.

We have a large, fun, and very active forum that never ceases in exciting role playing games, debates, and conversation. We also have an official Nicktenstien web site with history and info on the region.

We are a member of The Federated States and always try to help other regions in defense or rebuilding after an invasion or major loss.

So if you're looking for a fun democratic region and a place to hang out then join this great region.

1)Click on "The World" on the left of your screen
2)Under the "Find Region" bar type Nicktenstien
3)Click "Find Region"
4)Click on "Move YOUR NATION NAME" to Nicktenstien

Emperor Nicholas I,
Nicktenstien a Parliamentary Republic

WARNED!

RBI Military Recruiter of RBI Military Cove and Red Back Island:
R.B.I announces the opening of its new Military Organisation in the region of RBI Military Cove & is looking for new recruits.

We are looking for both experienced & new nations

If you answered YES to any of the below questions,

1) Do you want to see the world at the expense of the government?

2) Do you want to meet new people with similar interest as you?

3) Do you want to be part of a well organised & disciplined military organisation?

4) Do you dream of being in charge of your own Military Unit?

Its time for you to move to RBI Military Cove

1- Select "World" on the Left hand side of your screen.

2- In the "Find a region" box type “RBI Military Cove”

3- Then hit "Move <your nation's name> to “RBI Military Cove”

R.B.I Military Recruiter

Warned.

BI Recruiter of British India:
Greetings,

I am a spokesperson for British India which is a developed and thriving region with it's own forum, government, and army

British India is a fast growing region which has plans of being a huge influences in all it does through alliances, pacts, and much more.

The region has it's own democratic government which promotes freedom and prosperity to all who inhabit the empire. We have a Prime Minister whom we elect every few months, a parliament, Supreme Court and much much more

British India is also a proud member of The Commonwealth of Nations an inter-regional league that is United together and promoting closer integration amongst the english speaking world.

If you wish to join British India then follow these simple instructions:
1) Click on "British India" in the left-hand bar
2) Type "British India" into the "Find Region" box
3) Click on "Move [Your Nation] to British India"
4) You are now a member!

The United Kingdom-Licentia Parilitas Varietas

Also Warned.

New Brit of New Britannian Empire:
Salutations from New Britannian Empire!

I would like to extend an invitation to all in this region to move to the region of New Britannian Empire. We are a Monarchist region that focuses on regional and inter-regional politics. We also offer help to those who are new to the game. Aren't you tired of being ranked 273rd? Then move to an average sized, happy region where you can be counted instead of blending into the crowd. We would be greatly honoured if you would kindly join us in residence at New Britannian Empire. Feel free to visit our website at www.freewebs.com/newbritannia

or

our forum at:

http://h-hosting.org/forumx/Forum.aspx?FId=1047

1. Click on The World

2. Type New Britannian Empire in the Find Region box and click Find Region.

3. Click on Move [Your Nation] to New Britannian Empire

Three Points!

Domusk:
********************Join Land of Slander*********************
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo|oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo|||ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo|||||oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo|||||||ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||ooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooo|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||oooooooooooooooooo
There are many jobs and authorit'ys you can have in the Land of Slander and everone is on most of the time. So come and join!
¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À
¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À ¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À¢À

MI's exact words: sic em AI ^ They be bad.

The Evil Midges of "Tallisa Islands":
To all Democratic nations:

We want YOU to join 'Tallisa Islands' , the region promoting freedom, equality and a say for all. We welcome all nations that truly believe in that most noble of form of government, democracy. All our regional officials are voted in democratically, so no matter who you are, you could become one! At the moment we have an elite team of nations working to push the ideals of Democracy further, and we need YOU to help.

Join 'Tallisa Islands' today!

“Democracy is not something that you believe in, or something that you hang your hat on. It's something that you do, you participate. Without participation, democracy crumbles and fails. If you participate, you win, and the future is yours.” - Abbie Hoffman (1936 - 1989)

To join:
1, Press the 'World' button on the side menu.
2, At the bottom of the 'World' page type in 'Tallisa Islands' in the 'Find region' box.
3, Press 'Enter'.
4, Then simply press 'Move [your nation] to'Tallisa Islands'!

No reason for excessive warning and third-person reference, TAO.
TAO does what TAO does. TAO has always been TAOish that way. You must be new to the game.

It is very likely that your warning and a TAO warning are totally different types of warnings. (And TAO warnings are inherently better. :) )

Got a few on my radar.

The Republic of Angels World:
Hi, and welcome to Nation States! I am the founder of a new region called Truangel Christian Fellowship, and we are looking for other Christian nations to join us in building a region where love and prosperity can flourish. We encourage all nations who join us to play an active role in shaping the future of our region, and we have online forums that are changing and adding activities every day. There’s plenty to do here, and I would like to encourage everyone who wants excitement to join us! We also offer a laid back environment for those who would rather stick to governing their own nation.

To join our region, click “The World” link in your side menu. When the page appears, you will see a box at the bottom of the page that says, “find region”.
Type: Truangel Christian Fellowship, and hit enter. When the page appears, you will see a link that says “Move (your nation’s name) to (our region’s name) today!” link, and you have successfully moved your nation!

Good luck in finding the region that's best for you!
The Nomadic Peoples of Talkin about Vesperium:
Warm Greetings to Nationstates

Are you a new nation looking for a home?
Are you an experienced player on the lookout for something different?
If so, why not consider Vesperium!
We are a small region, however we wish to expand. We need nations like you to help us grow. We hold regular elections often with many political parties, so come and join us and have a say in the regional government! This is an exciting time for our region, and we hope also for you. We have a rich and detailed regional forum with a friendly group of nations always interested in chatting and debating and fun. This could be your chance to become a large figure in the region quickly!
Our region offers many opportunities so just move on down.
To move to Vesperium simply,
1. Click on the world icon at the left of your screen.
2. Type "Vesperium" into the find a region edit field.
3. Click on Move your nation to Vesperium today!
All are warmly welcome!

Don't forget to take a squiz at our forums
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Vesperium/index.php?act=idx
The Exodus Recruiter State of Dsboy:
The Exodus, A Slice of Paradise!

I invite you to join the region The Exodus. We are an exciting, and diverse region. Our region puts the excite in excitement! =) We value ideas, in fact that is the foundation we are built on. We are a region that values each member, and what they have to say.

Joining The Exodus means there is a world of new opportunities for you to explore! So, don't put off what you can do today. Join The Exodus and take advantage of the exciting and diverse opportunities we can offer you!

Also, please vist our forum to find out more about our region:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus

I hope to see you in The Exodus! Where dreams come true!

RR & Lazarus:

WANTED ~ ACTIVE NATIONS TO JOIN THE EXODUS REGION
The Exodus needs experienced & active nations who want to have a real voice in their region and who are not afraid to speak up and make a difference. We are currently making plans in every area of the region for it's sustainability and purpose within Nation States. If you are looking for a new region and want to do more than log on and do your issues and check your rankings then we want you in The Exodus.

The Exodus is an established and respected region of Nation states. We are a lively region of nations brought together under the umbrella of diversity and friendship. We believe in democracy in it's truest form and TE regional government ACTIVELY encourages all it's nations to speak their mind on regional matters and regional government at all times (good bad, or ugly). We believe in new beginnings and your past has no baring on your future in TE.

Our region is dedicated to and built upon the ideals of peace, freedom, and tolerance. We accept all nations, all beliefs, all governments, and all religions. Our region and nations are involved in many activities within and outside of the region. =)

The Exodus has a great offsite forum that is active and lively, and has a diverse selection of topics. It is located at:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/TheExodus/

You can get involved in every area of the region and help make The Exodus an even better place by:
* Joining The Exodus Regional Assembly
* Giving us new ideas for projects
* Posting on our Regional Message Board & Off-site forum (both are linked via a thread on the off-site forum which archives RMB posts daily so you don't miss anything on the RMB).
* Becoming an Ambassador to one of our Allies
* Becoming a Recruiter
* Taking on a Government Position..

Thank you for your consideration and we hope to see you in The Exodus SOON! =)
Will be sending a tg to all three right after this post.
EDIT: Sent the tgs, and just waiting a response.

The Empire of Imperial Konoha:
  greetings.

I wish to invite you to join the region of "The Sound Village of Conquest".

We have a very dedicated Founder who is always available and more than happy to help new players get started or give older players some tips or advice.

The Sound Village of Conquest comes with it’s very own established and functioning government which any member can be a part of. It’s very own off-site forum where you can get involved in politics, role-playing, posting your own blog, chat rooms and much more all while listening to music on our online radio frequency

The Sound Village of Conquest is a region that has been founded upon the values of peace where in spite of size, political alignment, political history or duration that a nation has been in the region, all nations are granted the inalienable right of equal consideration and representation from their very first day.

If this sounds like an ideal home for you....

Click on "The World" (on the left of your screen)
Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type 'The Sound Village of Conquest ' into "Find Region"
A few lines from the top it will say "Like what you see? Move <your nation> to The Sound Village of Conquest today!"
Click that and ur done.
I very much look forward to getting to know you better. If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to ask me.

Best wishes,
The Fifth Hokage Tusundae
P.S. Happy Valentines Day, people!

Oh joy.

Same recruiter, different message.

3 hours agoThe Empire of Imperial KonohaGreetings to all Nations of Nations States!
I am Imperial Konoha and You are invited to Akatsuki, an expanding, exciting region which has it's own army and enimes too.we also have a democratic system of government. All citizens have a seat and a voice in Congress. We are currently looking for people to debate issues in the Congress of Akatsuki and work in ministries and embassies. Join or start a political party! Akatsuki features many different types of nations including our King Kyubion, people from vesperium, The New Inquistution,and Battle Zone. Other nations are coming soon. You can publish a national newspaper, run a house or give a lecture in our university in the capital of Kirusakagure, or just hang out in the General forums we are working on. I hope you choose to join our friendly community.!!Akatsuki is arguably the most powerful organization in the Naruto universe. Each member of Akatsuki is an S-class criminal, feared for their tremendous powers and ruthless nature.Death to all who mess with us. weaklings arent allowed but if u think u got what it takes then contact me

Regional Forum: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Akatsuki_Crime_Squad/index.php

Also too long, also posted too often:

3 hours agoThe Empire of Imperial KonohaHi,

I welcome you to a royal, respectable and powerful region known only as Akatsuki.

At Akatsuki you can chat to our friendly resident nations, claim your place on an ambitious new map project or just plain chill out.

Want to visit today?

Simply click on "THE WORLD" link in your sidebar, scroll down the page, and at the bottom where it says "Find Region" type Akatsuki in the box, click on the "Find Region" button, to view the region's webpage!

What to do next? Above the UN reports, you will see this sentence:

Like what you see? Move (your nation) to Akatsuki today!

Click on the green part of that sentence and you're here!

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask our region's emperor thats me or our region's king, Kyubion and he'll see if he can help you with anything.

And that's about it! We hope to see you in Akatsuki sometime soon! More about Akatsuki: Akatsuki is arguably the most powerful organization in the Naruto universe. Each member of Akatsuki is an S-class criminal, feared for their tremendous powers and ruthless nature.Death to all who mess with us. weaklings arent allowed but if u think u got what it takes then contact me.

(Both were copied from the regional page at the same time :ermm: :fish: )

(Edit: I have sent this transgression to the Mods for handling :w00t: :bat: :bunny: )

Konoha has been abusing the Game's AdSpam rules in all the feeders. Your mod-complaint won't be the first ... or last.

Here is another abuser.
The Allied States of Ministerio Reclutacion  (¯`·._.·[ --- NEW SPAIN --- ]·._.·´¯)

Saludos región del Pacifico Norte!

Nos gustaria invitarte a unirte a nuestra region: New Spain. De entre las razones por las que podrias considerar a nosotros:

-Tenemos una Constitución Regional [http://www.mundoforo.com/newspain/constitucion-de-new-spain-vt28.html]
-Somos una de las pocas regiones de NationStates donde se habla completamente español/castellano.
-Poseemos un gobierno totalmente democrático, donde cualquier nacion puede hacer una diferencia en nuestro futuro.
-Formamos parte de alianzas y confederaciones tan famosas como la 'COFR'.
-Somos una de las regiones mas activas del juego. Solo hace falta observar nuestros mensajes en nuestra pagina regional.
-Poseemos un foro activo y organizado, un lugar donde los debates políticos, el Role-Play, o simples conversaciones amistosas son abundantes.

La discriminación por ideal político o tipo de nacion es desconocido aqui. Si eres un jugador nuevo a NS, una nacion experimentada, o simplemente una persona con deseo de practicar el español, seras bienvenido en New Spain. No dudes en mandarme un telegrama si tienes alguna duda/pregunta sobre la región.

Atentamente,
Ministerio de Reclutación de New Spain

I thought posting had to be in English. Anyway, it's too long.

4 hours ago

The Confederacy of Central Rohan Recuter Dear Nations of this Region

looking for a new Region!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are a Region ho have implanted
Corporativisme!
we are are also making a Brand New
Political Theory, we Belive in
The Corporative state, Mercantilism
Class collaboration And equality.
we also want to have more then politics
to offer, so an interest in politics is not
some thing that you need to have!
and we want you to be Part of
our Interesting Project,

come join us in the:

The New Social Order

This is our Forum:

http://the_new_sosial_order.phpbb24.com/index.php

Yours

Region Cansler: Central Rohan 
How do we enforce the 15 line ad limit after the warning?

How do we enforce the 15 line ad limit after the warning?
That is the problem with a toothless warning. Even if the Minnow CK could catch the marsupial lovers in the act of spamming and BANJECT their sorry pouches to Kandarin's Cafe and Taxidermy, they would simply create a new spammifier and spamify again.

And so TAO once again submits to you all the superior advantages of having a Spam-Busting Team. Everyone is welcome to join the CommRangers and be a part of an organization that has been clearing spam successfully for two years. All it takes to clear the spam is players willing to venture out into the big bad onsite and POST. POST early; POST often. Find a partner and POST alternately together. 5 each and kapowey! No more spam (for a while).

Get involved on the RMB and make the spammers really work for the newbies they steal from the region.

Lets keep booting them...when they return with another spam happy nation we boot em again till they learn.

I believe the MOC will be discussing the Spam-Busting Team you refer to.

I already bust spam regularly with other TNP members on IRC. U can contact me if u ever need some help Tao.

Back