Campaign Against Spam Warning Center

The United Kingdom of Conservative UK w/ 24 lines:
Hello,

I am a representative of The United Kingdom. We are a fast growing region and have numerous goals. We are based on the British Westminister Government. We would like to invite you to our region.

The UK as it is sometimes called is a constitutional monarchy region. We are proud supporters of democracy and have free elections. We also have our own forum, army, website, and online government.

The UK is a proud imperialist region that hopes to become an empire soon and have a great reputation of helping the regions rebuild from invasions. We are also defender regions which mean that we only fight regions if they have attacked our soil.

We also have a government. We currently have upcoming elections in the House of Commons and welcome all to participate and join a political party

So join this fast growing region.
1)Click on "The World" on the left of your screen
2)Under the "Find Region" bar type "The United Kingdom"
3)Click "Find Region"
4)Click on "Move______________to The United Kingdom

The United Kingdom-Licentia Parilitas Varietas

Fellow Nations of NS!

Are you tired of the UN’s tyrannical oppression? Do you want to stop it, but aren’t sure how. Are you leery of the large, faceless regions with thousands of nations in them? Join the Holy Moosean Empire. We are a small region that focuses on our members and crushing the UN. There are plenty of opportunities to obtain a seat of power as we are still forming our government. Take the opportunity to help shape a region, gain some power, and save NationStates from the UN!

To join the region, do the following:

1. Click World on the left side of the screen.
2. In the Region finder box, type The Holy Moosean Empire.
3. On the Holy Moosean Empire page, click Move (your nation) to the Holy Moosean Empire Today!
4. That’s it. You are now an official member of the region.

If you have any questions, please send me a telegram or leave a message on the Holy Moosean Empire RMB.

Emperor Zim
Founder of the Holy Moosean Empire

Comes to 18 non-empty lines on my display...

A whopping 47 lines on my monitor. Wow.

New Drakensberg Range:
*Are you interested in having fun in a British-themed region, complete with a functioning government where you can enrol in any number of civil positions, including defence and dealing with foreign affairs?

*Do you want to enjoy the number of non-NS related games and entertainment we hold on our very high-quality regional forum? '

*Are you just looking for someone where you can settle down, and play your nation in peace?

If these are any of the questions which are floating around in your head, then why not consider joining our NS region of England.

You are probably going to get a lot of recruitment telegrams telling you exactly the same things about thier regions, so why should you consider our region any different from the several you have heard about?

Well, we are in a very unique position. We have a history that dates back as far as the founding of the Pacific regions. As soon as there was NationStates, there was England.

We have had a tremendous influence on the world stage since our inception, proudly spreading the name of England around NationStates, and becoming one of the most well-known regions due to our activities, which have always been to defend other regions from invasion, thanks to our regional UN army, which you can join!

We have recently had a complete overhaul of the higher echelons of our English society; and the result is that you do not have to worry about being a newcomer in a region where everything has already been established, like the Pacific regions; because WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU!

*Become a recruiter
*Become a soldier
*Become an ambassador
*Become a minister
*Become the UN delegate

*Become an Englishman!

If you have any questions about England that you would like to ask before you consider moving, or when you have got to England, don't hesitate to contact me or the UN delegate.

You will receive a lot of telegrams telling you how to move to another region, so I won't patronise you by giving them out again.

Hope to see you soon.

New Drakensberg Range
Minister of Defence and Intelligence; and English recruiter

Riopo:
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

..........JOIN PACIFIC ISLANDS TODAY..........

Clear violation of our rules on no ASCII pictures, I sent the founder of Pacific Islands a telegram and I received this in reply:

I apologise on behalf of the Poster of this message 'Riopo' and promise no 'spamming' or such shall occur on your Regions Civil HQ :D

:)

24 lines by my work monitor. I'll send them a TG. (Aren't they repeat offenders?)

Conservative UK:
Greetings,

I am a spokesperson for The United Kingdom which is a developed and thriving region with it's own forum, government, and army

The United Kingdom is a fast growing region which has plans of being a huge influences in all it does through alliances, pacts, and much more.

The region has it's own democratic government which promotes freedom and prosperity to all who inhabit the empire. We have a Prime Minister whom we elect every few months, a Parliament, Imperial Supreme Court and much much more

The UK is also a proud supporter of The Commonwealth of Nations an inter-regional league that is United together and promoting closer integration amongst the english speaking world.

If you wish to join The United Kingdom then follow these simple instructions:
1) Click on "The World" in the left-hand bar
2) Type "The United Kingdom" into the "Find Region" box
3) Click on "Move [Your Nation] to The United Kingdom"
4) You are now a member!

The United Kingdom-Licentia Parilitas Varietas

Back