I Just...

I just want to clarify that humans use reciprocity up to a certain population size (150 or so) because everyone in that population is related somehow, and after that size reciprocity breaks down, while ants are able to maintain reciprocity with millions because they are all related by birth.

I just learned something! Well, had something specified. I was laughing because Syd and I used to use "reciprocate" for something else in The Kissing Booth.

i just listened to The Shins, and it was as if their music snogged the hell out of my ears, and then got up and made them breakfast in bed, followed by some hard core spooning. Was their music the big spoon or the little spoon? It doesnt matter, it was soooo good!

RM *hearts* The Shins

I just don't think it would be feasible to travel to Amsterdam in May, and should shoot for an off-season trip sometime in march when it is still winter. I just would prefer paying 400 as opposed to 1000 dollars on a plane ticket.

i just started yearning for a trip to amsterdam, and then realized that it wouldnt be enjoyable unless i wasnt in the Navy, due to temptation, willpower and a zero tolerance policy.

Back