Pet Peeves

pp: people who asks what's happening next in a movie. It doesn't matter how many times you tell them to shut up and watch the f***ing movie, they'll keep doing it again and again.

I can imagine that would be annoying. I'm curious though, do you still reply to them, or just ignore them?

PP: windows that aren't sealed properly and make a terrible noise when it's windy.

pp: negligent landlords. Also rent prices, they are through the roof! I was looking at a "standard" house in the newspaper for sale for $480,000 which is kind of reasonable for Perth, and it was renting for $550 per week. How can a single parents family provide that (they can't), people on minimum wage can't either. Ridiculous.

I've seen kids on leashes, yes, but not with backpacks attached. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Will report back on my findings!

PP: Finding out someone else drank all the Bailey's I got for Irish coffees. Damn coworkers!

pp: when my neighbour reports my girlfriends car as abandoned because it has been parked on the kerb for 3 days without moving. Despite knowing that it is our car, and not making any attempt to tell us they have a problem with us parking it where we are legally allowed to do so. Instead calling the police, who knock on our door, just to inform us that the neighbours have reported our car and to remember to drive it at least every 3 days to prevent it being stolen.

PP: That I can't watch all of Supernatural again for the first time. I went back to season 1 the other day... holy shit, those boys were babies when that show started!

PP: People who do not understand how to communicate. These people know the language, but are incapable of getting to the point or even really having a point to begin with.

PP: That prophecy experts don't come knocking on my door. Am I not good enough? Did they foresee what I would have been like, and didn't bother to give me a chance?

Back