The North Pacific Kissing Booth

Right, thats it. :angry:

Come FL, we shall kiss with tongues!

*grabs FL, and unleashes a big sloppy wet kiss*

I will do the same to anyone, man or woman, who dirties the Kissing Booth with gaming!

What's wrong with gaming? I love it. personal favorites include Age of Empires III and NCAA football '06, along with Starwars Battlefront 2.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

*unleashes a tonsil thrasher on Huma*

Anyone else want to cross the gaming line?

*OPArsenal tries to restrain himself, ultimately can't*

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS IS THE GREATEST CREATION MAN HAS EVER MADE!!!! PLAY IT AND IT SHALL ENRICH YOUR DULL, POINTLESS EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys enjoy this?

*licks OPA's ear*

Now, is that enough, or am I going to have to start taknig my clothes off?

No way, Opa. KOTOR is still the best. Battlefront II takes a close second...and if you're a Halo fan, then I'd opt for Republic Commando over the Battlefront games. Because all RC is is Star Wars Halo.

Either way, though....all the Star Wars games are HAWT.

Have at you, Namye. Do your worst! I can take it!

I knew someone would come along to make my threat enjoyable... :)

And don't try to throw me off by talking about KotOR...

(HK-47, best support character ever...)

*embraces ^, before planting a kiss on ^'s lips that is both passionate and tender at the same time*

:blush:

*also steals ^'s spoons*

I suspect my crusade against gaming may be a lost cause...

*shudders at the mention of the marsupial*

I shall see you all, in the Sauna.

*storms out, in a hissy fit*

HS -

*swoon*

Huma -

I know what you meant, but stay on your end of the bench anyway, buddy.

Will -

Nope. Can't help you, dude.

Everyone else -

The fact that no one has acknowledged Fallout 2 as the greatest game in the history of civilization just shows me that I am needed here.
*whips out Pip-Altar 2000 and official BoS Mitre*

The fact that no one has acknowledged Fallout 2 as the greatest game in the history of civilization just shows me that I am needed here.
*whips out Pip-Altar 2000 and official BoS Mitre*
Nah, games like Call of Duty are better

When we open a tag, we need to close it as well.

Surely he must be a philosopher... Very thought provoking....:ermm:

I think I have chosen a new direction for my life...

When I open a tag, I need to close it as well....

Thank you, Byard. Thank you for changing my life.

*Byardkuria shoots Fedele the old "wink and gun" maneuver.

And, now that I have an acolyte, it's time to get back to business.

*Byardkuria returns to transcribing "The Book of Cassidy" from his visions, pausing only for the occasional Mentat.

Hee hee. :D

Anyone played Return to Castle Wolfenstein yet? I rented it, but lent it to a friend, and didn't get it back till I had to return it.

*IndieGirl snogs Huma. Because she likes Call of Duty as well, but she won't tell Byard.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Call of Duty, Fallout 2, Battlefront II, HALO2 soundtrack, Age of Empires III, NCAA football '06, SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS, KOTOR, Republic Commando, Crash Bandicoot...

:smack:

Will kiss anyone for silence...

(BTW, having seen this will continue whatever, Return to Castle Wolfenstein is quite good, It feels alot like the original Wolfenstein games, except with a suped up game engine. If you liked iD's early stuff you'll probably like this...)

My wife (to be, at the time) and I must have logged several hundred hours on Quake, whacking every square inch of the walls with the axe, hunting secrets.

*Byardkuria grabs IG and rocks her WORLD, as I also enjoyed CoD, just not as lifechangingly as Fallout 2.

*rolls back into town*

Almost a month people! Wheres all the passion gone? (Don't even get me started on the sauna...)

*Passionately kisses anyone whos been waiting a month for one*

I have to admit less than pure motives for my return (so what they say, its a kissing booth), having finally got myself a copy of Star Wars Battlefront II it is indeed worth interupting a kissing booth for.

*bows down before the glory of IG, OPA, Huma and anyone else who has ever mentioned SWB2*

Back