Truth or Dare

This girl that I've seen around town. She's cute.

Turth for you: You are diagnosed with a terminal disease. What is it and why?

Truth me FTW!!!

I'd date a koala. Because it would be cuddly at first, but then it would rip out my jugular, and I could die so the world would never know that I dated a koala.

Truth for OPA: Would you like a dare instead?

Truth me again! Like a fox!

No dare, please.

Truth me for realz.

MonuProp: You have the ability to have any woman in the whole wide world. Who? Pictures are a must.

No dare, please.

Truth me for realz.

MonuProp:  You have the ability to have any woman in the whole wide world.  Who?  Pictures are a must.
You all know the answer already.

Kristen Bell <---Link to pictures. :yes:

OPA: If you had to live the rest of your life with only one leg, would you become a prostitute?

Edit: Why do I always forget to say TRUTH ME!

Turth for you: You are diagnosed with a terminal disease. What is it and why?
You're so morbid, OP!

Truth us, dare us, whatever lights your candle.

For MP: If you could re-design Santa's image, what changes would you make?

Syber Rad I would love to know the most outrageous thing you have ever done was?

IG, I dare you to start a harmless rumor about Blue Wolf in the MoCE forum.

Dare me...

My goodness, you people have a hard time with dares. Everyone knows IG doesn't leave the A&E section of the forum. Since she doesn't even have a nation anymore. I'm here strictly as the paid entertainment.

I dare Joshua to change his avatar to this for a week:

cleaning_lady2.gif

BAM!!!!!

no one beats IG.

Most outrageous thing ive ever done? probably interrupting a major television interview with a famous Aussie muso to give him a hug and tell him the band he was supporting wanged.

No go there. Using a work computer and I am a teacher at an outdoor center. I would feel weird...

Truth me...

Dares IG to put this as her avatar for a week:

2860807561ig0.jpg

I ain't no foo yo! :lol:

The most disgusting thing you would ever eat if you had to? If you didn't you would lost your left pinky.

I had to drink raw eggs once, to keep my teenage hooligan exploits off my record. It was gross. I can't imagine eating anything worse than that. Except for the time I had a chicken burrito and the chicken was raw.

Truth me again!

Truth for Joshua: the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in front of a person you fancied?

Truth for Joshua: the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in front of a person you fancied?

I am not sure I can remember. Other then trying to show off or doing something equally juvenile, I really cannot remember. I might need sometime to think about it. And I am not dodging the question either. :D

What the hell truth me again.

Truth for IG what is the craziest profession you have ever considered going into?

My favorite song? God that is tough. A Wonderful Life by Louis Armstrong.

IG: Most embarassing thing you did for someone you liked?

Back