Pet Peeves

Ouch! yeah, I've had that one a couple of times as well BS. And I'm in a moderately similar situation with two friends at the moment.

PP: working for a management team responsible for the following scenario today: yesterday management called for two hours mandatory overtime today though they later backed off to one hour OT. As a thank you for the crushing overtime we've been working lately they announced they would bring in pizza for lunch. The numbers weren't as big as the bosses feared and we were done five and half hours early(!). However, they had pre-ordered the pizzas yesterday and forced everyone to stick around for two hours doing busy work until the food arrived. These guys suck very bad at their jobs. Luckily we're in the booze business. You can screw up all you want and the customers will keep coming back for more.

PP: when the air conditioner breaks at work, only in the room you happen to be working in. Well, it's a pet peeve until you realize it's a good excuse to come to work half-naked.

PP: How young kids don't seem to have a good grasp of personal space any more. I want to turn around and yell at them to "BACK IT UP" when they start lurking on my heels. God, if they were any closer they'd be in my damn clothes with me.

Back