Pet Peeves

pp: people (especially girls) walking or talking while texting, twitting or whatever. If you don't look me in the eye then don't talk to me, bitch. And look where you're walking!

PP: The term "mother nature". It is just nature for Pete's sake! It is not as if people still say "father time", so lets finally eliminate this stupid phrase from the past.

PP: When I have been instructed to tell clients on the phone that the attorney they wish to speak to is not in the office, and then while I'm telling them this, they can hear said attorney yelling in the background.

I hate that as well.

pp: people who don't cut their food up properly and put too much in there mouth and then have trouble chewing quietly.

Agreed. I also am not really a fan of people who think of the rest of the world as boring and nothing to see. There were people like that where I come from originally. Why would you leave here? The rest of the world is a smelly, dirty and dangerous place. Particularly when I went travelling to Asia and South America.

PP: when my preconceived notions of other societies, especially those taught to me by popular culture, turn out to be false.

PP: When I buy a microwave to heat things up but it also has a strange cooling function. After heating food in it, it cools the food down by blowing cold air onto it. Weird.

Back